What would be a fun VR game that hasn't been made yet?

What would be a fun VR game that hasn't been made yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/562410/Panty_Party/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill muslims in VR

A game that's kind of like a choose your own adventure kind of thing where you get to choose how to fuck OP's mom.

goat simulator

A maze game that adds an extra dimension on each level
level 1 2 dimensions (x,z) "flatland"
level 2 3 dimensions (x,z,y) "normal 3d"
level 3 4 dimensions (x,z,y,ɑ)
level 4 5 dimensions (x,z,y,ɑ,β)

gym simulator
i want to get fit but cant find the motivation to do squats unless there are cute /fit/ girls watching me

Police Simulator where you can beat Jamal when he dindu nuffin.

Panties simulator. You're a pair of panties and you get to live the day in the life of a pair of panties from the panties' perspective. You get to see the sweat on the thighs as she walks along on a hot day, and so on.

Mother Fucker
It's like Hey You, Pikachu but you end up fucking your mom

your a quark during the first 10 seconds of the bing bang

Just stand your dakis up around the room and put on dismissive anime girl noises.

im pretty sure this is actually a game, lemme check
store.steampowered.com/app/562410/Panty_Party/

i cant do squats if i have a boner bruh

vr simulator in vr

make a 2d visual novel that requires vr as a privacy feature

Just added to my wishlist lol

>marine biologist in a submarine
>scientist in a lab
>thief breaking into a museum to steal an artifact, artifact is retrieved, but alarm is triggered. Now you must stealthy escape as you broke in.
>being a teacher
>firefighter entering a burning building to save people
>mall cop/security guard
I know these are mundane as hell, but VR can make the mundane exciting. It doesn't have to be completely realistic, can be silly like Job Simulator.
Good luck faggot

Being in a mansion party or ball
Being in a cruise ship

Doom.

gta 5 as a nigger and killing white boi.

and blacked vr.

Napoleonic/American Civil War game where you are the general and give out orders via courier similar to the scourge of war series

Get help

A MMO (pref. rpg). It doesnt have to be very good, I've played plenty of shit games but thanks to random retards I've had a good time

We should make a cryptocurrency out of it.

Like, you can connect to a live drone in iraq or somewhere and you get credits after killing at least 4 so the drone pays out, if you bring the drone back you won't be charged a drone deposit fine.

Something that sets a de facto standard on how to move your character that doesn't resort to gimmicks like teleportation or that there is zero gravity in where you are.

this looks more like a Sup Forums thread than Sup Forums

attack helicopter simulator

the DCS series already exist