There are people on Sup Forums that unironically use VLC as their default video player...

>There are people on Sup Forums that unironically use VLC as their default video player, despite that MPC-HC is dead in the water now

Do you have anything to say for yourselves in your defense, VLC users of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mpv.io/manual/stable/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It just werks

it just works

Just works

Just werks

I'm so sorry.

>tfw to dumb 4 mpv

mpv cant play my dslr camera so yea there goes the much superior player, into the trash

>can't extract a zip file

just started downloading it on my third laptop because
>it just works

If it ain't broke.....

There are people on Sup Forums who unironically use VLC as a music player. Think about that.

Suck some diarrhea out of my asshole you faggot nigger dipshit, fuck your gay thread bitch.

>typical hothead vlc user

>mpv does not support DVD menus.
mpv.io/manual/stable/
Perhaps one day I'll rip every episode and movie of stargate, but until then, vlc it is. I think when I rewatch it in a year, I'm gonna go ahead and make those rips.

does vlc still shit itself when it comes to subtitles and seeking?

whats wrong with using VLC as a music player?

whats wrong with vlc?

It juz werks

>tfw can't get VLC to work and have to use mpv instead

Liar

Can you name http streaming music player with background play for Android? I can't find any thing else that fills all of the dots.

Http streaming is shit. Cloud-based stream where you cache actual music files is superior.

I use it as default video and music. Like that other guy said I'm so sorry.

just because mpc-hc isn't regularly updated anymore doesn't mean it suddenly stops working

What is its non bloated alternative that plays literally everything?

I've always used VLC and I don't really care about indistinguishable quality differences or which one has better codecs.

ffplay

not using mpv

get the fuck outta here

I use VLC to save video streams. I don't know if mpv does that but it's a simple thing to do in VLC. Other than that I don't use it for anything else.

It can, but it's more of a youtube-dl thing.

Just werks... Also VLSubs because I'm too lazy to ddg for subtitles

I literally use it as my default video and music player.. Do you guys recommend anything else?

i didn't even know it could be used like that