Linus, it's Bill. The time has come

>Linus, it's Bill. The time has come.

>Activate the Linux backdoor.

Other urls found in this thread:

linux.slashdot.org/story/13/10/09/1551240/the-linux-backdoor-attempt-of-2003
msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/commandline/wsl/install_guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Linus:

It's already active. It's called a package manager.

ZING!
oh wow. package managers btfo.
I hate gnu plus linux now.

>Pajeet, you know what to do. The rupies will be wired directly to your Microsoft Live account tomorrow morning if you see this through.
> poo.Init()

*modifies your source code*

Hi Rajj! Can you teach us about POOP (principles of object oriented programming)?

Forgot pic.

>not forking every application you want to install and auditing every single line of code
>not editing said code to harden against government eavesdroppers and compiling yourself
>not wearing a stylish trilby covered in tin-foil as you stroke your body pillow of your waifu of choice
I don't think you know how to GNU/Linux.

Linus will just make a gaming PC video.

Activate systemd

BillyG doesn't give a shit about tech anymore. He's too busy buying condoms for people in Africa.

wrong linus

>*modifies your source code*
Actually, only the compiler has to be compromised. The source code of both Linux and the compiler would remain the same. This technique has been described a long time ago.

The creator of GNU/ Intel shill?

linus torvalds: linux fag
linus sebastian: windows (gay)mer

Is Torvalds the fat guy with the long hair?

Most modern package managers use signing to make sure it wasn't tampered with, and the major distros are usually targeted by white hats that assrape software for a living.
It's not guaranteed, but it is reasonable assurance. In comparison, even most proprietary operating systems are vastly more trustworthy than Windows.

>Most modern package managers use signing to make sure it wasn't tampered with
In binary distros you can't be sure - application could be tampered with before signing. In source base distros you still can be affected if YOUR compiler is tampered with.

thats stallmanu

Did he make GNU or the Linux Kernel?

>Not fabbing your own processor
>Not broadcasting in your own frequency
>Not making a fork of binary machine code called GNUary

That would require the distro to be compromised without the maintainers knowing, which is an extremely unlikely scenario.

> In binary distros you can't be sure - application could be tampered with before signing.
You have no idea how binary distros work.

> In source base distros you still can be affected if YOUR compiler is tampered with.
Theoretically possible, but with thousands of packages that is statistically impossible to mathematically do.

linux.slashdot.org/story/13/10/09/1551240/the-linux-backdoor-attempt-of-2003
> wait4: 'if ((options == (__WCLONE|__WALL)) && (current->uid = 0)) ...'

>Lennart? Yeah, it's me, Bill.
>Activate the systemd backdoor.

no, msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/commandline/wsl/install_guide

>I remember you asking me to put a backdoor in Linux a while ago
>When I said no, I meant it. Faggot.