Croatbro who loves black women edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TO9KjeP6KOI
youtube.com/watch?v=0eSfcUzGTdk
youtube.com/watch?v=OEiva3cMv6k
youtube.com/watch?v=Jrd25gjyDhE
youtube.com/watch?v=7gNbZv51B2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Black men lives don't matter, but black women lives matter.

Get your facts straight, faggot

say this on Sup Forums a while back... Anyone have an ig?

Hello friends

Is she slow or something? What exactly is she holding?

bump

what did she mean by this?

what strain is that?
she's not Angolan, nor Mozambiquean. Can't be east africa due to the nose. Senegal? Belgian Congo?

Not setting up for mulatto girls.
You have bad taste Sup Forums

YOU PULL ME UNDEEEER

>5'

Hello hermanos

Some midgets in this general are unironically that small.

Hola hombre

youtube.com/watch?v=TO9KjeP6KOI are ethiopian women goddesses?

Is anyone here actual nigga from tribe? Actually living in Africa or lived for significant period of time

I am Somali diaspora born in the US.

We are ALL from africa

Also why did you backstab chechia in 1938 and create a nazi protected slovak state? Not cool bro.

She's literally black American.

s*malians aren't niggers
niggers aren't as bad as soms
s*malis are sub-nigger, their own species

And belgians are worse tenfold because you sick fucks ATE niggers.

is that so?

Wrong thread
>>>/oven/

look at that faggy beta incel
look at his scrawny weak build and frame
look at his little fragile skull
and finally, look at his angry dark eyes
you can see the frustration of being born genetically inferior

I'dd tell you to get in the oven too but you're already burnt enough

Let me ask you a question, why the hate towards Somali people? I genuinely want to know what caused this.

just saw tarzan the movie lmao

the most dishonest, untrustworthy, backstabbing type of scum I have ever met
first somalis I ever met stole shit from me in my home, found out later, never found the fuckers again
beat up some somali guy who started a fight with me
he claimed I called him a nigger and got his pack to gang up on me
just an anecdote
tons of other things like this
the only good somalis are Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Rooble although he's a weeb

>Rooble
Where is the lad anyways?

I've had many more terrible encounters with Somalis than you can imagine, and most of the shitty ones tend to be of the poorer stock. I'm assuming you met them in Switzerland? Anyways, you would have decent Somalis in your country-ies if instead of giving gibsmedats, you make them work. The Somalis in America had no choice but to work and get an education in order to survive. The European model of giving a council home and living on the governments dollar is a lose-lose for the people, government, and immigrants. They're fully comfy living at that level.

even if somalis were somewhat decent people I would still dislike them because muh israel-ethiopia friendship and because I'm an ethiopiaboo

but you are born in US, have you actually lived in Africa?

we didnt backstab anyone

I could easily pass as an Ethiopian if needed, and I've always wanted to see Israel. Are ethio-israelis treated well over there? Their qts are above and beyond tbqh

I've always wanted to see Israel with 0 soms in it desu

Whatever famalamaloo have it your way

รจ la negra di bobo vieri

They need to stop with this remaking old movies bullshit

Why do you want to see Israel? All tye historic stuff there is overrated.

thx

>we didnt backstab anyone

purge is an awesome movie
most watch with gf

I just want to see the world m8, all the crevices and peaks, mountains and valleys. I want to at least see most developed countries and some developing.

It was a good idea for a movie delivered poorly. It could have been so much better desu

We had no choice, there is a reason why its called puppet state

See eastern europe. In particular Slovenia

It's on the list m8. sjw melbun as well

>what strain is that?
You can say "where is she from?" like a normal human being.

Melbourne may be full of sjws but they don't actually do anything apart from hand out marxist newsletters at unis

Post yo mixtapes

>I've had many more terrible encounters with Somalis than you can imagine, and most of the shitty ones tend to be of the poorer stock. I'm assuming you met them in Switzerland? Anyways, you would have decent Somalis in your country-ies if instead of giving gibsmedats, you make them work. The Somalis in America had no choice but to work and get an education in order to survive. The European model of giving a council home and living on the governments dollar is a lose-lose for the people, government, and immigrants. They're fully comfy living at that level.

Ya got it wrong brah.

>Ayaan Hirsi Ali

She can only talk about Islam and how she dislikes it and some variation of that statement.

>ethiopiaboo

The worst types of -boos in existance.

