You will never study at MIT

>You will never study at MIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytpJdnlu9ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good, because i dont want to become an MIT nigger

I used to be sad about that. But I've come to the conclusion that going to the US for one shitty university would be too expensive, too complicated, and I would have to actually move to the United States from a first world country. This wouldn't be worth it at all, and would be downright retarded.

MIT isn't the same as it used to be in my eyes.

Go to CIT instead

Too many shitskins. Hard to believe you can get a decent education at that intellectual daycare.

>you will be asked to study at MIT after you finish your uni
>this is what you want to think anyway

Good. I already went to WPI and have no need to go back to school

All dreams of going to one of those really fancy big-name universities in the northeast died when I realized that I was a poor southerner with no money whatsoever.

>You will never explore tunnels and roofs at the MIT campus

>he thinks people care when acronym is next to his B.Sc.

the people who do this hit the glass ceiling within 5 years of their career because their head is lodged permanently inside the box

>
bro that place is fukken savage competition
you have to be topfag AND suck dick

Mumbai institute of technology?

No, MapĆ¹a Institute of Technology.

Well, we aren't living in 70s and even if I could study there, I wouldn't be able to be part of the AI lab and see everything go to shit.

Why would I want to go to a lower tier institution than the one I'm at?

Ayy me too

what do they teach you there? how to murder people and get away with it like their beloved benefactor Hillary?

>tfw brainlet

>falling for the namebrand school meme

You americans sure love gettting jewed

It has enough shitskin pajeets, there's no need in yet another one.

when i applied for mit their process was screwed up and disorganised. they also ask way too many irrelevant questions about family background and seem to only give a shit about money. it annoys me that they "lost" my interview and conveniently werent able to perform another one. i did the sat for this too and scored 23xx, its still a terrible test that doesnt measure anything.

Haha so much damage control and remorse in this thread, guys its fine that you weren't accepted as its really hard to get in. No need to post your garbage tier school like it could actually hold a candle to MIT.

Its kinda pathetic really

MIT has no standards anymore, they offered a scholarship to Clockmed. Still better than Harvard and Stanford though because there's no useless liberal arts programs.

I'm fine studying in my public South American university. CS is mostly self-taught, anyways.

The only thing I want is better laboratories. We don't have a single workstation here.

I always wished college was more interesting.

I wanted the like super exclusive clubs to actually exist.

Too bad my University fucking SUCKS.

what is liberal arts? ive read about it and its supposedly a set of skills for living as a free person but that doesnt even make sense.

I've gotten my bachelors and was employed before finishing it.

Studied my countries best university, got decent grades (A's and B's which would basically be straight A in MURRICA) and from what it seems it doesn't really matter since people at my work are from all over the place, some never even went to university.

So just work on your skills on your own time. Sure university/college helps (by giving you a piece of paper), but it's definitely not the only route.

Burger flipping.

pseudo-studies that invlove such stuff as womyn's studies, african-american studies, etc. Shit like that, superflous stuff that doesn't translate into any actual trade but kids out of highschool think that just because it's college and a degree they'll get a job afterwards.

Is CS+EE still the way to go for big money?

How awful that you'll never rack tons of debt to possibly get a job.

yes
also cs+ math is also good for financial market related jobs

A liberal arts education is supposed to teach the student how to think.
It used to be strongly connected to math, philosophy, science, and writing skills. Notice how close this is to modern STEM programs.
Nowadays it's more synonymous with the humanities, which are good to know but not for $60k/year.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytpJdnlu9ug

What do you mean? It's free user

Mathematics, Literature, History, Civics, Philosophy, Psychology, Arts, perhaps a foreign language if you really want to, I took some Chinese courses my first year. Stuff like that, that's how it is at my uni, you're usually done with the liberal arts requirements by the end of your second year, unless you're really really stupid or lazy.

It's all pajeet now anyway. Who cares?

MIT covers full expenses for internationals. Which is a bitch because you have a billion of chinks and indians with perfect 2400 competing for the entrance.
Is it even still 2400?

They're scams to make you stay at the university longer and cough up more tuition money. If they removed the requirements then most people would be able to finish their degree in 3 years instead of 4. The only required non-STEM course should be technical writing.

Success breeds jealousy.

Whatever, my github account will be enough to land a job eventually

a friend from my university did an exchange program for a year there and fwiw he didn't enjoy it

So your friend is a brainlet?

If you don't want the liberal arts requirements, go to a polytechnic, the point of university isn't job training, its meant to give you a proper education. If you want to be an engineer, you can get job training at a polytechnic, unless you're American and the polytechnics are a money making scheme and the unis aren't subsidized by the government.