What's Sup Forums's consensus on SeaMonkey?

What's Sup Forums's consensus on SeaMonkey?

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/seamonkey-vertical-tab-bar/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's on it's death bed. It's nice, but expect it to be killed off soon.

Yeah, ESR then goodbye.

>just installed it
fuck
any suggestions?

Same.
It really looks nice and usable, with a few minor exceptions.
I don't see why they would kill it off

they think Firefox is going to save the company.

I have been using it for 3 years or so because FF got so bloated. I hope they don't kill it because it's 10/10 software.

I really like it. pretty lightweight (despite it has embedded mail client) and fast.

There is no point in using SeaMonkey in Windows when Firefox and Chrome perform better. SeaMonkey is really good in Linux though.

I don't know user firefox and waterfox feels really bloatware to me. firefox is 120 mb while seamonkey is 78 mb on drive. also I stopped using google services. there is no option for me except firefox forks

How can you stand those awfull captchas?

We live in a time of juggernauts multi-terabyte drives being common, and you care about 50 mb why?

How did you get vertical tabs?

Maybe because it's laughable when program with less features takes more space than a program with more features?

Windows is bloatware

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/seamonkey-vertical-tab-bar/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded

Thanks

The wysiwyg html editor is pretty neat.

They suffered a bit of an embarrasment a couple years ago when precise puppy dropped seamonkey in favor of opera because of bloat. But I think they're back to seamonkey now.

rollin

i use it but Sup Forums X on greasemonkey is seriously buggy, i haven't been able to watch threads in months

why? i use it since forever

I use Dollchan Extension Tools.

mine works without issue
what greasemonkey version are you using?

3.9.0.1rc1pre

it used to work and it just randomly stopped working

It's the best browser now that Opera died. Sadly it's probably going to die too.

and don't forget to add this to your ublock filters

@@||Sup Forums.org^*$csp=default-src 'self' * data: 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'

I like it, it's really nice.

Have you guys patched any of the bugs or helped its development yet? I felt obligated to do so since I don't have any money to donate.