Wtf I really fucking hate Japan now

wtf I really fucking hate Japan now

youtube.com/watch?v=bqnftyYWW4E

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/07/13/world/asia/south-china-sea-hague-ruling-philippines.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=gPSbVPILEj8
youtube.com/watch?v=utR7toFmzlk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
pacificwar.org.au/JapWarCrimes/Cross-section_JapWarCrimes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes
youtube.com/watch?v=P70wnmBmVcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1VWuiY2d2C8
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/23/asia/china-organ-harvesting/
voanews.com/content/us-legislator-chinas-organ-harvest-is-nazi-like/3391735.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3257383/Thousands-religious-prisoners-China-livers-kidneys-corneas-ripped-ALIVE-sell-transplant-tourists-claims-new-film.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a chink propaganda film. Look it up on wikipedia. The gore is amazing though.

>chink video
pls

Xu Zhang Chan, nobody cares about your commie propaganda movie, LOLOLOL
Still busy for paid shitposting ? KEK

Beijing’s claims to South China Sea rejected by international tribunal
nytimes.com/2016/07/13/world/asia/south-china-sea-hague-ruling-philippines.html?_r=0

tldw
someone tell me what's it about

It was a politically motivated decision.
The Chinese claim on South China Sea territories is indisputable.
Japanese war crimes the movie basically, which are historically proven yet Japanese deny to apologize for them and outright deny the existence of it.
They are a nation of revisionists and cowards, two faced lying bastard Japanese.

>The film is extremely controversial for its use of what Mous claims to be actual autopsy footage of a young boy and also for a scene in which a live cat appears to be thrown into a room to be eaten alive by hundreds of frenzied rats.[8] In a scene later in the movie, live rats were set on fire, which drew criticism for its cruelty in many countries

p fucked up imo

you sound chinkgook as well though
theres no room to take gookchink in japan anymore

please get out of my country and go back to seoul or beijing

+0.50元

your delusion aside are you ashamed of the fact that you still have no choice but to rely on ancient ccp propaganda and are fucked by them

>A Youth Corps member deployed to train at Unit 731 recalled viewing a batch of subjects that would undergo syphilis testing: "one was a Chinese woman holding an infant, one was a White Russian woman with a daughter of four or five years of age, and the last was a White Russian woman with a boy of about six or seven."[29] The children of these women were tested in ways similar to their parents, with specific emphasis on determining how longer infection periods affected the effectiveness of treatments. In short, some children grew up inside the walls of Unit 731, infected with syphilis.

>After victims were infected, they were vivisected at different stages of infection, so that internal and external organs could be observed as the disease progressed. Testimony from multiple guards blames the female victims as being hosts of the diseases, even as they were forcibly infected. Genitals of female prisoners that were infected with syphilis were called "jam filled buns" by guards.[29]

>Based territorial claims on a ancient map discovered by a fisherman
>Said fisherman can't produce the map because he threw it out because it was unreadable
>The chinese are shocked when people just laugh at them

Gooks are truly sub human who refuse to know they did bad deeds.

If you do not admit your falls you can not get up, I hope you lay in the dirt and I pray to my lord America to nuke you again.

Daily reminder: China lost again, so stop pathetic pro-China shitposts, thank you!

A 2016 Harvard University paper found that in contrast to common assumptions, Chinese internet commentators are mostly paid government bureaucrats, responding to government directives in times of crisis, and flood Chinese social media with pro-government comments. They also rarely engage in direct arguments, and around 80% of the analyzed posts involve pro-China cheerleading with inspirational slogans, and 13% involve general praise and suggestions on governmental policies.

As of 2016, this practice seems to have largely ceased, and propagandist participation in Internet discussions has become part of the Communist party officials' normal work. Also the nature of participation has become more nuanced and less aggressive. Research indicated a "massive secretive operation" to fill China's internet with propaganda has resulted in some 488 million posts carried out by fake social media accounts, out of the 80 billion posts generated on Chinese social media. To maximize their influence, their pro-government comments are made largely during times of intense online debate, and when online protests have a possibility of transforming into real life actions.

keep believing in evrything ccp says out loud, lonely chink

ive been wondering why diaspora chinks worship ccp that much, whereas most educated mainlanders hate them or are skeptical about it.

"IM A GOOD BOY I NEVER DID NUFFIN! IT WAS THOSE EVIL CHINKS WE TOURTURED IN WW2! W-what do you mean Nanking Massacre? That is just chink propaganda!"

Truly gooks are spooked.

CCP officer, please do not remove my organs while I'm alive

CCP officer, do not burn my face

>Gooks actually believe this

meanwhile there is hard evidence for the crimes you committed before and during WWI, yet Japan denies to recognize it and apologize for them.
hmmmm...!

you tortured a weak woman too much

He is dead since you removed his organs while he is alive......

>Japs trying to talk shit about China while having a 3rd world tier justice system themselves

I'd rather go to prison in China than rotting away in a Japanese shithole jail without even getting the chance of a fair trial (which I won't even be able to appeal once the verdict has been made because Japanese law is a joke)

Give up, you fool.
Japan is a joke.
Your country is a cesspit of lies and hate.

Chicomm police tied up their hands and shot them

So China is the bad guy for dealing with radical Islamists in an effective way?

How about you try to getting rid of the organized crime that is so deeply rooted in Japanese society that even top level politicians can't speak out against it freely without having to fear for their own lives?

