What should I know before moving to Spain?

What should I know before moving to Spain?

Canarian Islands, to be precise.

I'm polish.

You are going to seat a lot.

Fuck, i mean sweat

>be pole
>move to the most communist place in europe

Fuck, i meant sweat

That you are going to an African colony with nothing to do.

He might be missing the regime.

You hit the jackpot Gsrzegorz, because I'm a Spaniard, born in the Canaries, who casually lives in Germany.

Reasons to live there:

>subtropical climate and sunny weather every day of the year
>temperatures around 19 and 25ºC all year
>beautiful sandy but also rocky beaches (depending on the island)
>welcoming cheerful people
>nice medium-sized cities like Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and Sta. Cruz de Tenerife with relevant ports and good night life
>god-tier food that based on fish from the Atlantic
>perfect for water sports, such as surf, windsurf, kite-surf...
>nice hiking places and beautiful green mountains and volcanos
>san

Downsides:
>isolated from the rest of Europe (at 2h south on a plane from Southern Spain)
>high unemployment unless in the touristic sector

I will be monitoring this thread
Which island are you staying at? And are you moving there permanently? In that case, why?

>move to the most communist place in europe

Is this some kind of meme? Didn't know we were that relevant on Sup Forums. There is literally anything communist about the Canaries.
We even voted centre-right for the last general elections.

Siesta during the day, fiesta during the night.

How much money does one need per month to live comfortably in Las Palmas?

>no cozy rainy weather to watch from home
>no cool weather to sit in comfy home
>annoying loud people that wont fuck off
>smelly fish from sea is the only food

Sounds like hell to me

It probably sound like to hell to every autistic here (me included) but that's like saying Hawaii is hell, and you know what happens.

>What should I know before moving to Spain?

That you are retarded.

>Canarian Islands, to be precise.

Extremely retarded.

>I'm polish.

That explains everything.

mate Las Palmas is rubbish. You want to be in Maspalomas -- the gay night life down there is awesome and well deserved after getting naked and sweaty all day on the beach with horny hot guys from all over Europe xx

Normies are fucking stupid, what else is new

In answer to the how much money question, I reckon €40 a day should cover you for drinks and party drugs (meth/gb/mephadrone/poppers etc) - should be able to meet a different hawt twink and go back to their apartment each night, so don't worry about accommodation. Hope this helps hun xx

With at least 1500€, I'd say you can have a comfortable life in a shitty flat (it doesn't matter since Canarians try to spend the less time at home as possible).

I come from an upper-middle class family, so I've never had struggle there but I believe you don't need much to be happy there.

As the peninsular bro says, it's a hell for autists.
Btw, Grzegorz answer me this ffs

>Which island are you staying at? And are you moving there permanently? In that case, why?

And

>>no cozy rainy weather to watch from home

of course it rains, but on the main islands Gran Canaria and Tenerife not as much as anywhere else in Europe.
On the western islands, on the other side you have landscapes and rainy forests with prehistorical trees like pic related. Eastern islands are more dry.

I am not the one that stays
Just came here to remind normies that just because they think sunny weather is nice, doesnt mean they're allowed to call it nice

FAGS OUT OF MY ISLAND REEEEEEEEEE

but gib moneis pls before you leaf

that's borderline autistic from you desu.

The are like argentinians with down syndrome. You won't understand them by studying regular spanish.

kek I'm actually bi but HATE the """scene""" so didn't have a holiday that resembled anything like that. I did enjoy the marijuana there, and the scenery -- rented a motorbike and went all over. Amazing how varied it is on such a small island (and how long it takes to get short distances because of all the switchbacks.) Las Palmas seemed nice -- the weather there was very mild, too.

My reply was for I just suck at posting desu.

I'm glad you enjoyed it there, many Brits on Sup Forums use to hate the Canaries for some reason. You did well by renting that motorbike instead of staying in the overly touristic South. Gran Canaria has, as you said a varied landscapes and that's why we call them "miniature continent". And yeah it takes a day long to do a tour by car around the island being quite small due to the topography.
Hope you come again, there's many different islands to explore.
I'd personally love to visit Lanzarote (pic related) and its martian-like landscapes again, I went when I was like 5 and don't remember it anymore.

All me desu. kek.

Yeah the Scandinavian, German and British ghettos on the South of the island were the worst part - although the water is nice - and honestly it's still not as bad as other places in Spain for that kind of thing. Beautiful island though and the locals I met were really friendly.

bebe is a failed mem
let it go