The best OS

Why aren't you on the best OS out there?

inb4 gnu/linux
inb4 macosx

Other urls found in this thread:

www25.zippyshare.com/v/G9C7O6qL/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because x86 still gets security updates. I miss it though.

But i am!

>No Bonsai Buddy

Because if I wanted something on par with Windows XP ReactOS could do the same except while being open source and while receiving actual security and feature updates.

Let's talk about window borders
How Microsoft made it amazing on XP but literally put sticks on Windows 10?

My PC cannot boot default iso properly.

>look guys i installed windows xp am i one of you guys now

ReactOS is literally a meme at this point. I remember being so hyped when I first put in the Live CD and saw I could run .exe files on it. It blew me away. I thought it had some amazing potential and was following the project closely.
>tfw brainlets can't contribute
That was a decade ago. They started 20 years ago (yeah, the shift from the 9x kernel to NT, fuck off). It looks like it's just Russia's pet project at this point.

They're on par with Windows XP which is fine enough. You try reverse engineering an entire Operating System.

>that low quality wallpaper
lol

Enjoy your "can't install this driver" faggot.

Nope.
Soon.
We don't know. Ask them.
Well, get a new pc.
I'm on XP for years. Just did a clean reinstall.
I like to keep it original.
Never had that thus far.

- OP

>I like to keep it original.
Then do it! (:
www25.zippyshare.com/v/G9C7O6qL/file.html

god damn that's comfy user. post wallpaper????????????????!

nice, I have XP MCE SP3 on pic related and it's comfy af. 1.5GB(max) RAM, n300 wireless card upgrade and Broadcom crystal HD card for smooth 1080p video playback.

>poor man's Sony Viao P

>They're on par with Windows XP which is fine enough.

Like hell. Most drivers don't work.

I gave up on my 32-bit XP a while ago because nothing was working for me on the internet. How good is 64-bit XP these days for generic browsing and watching video live streams?

I admit I just bought a PS2 keyboard and mouse to make installing Windows 7 on modern systems easier. Call me a fucking luddite, 10 is shit.

You are not a luddite though, windows 10 is so shit that even latest version of android is getting faster adaption than windows 10
Considering even flagships support 2 years of software updates, it's crazy. And windows 10 was free for more than a year

I actually upgraded to 10 when it was free, got sick of it's shit in about six months and went back to 7. Hopefully 10 will be decent by the time 7 Point of Sale reaches final EOL.