CCP's genocide is ongoing in central/western Asia

what is CCP?

You won't get a fair trial in China, either.

Chinese Chink Project

they are just kids and you Chicomm 50cent army call them radical Islamists

i agree on what you're saying but those pics are irritating user i don't want to report you

>the only source for this are japanese twitter accounts

yes it does seem legit

and you shoot them like dogs, captured by non-Japanese media

youtube.com/watch?v=gPSbVPILEj8

>Kean Wong

Why would a Romanian TV station be filming some border crossing in the middle of the Himalayan for no good reason?

Shit Japaneses are really savages.

Hey chinks, enjoy American video!!

youtube.com/watch?v=utR7toFmzlk

>hahahehehey folks

he sounds trustworthy, it must be true what he says

Thanks for the (You) there, fella ...but, that was my first post in this thread and I won't take part in this silly argument.

Also, I'm not a chink, cunt.

Why are Asians always so soulless?

>soulless?
>from a nation known for burning people alive in ovens

>burning people alive in ovens
Proof?

>Burning people
No idea what you mean desu.

fuck you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

pacificwar.org.au/JapWarCrimes/Cross-section_JapWarCrimes.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes

美国菜或中国菜哪个美味?

当然日本菜是我的最爱

youtube.com/watch?v=P70wnmBmVcQ

youtube.com/watch?v=1VWuiY2d2C8

THAT IS JUST LIES AND LIES OVER LIES!!!
(but those random images with text I found on Twitter without any source backing up my claims are 100% true!!)

JAPAN NUMBER 1!!! Banzaiiii

absurd wiki everybody (especially Chink agents like you) can edit, kek
here are much better news sources

voanews.com/content/us-legislator-chinas-organ-harvest-is-nazi-like/3391735.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3257383/Thousands-religious-prisoners-China-livers-kidneys-corneas-ripped-ALIVE-sell-transplant-tourists-claims-new-film.html

>This file photo dated 10 December 2004 shows a group of protesters from the mainland China's banned spritual group Falungong, staging a performance showing alleged abuses of its members in China at the hands of the government.

staging a performance

from the mainland China's banned spritual group Falungong

Try again.

June 23rd 2016, idiot chink!

>prop·a·gan·da
>ˌpräpəˈɡandə/
>noun
>noun: propaganda; noun: Propaganda
>1.
> derogatory
> information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.
>fear·mon·ger·ing
>ˈfi(ə)rˌməNGəriNG/
>noun
>noun: fear-mongering
> the action of deliberately arousing public fear or alarm about a particular issue.
> "his campaign for re-election was based on fearmongering and deception"

The Chinese government fakes nearly 450 million social media comments a year. This is why. Washingtonpost Henry Farrell May 19 2016

The fake commenters are being paid by the government

It’s hard to figure out exactly who is being paid to comment by the Chinese government and who is not. While accusations of membership in the 50 cent army are rife on social media, these accusations are at best unreliable and at worst downright misleading. However, KPR were able to take advantage of a major leak of information to figure out what is happening. A blogger released a trove of emails from the propaganda office of a mid-sized unit of China’s local government. These emails included a little over 40,000 unambiguous examples of 50 cent army comments. KPR were able to use these comments to draw conclusions about how fake commenting works. They were also able to train a specialized machine learning algorithm to hunt down and identify similar comments on Chinese social media so that they could get a broader understanding of the ecology of government-sponsored comments in China.

One initial result is surprising. Many people think of the 50 cent army as independent contractors who are paid a small amount of money for each comment they make. If KPR are right, then this is far from the mark. The commenters identified in the leak appear to be regular government employees. The sample of emails that King, Pan and Roberts analyze suggests that they work directly for the Communist Party or for different organs of the local government, and presumably are expected to write these comments as part of their official duties.

Nearly 450 million government comments go up every year

same people debating the same topics with the same links and the same rhetoric coming from the same flags. why do you do it?

GMUTU Aniki is getting hard now.
Give him to suck.

it's truly depressing when Unit 731, the rape of Nanking, the use of emperor Pu Yi for a puppet government and especially the 21 demands pushing the May Fourth Movement have all been recognized on an international level and yet the diseased, twisted psychopaths that are the Japanese simply cannot learn to be human.

t. Wang Ping Pong

Nobody gives a shit about dead chinks.

LOL that Japanese guy got banned.

>tfw paid Chinese troll works hard to pretend to be American

Washingtonpost May 19, 2016 Henry Farrell

....One initial result is surprising. Many people think of the 50 cent army as independent contractors who are paid a small amount of money for each comment they make. If KPR are right, then this is far from the mark. The commenters identified in the leak appear to be regular government employees. The sample of emails that King, Pan and Roberts analyze suggests that they work directly for the Communist Party or for different organs of the local government, and presumably are expected to write these comments as part of their official duties.

Nearly 450 million government comments go up every year

>mfw pathetic Chinese agent write long anti-Japan articles on Wikipedia and quote them as reliable news source

US Legislator: China's Organ Harvest 'Nazi-like' Voice of America-2016/06/25

Report alleges China killing thousands to harvest organsThe Globe and Mail-2016/06/22

China accused of executing 1,5 million people to harvest and sell their organs, New Europe-2016/07/01

Atrocities of Japan army rest on only rumors.
PRC interferes with Research of Sino-Japanese war.

Do you understand you are risking the banishment of your ISP's whole IP range by repetitive reposting and ban evading? Just stop it.