Do Japanese schoolgirls really make lunches for boys they have a crush on?

Do Japanese schoolgirls really make lunches for boys they have a crush on?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simultaneous_recruiting_of_new_graduates
colombia.travel/es
youtube.com/watch?v=InPjc1PwtG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's true.
They mix their hair or blood in food.
>Do you feel me inside, senpai?

according to anime they also give them chocolate on valentines day
must be nice

Why wasn't I born in Japan..

>convert to hinduism
>an hero
>keep an heroing until born a male in japan
>???
>profit

Yes. And all pizza delivery drivers have 12inch dicks

what's with Japan and eating hair?

You order lots of pizza?

no. i had a gf in high school. if i asked her to make it shed have done it, but its only such a case.

if some girl solely dared to do it she would get treated as pretty much cringeworthy special snowflake whore shit unless she was over 9/10 one.

>everyone gets lunch except you
feel better now?

born as an Asian is hell, dude.

What do you mean?

Because you weren't.

japanese and korean school, university, and work life is god awful. koreans kill themselves the most out of any country because it's so bad.

don't know about china/taiwan but i assume it's also shit just not as shit as japan/korea where if you don't go to 1 or 2 universities out of the entire fucking country then your degree is worthless and toilet paper.

Japan is easy mode desu, but right being Mainland Chinese, NKorean or SEAsian in general is hell

>tfw you will never be born a japanese schoolgirl

What are Japanese highschool girls like?

You have to return the gift on white day though

>this is an unironically Japanese poster

Id dont think thais and coastal chinks have it that bad.
Agree with the rest you wrote tho.

Well that suck ass.

Chinese are far happier with their lives (life satisfaction) than Koreans or Nips.

Most of ASEAN is like China. Too poor and too dumb to be sad.

>tfw you'll never be a tall good looking white male going to japanese high school
jdimsa desu oneefam

sluts

>They start speaking about suicide rates
>Little do they know that I'm from Lithuania

>German women

does that country even exist? I thought its just another russian satellite state like Ukraine or Serbia.

>he thinks he has it bad

remember to ask guyana why he kills himself so much every time you see him.

>if you don't go to 1 or 2 universities out of the entire fucking country then your degree is worthless and toilet paper.
About 60% of the Jap population gets a uni degree, as opposed to about 40% of the Dutch population for instance.
And we're one of the highest educated countries.
The bottom of those degrees is bound to be worthless, but due to Confucianism bla bla bla they value education so much that there's a large stigma on being uneducated.

It's not as bad as one or two universities, but it is true that the uni entrance exam is basically the point in your life where most of your future career is decided.

>Most of ASEAN is like China. Too poor and too dumb to be sad.

This is true. ASEAN are generally considered one of the happiest people on earth like Latinos because they take everything for granted

>It's not as bad as one or two universities
It actually is that bad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simultaneous_recruiting_of_new_graduates
>don't go to Japanese university
>don't go to prestigious university
>don't go to prestigious high school
>don't get to live a fulfilling life
pick all.

I always forget Guyana exists. Must be the most irrelevant country on earth to not get noticed even by its close neighbours.

Es Colombia un país real?

More like the top 10 universities or you're relegated to salaryman/wagecuck status until you're 80.

Not being employed in one of the absolute top companies isn't that terrible, you can still have a fulfilling life, m9.
People can go to a good university if they didn't go to a prestigious high school, they just need to find some other way to score well on the uni entrance examination. Perhaps after doing a ronin year.
Else, the way out is usually to get a US uni degree. It still depends on the uni of course, but often they're seen as more valuable than Japanese degrees, and English is a useful skill in most companies.

>relegated to salaryman/wagecuck status until you're 80.
Not very much unlike most of the western population. You can also start your own business in Japan of course, if you're talented.

>The prestige of the university and high school that a student attends has a marked effect on their ability to find similarly sought-after jobs as adults.
It's not only the top companies, and if you're fucked enough to graduate during a recession then lmao you're not getting a job for a decade simply because you were born at the wrong time.

Colombia es realismo mágico.

quiero ir a colombia

Yeah, that's true I guess.
Still, all in all the Japanese system is more equal than the US system.
Although your life may be decided by the university you go to, in the US it is literally decided at your birth.
The US just has a better illusion of freedom.

Pic shows how much people's earnings correlate with their parents' earnings. Higher correlation means less socio-economical mobility.

colombia.travel/es

depends on their IQs. those girls who weebs appreciate or have a delusion about are/were mostly from low tier schools. some of them might be aggressive and fun but are literally stupid.

ones in middle upper and top tier schools are generally boring. they are pretty conformable but at the same time passive at everything. my ex was one of those.

How easy is it to attract a gf in animuland as a westerner?

日本語が話せる?

about as easy as attracting a gf in your country.

being tall/white/attractive/etc doesn't cure autism.

qt

anime girls don't act like japanese woman,they act autistically and melodramatically western...

So it's either dumb redneck type slut or entiteled princess?
No wonder your birht rates are this low.

Son los mujeres colombianos bonitos?

I guess.
And they love foreigner dick.

las mujeres mexicanas son más hermosas desu

A mi me gustan más las eslavas y las asiáticas de todas formas, el meme de la mujer colombiana es bastante famoso pero no me parece.

Stop pushing him, Germany, it doesn't take much in Lithuanian case.

That's hot.
>tfw no girl obssesed over you ready to kill any other females that tries to have contact with you.

That's an interesting mix of ugly concrete buildings with nice vegetation.
I like it.

Having a low IQ gf is a plus tho, you can turn her into breeding cow. Your low birth rates would disappear in one generation.

This is the city i live in.
youtube.com/watch?v=InPjc1PwtG4

Stret traffic looks chaotic, I would be really stressed driving there.
Kek on the bus with tiny wheels at 3:40

We know. I'd rather be a Japanese guy but hey, grass is greener yada yada

Si, pero las chicas des los Estados Unidos son a veces muy loco.

>I would be really stressed driving there
Not really, our cities are very compact so after 20 minutes of driving you're already out on the countryside. It gets very messy during the night at 6-7pm, though.
I bet you would love Bogota.

>You'll never go to Colombia to get your dick sicked daily by 10/10 latina chickas with nice bunga
I would be killed, robbed or raped first night anyway, probably.

A Japanese girl bought me Ramen during lunch out of the blue even though I was already eating

Just avoid the red parts, including Cali and Medellín.

I'm too poor to buy a plane ticket anyway and I don't speak spanish.

She wants that JapD. Is she hot? Will she give you your panties to sniff?

>Having a low IQ gf is a plus tho, you can turn her into breeding cow
Believe me, it gets old fast. Sometimes you just want to get a wine with your girl and complain about work or whatever or have a normal conversation. If she is just a walking vagina it becomes annoying after a while (Rereading my post i realised it sound gay tier, but still)

Then put those dumb cunts on some sort of farm and have Japanese betas impregante them. You can kill 2 birds with one stone
>low birth rates
>betas

Still she makes the first step, allowing betas to get laid.

hong konger here, know a girl who asked someone out by putting a message in a sandwich and giving it to him