Why are yanks so obsessed with '''''''''''freedom''''''''''' when they barely even have any?

Why are yanks so obsessed with '''''''''''freedom''''''''''' when they barely even have any?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seat_belt_legislation_in_the_United_States
iihs.org/iihs/topics/laws/helmetuse/mapmotorcyclehelmets?topicName=Motorcycles
theguardian.com/uk/2011/sep/13/internet-troll-jailed-mocking-teenagers
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-14557772
bbc.com/news/uk-29678989
theguardian.com/uk/2012/mar/27/student-jailed-fabrice-muamba-tweets
theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jan/24/two-jailed-twitter-abuse-feminist-campaigner
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2890080/Police-Man-jailed-Facebook-police-threats.html
bbc.com/news/uk-wales-17515992
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2552154/Woman-jailed-trolling-HERSELF-24-year-old-bombarded-Facebook-page-fake-abuse-bid-incriminate-estranged-family.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we've been brainwashed with the idea of "american exceptionalism"

>he escaped the brainwashing
are you new in america my friend

Yes, instead you've been brainwashed with liberal idea of "America sucks."

I'm pretty sure Denmark is also a monarchy, why aren't they in the rectangle?

>hong kong
>free

How did they calculate the freedom index? Seems weird that Europe with several thought crime laws and gun bans would rank higher.

I hope you understand that the only things that really factor into the "freedom index" is how cucked your country is by religious, ethnic, and sexual minorities.

It's literally because every faggot who makes one of these indices thinks we have a police problem, where we incarcerate to many blacks, versus a black people problem

>Hong Kong
>Number 1

It does though

I HATE monkeys

relates to the british empire lad. USA broke away from the empire for MUH FREEDOMZ yet the ones who stayed loyal ended up being more free

>america doesn't have a police/private prison problem
o-ok whatever you say yanky wanky

>the number one country in "freedom" isn't even an independent state
I genuinely believe that a lot of these lists rank the United States so low just be contrarians. I'm not saying our country doesn't have problems and I would never say it's the most free country on the planet, but clearly American citizens have greater freedom of press, speech, and defense than the United Kingdom

We don't have a private prison problem. 8.4% of prisoners in the United States are in a private prison, unlike the UK, which was the very first country on the planet to have private prisons and houses 15% of their prisoner population in private prisons. The idea of cops throwing people in jail to make corporations money is a lazy fantasy popular with community college students to explain away the complexities of the criminal justice system

Denmark, Sweden and Norway are also monarchies.

>Germany
>12

HARHARHARHAR

no

>HK
>free
another bullshit map by some autist, nothing to see here

>25% of the world's prison population
see >map

Do you not know what a private prison is? Don't reply to me if you're incapable of reading my post

Thanks for scribbling our Ireland from the unfree monarchy cucks lad. It's a shame about you though.

16 out of 196 isn't that bad desu but still not as good as it could be

Your country literally banned knives. I'm gonna go ahead and say this chart is bullshit.

I like how Ameroca equates a few "negative" liberties like constitutional carry jurisdictions, no or helmet seatbelt restrictions, access to firearms, etc, as muh freedoms.

Take a look at things like your economic system, or media, that's where freedom are and yours is substandard

Ah yes very impressive

>NZ
>Australia
>free
Nice chart.

HOWEVER

>no helmet or seatbelt restrictions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seat_belt_legislation_in_the_United_States
iihs.org/iihs/topics/laws/helmetuse/mapmotorcyclehelmets?topicName=Motorcycles

>UK
>Freedom
theguardian.com/uk/2011/sep/13/internet-troll-jailed-mocking-teenagers
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-14557772
bbc.com/news/uk-29678989
theguardian.com/uk/2012/mar/27/student-jailed-fabrice-muamba-tweets
theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jan/24/two-jailed-twitter-abuse-feminist-campaigner
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2890080/Police-Man-jailed-Facebook-police-threats.html
bbc.com/news/uk-wales-17515992
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2552154/Woman-jailed-trolling-HERSELF-24-year-old-bombarded-Facebook-page-fake-abuse-bid-incriminate-estranged-family.html

At least I can still post offensive shit without a visit from the cops.