Guy at work has pictures on his phone

>guy at work has pictures on his phone
>these pictures could get me fired

how do i remove these pictures from his phone, short of taking his phone and smashing it?

is there any way for me to take control of his phone remotely and completely wipe it/ destroy the memory?

thought about having a guy mug him but that's too risky

Other urls found in this thread:

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/02/kenner_victim_thwarts_attempte.html
lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=android email attachment virus
docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/lang/ProcessBuilder.html
usbkill.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

goddamn you are fucking retarded

fuck off steven

ur going down son

what the fuck are they pictures of

lmao david wtf are you thinking

Just smash his phone ya dummy. No one is going to believe you, I assume a mild mannered spineless cuck, would walk up to him, pull his phone out, and smash it on the ground. Use that to your advantage you goddamn coward

Best thing to do is steal the phone and then get a big sock. Make sure to spin it in the sock to make it spicy and then force it up your ass.

Its the only option.

i cant put a virus on his phone or anything?

No context
No help

Just steal it and burn it

I can do it for you but I need your name and place of work

I have only done this once before

Why are you going through people's phone? No one likes an underwear sniffer, ya know? Just feign ignorance if someone else gets in trouble @work, that's what I do.

>take phone when he isn't looking
>power it off from the lock screen
>wipe your prints off it
>soak it in the toilet or other water source
>smash it in the parking lot at night
>toss into nearest dumpster
Pussy.

alright i have this dude who's in the cartel who gave me some random guys phone number who would be willing to mug him, the looked him up and the guy looks like a typical prison gangster

this dude is a serious mother fucker.

maybe mugging isnt the way to go

im not a pick pocket

>im not a pick pocket
Your loss, Paco.

nvm, this Angelo guy was going to be the mugger, but he's been caught before and seems like a bitch.

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/02/kenner_victim_thwarts_attempte.html

If he is blackmailing you just go to the police. Otherwise either quit or hope that he isn't going to use them to get you fired. Don't do something dumb.

>this thread

he has pictures of the bucket that i use to sit on when i go in the storage shed. and possibly my bluetooth speaker that was in there.

>having a meltdown

>better yet, a gentoodown

lol

If he isn't a retard, the pictures will be backed up elsewhere.

it's really not important enough for that

lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=android email attachment virus

So simple a fucking nigerian monkey could do it.

all i see is something that will collect data, not erase it

Then git gud and use it as a template for something that can. Doesn't even have to be that complex, something to push an adb command to trigger a factory reset should do.

Clocks a ticking user.

Continuing on from , this should help get you started:
docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/lang/ProcessBuilder.html

The finished command should look something similar to this:

ProcessBuilder proc = new ProcessBuilder("adb wipe blah blah blah"); Process p = proc.start();

BOOOOOOOORED!

you're fucked everything syncs with the cloud anyways

welcome to the new world order, don't do stupid shit

You lot are fucking idiots,

OP use a usb killer to just fry the phone

usbkill.com/

+1 for this. Make sure you it's a phone you can actually fry (look up YouTube video) as some ports don't have enough juice in them to kill it.

Another suggestion would be try try unlocking his phone 10 times. If you can do so, hell have to connect it to anbitunes syncd computer (which most people do not have) for the iPhone OR it could be set up to destroy all data after 10 attempts.

The last resort is to take his phone when he isnt looking and then put it under running water so he cant track it or mailke it ring. After you take it home smash it with a hammer and discard the phone, although if he sent it to anyone or has a backup you're fucked