I'm sick of hearing all this horrible news all around the world about people getting shot and killed, or blown up...

I'm sick of hearing all this horrible news all around the world about people getting shot and killed, or blown up, or all these diseases that no one bothers to cure. Can we have a faith in humanity restored thread?
What's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for you, Sup Forums? Have you ever done something nice for a total stranger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2YgwN6P_7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Look guys! I am so generous!

Humanity is fucked and I don't give a shit about what happens to it.
The world will never get better. This is it. This is how it will stay and it will only get worse.

No revolution in the USA will happen, nothing in Europe will happen. Nothing in China or wherever else.
Deal with it and hopefully you'll live a decent life despite it all.

If you need to restore your faith in humanity just remind yourself that niggers aren't humans.

>Humanity is fucked and I don't give a shit about what happens to it.
Humanity is fucked BECAUSE you don't give a shit about it. If you want the world to improve at all, you're going to have to put some effort into it.

>

it's better to do something good just to brag about it on facebook that to do nothing

if you think otherwise you're just an edgy misanthropic faggot

Might as well share one of my stories.
>have irrational phobia of driving, especially on highways
>in new city, never been before
>city is huge, lots of cars and massive highways
>first time driving to new work building
>find building, but can't find place to park
>drive around a little bit more
>end up getting lost
>about to have a fucking panic attack
>see that i'm about to turn on to a huge highway, nearly pass out because i'm so scared
>stopped at red light, in my car, shaking and practically screaming
>total stranger pulls up beside me
>asks if i'm alright
>tell him i have a driving phobia, just need to find a place to stop
>tells me to follow him
>we drive on small roads to a parking garage
>gets out, tells me where i am, how to get back, etc.
>sincerely thank him, tell him i'm not from around here
>turns out he's not originally from that area either, he's from texas, my home state

>Have you ever done something nice for a total stranger?
A few months ago, on my way home, I saw a very old grandma having trouble with her heavy shopping bags. I asked her if she needed help. She was glad. I carried her bags the way to her flat and had a nice talk with her.

this thread.... i did not even quite know things like these existed. fuck, i wasn't prepared for the feels. Sup Forums has ruined me

please, post more

oh fuck, that sounds exactly like me

is driving phobia legit? I get panic attacks whenever I do any little mistake, I had to try 6 times until I passed my driving license exam

>please, post more
Sure thing Germanybro.

It's called vehophobia. People with it often walk or take public transportation, regardless of how inconvenient or expensive those methods are.

>women standing around while the men do all the work

that one made me rage again... fuck Al Gore, hate him even more now, fucking environmentalist globalist progressivist jew, i hope he rots in his own kike shit

>globalist progressivist jew, i hope he rots in his own kike shit
Spoken like a true German.

kek, i wished germans would think like this and not embrace leftist propaganda

Never watch brazilian news then

That's all I got. Have a nice day bros.
youtube.com/watch?v=K2YgwN6P_7E

thanks m9

Damn decent of you Ameribro

I work at a charity hospital, so I feel good about helping others who wouldn't be able to get that help otherwise most of the time. It makes the long hours and thankless tasks worth it.

a true angel

maybe something to post when morons start talking shit about the Poles during WW II again

>20 burgers
it was American tier

how embarassing
for both involved, honestly especially the behind guy

I forgot my phone at one of those shit looking chinese places and went back and they gave it to me

thing is I really wasn't at all certain it was there so if they decided to pretend they didn't have it I wouldn't have given it a second thought