Let's have a thread without racism and bullying

Let's have a thread without racism and bullying.

Let's have a discussion about different cultures.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairo_Declaration_on_Human_Rights_in_Islam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. Chink

t. chav

Do you like rasgulla?

Go back to your safespace if you don`t want racism, nigger

t. Svenkku-Benkku frän Åbo och Afrikanisk pojkvän

I am not a fan of brown people

vodga and fugging :-DDD

i saw a girl today with no nazi stuff / anti hitler backbag stamps and its super dyke.
everyone discussing different cultures is a gay cuck who eats shit if its privilege reducing shit

>mfw brazil calls someone a black gentleman.

fuck you pinko mongol cracka mothafucka

death to nazism

I want summer to fucking go.

I agree, but... wait, what are you holding in another hand?
A sickle!
Haha, I knew you're a commie.

hehe I'm gonna say it. Are you ready? N-haha not yet. okay NOW, NIGGERS!

XDDDDDDDD ROFLMAO EBIN!!!

I have a fever

She will change her mind once she get raped by a rapefugee.
Leftards thubk they're the ultimate philosophical shit until they get in trouble and cry like babies for people they hate to help them.
I met a girl that was pro left. Dhe was raped by a nigger and 3 months after another one tried to. She now wants all africans back to their continent.

As a few black man, I dream of punching Leftist, self-hating whites hard in the face, just to fuck with them.

You guys like cornwall

t. Ahmed al-Britaini

looks disgusting to me

I respect your culture and all, but your people are not Europeans. Only speakers of Indo-European languages can be Europeans. How the Finns managed to avoid the fate of the Sami and not fall to alcoholism, mixing with Scandinavians and demographic marginalization by their Swedish masters is a mystery to me. Must have been their grasp of agriculture and resultant numbers and disease resistance that prevented it. Still, Finns, Estonians, Hungarians and Basques are as European as Yakuts, Berbers or Turks, and none of us should forget that!

This board is for whites only

damnnnn I would love to go to finland to fuck some native finish girl like that one on pic

>America
>White
>Europe
>White

you're black aren't you

>Africa
>Black
Fucking posers

>Not honorary white
>White

>Argentina
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJ

You're just as white as any Finn, Nihonjin-san.

t. Chink

Pretty weak desu

You musty be my brother from a black mother.

Who lies about being black?

Not as weak as the American military

>Dr. Who time traveling bong from 1700

>TheCod Wars(Icelandic:Þorskastríðin, "the cod strife", orLandhelgisstríðin, "the war for the territorial waters"[1]) were a series of confrontations between theUnited KingdomandIcelandregardingfishing rightsin theNorth Atlantic. Each of the disputes ended with Iceland's victory.
Lmao

I have absolutely no problem with any race other than niggers.

Same my Hispanic friend

blacks, acually
i have never seen any black person, how are they?

Really good bunch.

>how are they
15% are decent human beings, the rest are niggers

all I and the majority of poles know about them cames from the internet or tv after mass shootings. That's why we don't like them at all

There is literally nothing wrong with multiculturalism and it is inevitable in a globalised world.

They are fantastic.
You should really encourage them to immigrate to Poland from here.
You won't be disappointed.

Don't let them in bruh

>it is inevitable in a globalized world
It's a good thing the West is nationalizing :)

It's a SOMALINIGGER btw

The only American blacks you're going to meet are decent because they're the only ones that have the money to travel

ITT:Niggers

You obviously have been indoctrinated by the commies from a young age and haven't actually experienced multiculturalism yet.
There is a reason they want to come to your country and not the other way around, and it has nothing to do with the weather.

if something like that happened in poland people would unite and fight against them, immediately
we won't m8

Had a trip through East and Central Europe after High School, wuz nice to see the actual people of the country all over the country and no immigrants.

I literally live in the biggest ghetto in Denmark and have been for the last 2 years. There is absolutely nothing dangerous going on here and people are nice and friendly just like everywhere else.

The only problem I have with the large amount of refugees is with Islam. Extremist Muslims are against democracy, equal rights and probably a lot of other shit in Western culture. Basically they want society to go back to fucking medieval times. Most refugees are decent people, but there are some problems which I think we should work out instead of just going full Sup Forums memes on them about muh mudslimes boogymen.

El haitiANO

t. Brown piece of shit

Why do I even bother posting here.

why is this allowed

Because

The better question is why you would admit to being non white

>make a ghetto in one of the richest countries in the world
>dont know why people complain
gee :^)

>Extremist Muslims are against democracy, equal rights and probably a lot of other shit in Western culture
You mean muslims in general
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairo_Declaration_on_Human_Rights_in_Islam

I wish you all die

Fun fact the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black

Don't feed them, angola.

>poortuguese colony
Well, at least it wasn't France

isn't that a batman villain?

You know most rape allegations are really bulshit right?

Why would get in a situation with a guy you know in which he could rape you?

I HATE racism.
I am tolerent of everyone EXCEPT those who are intolent of others.

Yes