So Sup Forums I'm going to Uni in a month and need a laptop...

So Sup Forums I'm going to Uni in a month and need a laptop. I want something good enough to play low demanding games like LoL and CSGO etc. Found this one:

lightinthebox.com/laptop-14-inch-intel-i7-dual-core-4gb-ram-128gb-ssd-hard-disk-windows10_p5529545.html?category_id=65426&prm=1.2.1.1

I have up to £350 to spend. Could i find anything better than this one?

Correction, **So Sup Forums

>Intel HD
In the trash it goes.

Thinkpad x60 libreboot and gentoo

Also if you're going to uni and your concern is vidya i suggest you don't go at all.
No seriously, don't.

I mean the most demanding thing i'll be using the laptop is is for gaming. Not my main concern, but still a concern.

laptops tend to easily overheat. Also your laptop has no gpu.

Integrated graphics is fine for that dated normie shit. Make sure to buy a notebook cooler.

>LoL
>CSGO
>i7

Get an i5, save money for your pc rig after college/vacations.

>I have up to £350 to spend
lmao

>I have up to £350 to spend.

Literal chinkshit

Just get a cheap Dell with an i3 and you're set

My MacBook air from 2012 can ha for both without a sweat
Try getting one, they should be sold for about that price now, they are 5 years old already

No one wants your throttling overheating pile of shit Ranjeet.

>double the price
>half the performance
#JustAppleThings

this thing is trash. get a hp pavilion x360 or whatever it's called. there's a fuckload of them on ebay selling for around £400 with 6th gen i5's, 1080p ips touchscreen, portable 13.3 inch screen etc.

that's the one i'm going for anyway. gonna buy one tomorrow when i get paid

i hope you get aids

Kek all the retards like you with muh gaymen laptops dropped out at the end of the first year. If vidya is your concern at uni then you're doing it wrong, go out and meet people instead of hiding in your flat.

Well that's cute, considering i got 2 A*'s and an A, while still playing "muh vidya gaymens".

Any dumb nigga can pass university. The real point is to make connections and relationships that will set up the rest of your career.

>he still thinks grades are what matter