/AMA/

Ask an Irishman anything!

What should I ask you?

Well, I don't know. What would you like to know?

How to distinguish an Irish whiskey from Scottish whiskey?What interesting things can be seen in Ireland? As the Irish refer to those who do not drink alcohol?

Pls come back?

Why didn't you learn how to fish?

here in the states jameson whiskey is top tier

what does it compare to in your country

I'm not a big whiskey drinker atall, so I can't help you there.
Interesting things to see.. Well you've the whole West of the country with Clare and burren and such.
Those who don't drink, they're alright

Jameson, teachers, Bushmills, Tullamore dew

Because it was illegal

Why?

Why?

fuck off

Is it true that Ireland is entirely one green fields and forests? in the summer you have good weather? You have right-hand traffic or not?

Fishing is illegal? WTF?

Not entirely, most of the East of the country is densely populated. The further West you go, deadly you have your forests and hills.

Right now it's really warm, everyone is complaining of course. Generally good.

We drive on the left hand side of the road

Do you really have many redhead girls in Ireland ?
Do you really hate us because of T.Henry ?

was, during the famine
retards always say "hurr why didnt ppl fish" but they dont realise you wouldve been hung

Illegal for Irish people to fish during British rule.

We don't have many red heads, but there's a few.
I don't honestly care about Henry, you're fine there

MUH HERITAGE

>How to distinguish an Irish whiskey from Scottish whiskey?
>Scotch
Typically distilled twice, usually peated, spelt whisky.
>Irish whiskey
Typically distilled 3 times, rarely peated, spelt whiskey.

heh, kiddo, just waiting till this turns into a shitflinging contest
then the fun startd

What do you think about Finland?

>heh, kiddo
you're like 14 you little wankstain, fuck off

Looking for inspiration for shitty fiction novel in celtic entourage. What's some famous irish names/stories/legends/places i should check info about?

Why do Irish people hate your man?

He's Swiss-American and pretends he's irish.

would add to what the Irishmen have told you: Whisky is better desu. Far more varied. (No offence Irishbros)

Any no go areas for a Southern Englishman driving round in a car with British plates? Want to come over and explore your cunt at some point soon. (Only been a few times when I was younger) Any must see parts?

Why haven't you kissed the Blarney Stoneā„¢ yet?

Salmon of knowledge

you were doing this last time like 3 months ago.

wtf i hate azergaijin now

Isn't he Irish though?

When will you come home

He thinks so but he isn't. Has an american accent and speaks german.

the majority are indifferent
theres one autist whose quite obsessed about me though
bit creepy honestly

No go areas? Are you for real? We're nothing like them gobshites up north. You're more than welcome.
Do the coast road, the Atlantic way. Some nice driving that way.

>ceo of micked is already here
Abandon thread lads

my accent is irish with some german influence
speaking german doesnt make you any less irish.

How you imagine your country in 150 years ?

i dont hate him but fucking hell its like he sits in the catalog refreshing the search for ireland all day
literally any thread to do with ireland and he appears

I just don't know how English people are perceived outside of the cities or whatever. I remember some sketchy looks going into pubs from the locals -- but actually it wasn't menacing and no different to if you walked into a local-sy pub over here I guess.

Just wondered if Irish people hate the English or it's int memes.

get rid of the nonwhites and we'll think about it

You hit the nail on the head there

>Any no go areas for a Southern Englishman driving round in a car with British plates?
Quite a few people buy their cars in Britain and just ship them over here since it's cheaper than registering for tax here, nobody will pay attention to your yellow plates m8.

United with the North, and maybe 7-8 million people (of which 2 million will be fucking Polish)

Yeah, I can't believe we have such an image like that.

cheers
still can't shit anythign proper

You don't dude, I was just being autistic. Too many int memes about the RA and hating the English desu. FWIW I don't think even the most racisty-EDL type would consider Irish "foreigners" here, but I know it's different there.. Idk!

jameson is not top tier. it's rail-liquor tier. certainly the most well known irish whiskey sure, but when you get a little older, friend, and you can name more than 3 whiskeys (american, scotch, irish or otherwise) then we'll talk