I'm not insulting, just stating I've had terrible experiences with some of my people. I did not add that I've had mostly good relations with them. Their just normal people who go about their normal in a different way.

Somalis often are very arrogant people. I sometimes wonder why they came here. The only thing they appreciate are their welfare benefits.

>Coming from the Jew

Just out of curiosity, why are you in Belgium?

>I once held open a door for a Somali guy
>He didn't say thanks

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sup Forumstier logic

I was talking more the welfare part which is a big combination of several factors.

probably University and I think he is Belgian Jew or hopefully he is one.

Enlighten me then m8

>reading old manga
>Indonesians look like Sambo caricatures
Kek

somalis are probably the worst immigrants to come into a country. So much crime, barely integrate, dont work sit on welfare
honestly theyre subhumans. low iq braindeads who ruined their ow. country but are so stupid they still call themselves proud somalis
lol, nothing to be proud about

Why are Belgians allowed to post in the Africa general?
Did you guys lose that after the incident in the Congo?
Way to mismanage things to the extreme.

Muslims seem to integrate very well here. I have no idea why but's probably because we are pretty selective and don't accept them in hoards like some of the Western European countries. They pretty much have to mingle with everyone else and their kids will integrate whether they like it or not. All the Muslims I've met (who were born here) were pretty based. I've only met two Somalis but they were also very friendly.

-Many come from Somali or the refugee camps both which tend to fuck up a person socially.
-Lack of any real skills since farming is out of the question and Somalia/refugee camps like Dabaab don't have much education at all.
-Not many low level jobs in Europe. I mean like shitty one that pay peanuts and most are competing with other low skill immigrants in getting those jobs and Make-work jobs are utter shit.
-weak community. The stronger a community is in helping it's newcomers land on it's feet the better the newcomers are later on.
-Black and Muslim. No one is gonna hire a twofer like that.
-Somalis are still pretty poor in America. Many immigrant communities are which is why the "East/South Asians are so rich/well off" myth is harmful because it ignores the large amount of ones that are struggling. Also" In 2013, sub-Saharan African immigrants were as likely to be in poverty (20 percent) as all immigrants (19 percent); however, they were more likely to be in living in poverty compared to the native-born population (15 percent)."

Also bad integration polices.

Making up for the fact they are an irrelevant non-nation that was only created as a buffer state between several powers.

That's pretty Africa tier state creation story if you ask me so he can stay.

youtube.com/watch?v=0eSfcUzGTdk

youtube.com/watch?v=OEiva3cMv6k

youtube.com/watch?v=Jrd25gjyDhE

>tfw no Harris Faulkner gf
>tfw no conservative black gf to take to the gun range
Baka

youtube.com/watch?v=7gNbZv51B2k

Croatbro, why do you love black girls so much? Aren't you supposed to be super racist and shit?

best croatia poster going he is

>super racist and shit
What makes you say that? Croatian football fans? (I am just curious)

>eastern europe
>not racist

Yeah but everything I've heard about Croatia and Serbia over the past few years has been the exact opposite (except for the football incidents). Apparently Croatian women are coal burners and Serbs are generally friendly to blacks. But this is all internet hearsay at the end of the day.

Well, you wont get crucified and robbed instantly for being black, and i would definitely say its safe for blacks here (to a degree, if you go to nazi meetup then you are retard anyway)
but there is still blatant racism

>to a degree, if you go to nazi meetup then you are retard anyway
Kek, I would never go to the Balkans. They would bully me for being a manlet.

manlet is dumb Sup Forums meme

You were one digit away from quads. Anyway, I would generally agree with you but aren't Balkanites (on average) tall? I would have to look up at everyone I met.

even if,nobody gives a fuck about someone being short

Sheeeeit, okay. Thank you for the (You)s.

Last post. Sleep tight /afr/

Well, racism is always expected from slavs

I love black women

do you guys know if black women like chicanos?
that is a pretty rare couple to see
t.chicano with jungle fever

I love 'em as well.

Waddap

gross

way to ruin this thread

Dont describe yourself to me mate i aint interested in you desu

only real african in this thread :)

>inb4 boer
come home white man

what happened with Elisabetta Canalis?

nah i am comfy here. and today is wacky wednesday. 2 cheeseburgers for $2.50

E X T R E M E L Y R A R E

I loved their ribs when I was down there

how easy is for a italian boy to get a piece of qt chocolate ass in the usa? Do they prefer black men?

Depends on if you are north italian or not.