/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets a new phone case • user's OrangePi arrived • user tries to order Chinese MRE's
• Several anons are still happy with their 99cent gaming mouse • user gets another /pmp/ the Nintaus x10 • Xiaomi XL Mousepads are increasingly harder to find there's still some left on Zapals and AliExpress • user got his Chinese Intellimouse Explorer, is pretty happy with it also got some cheap displays • Comfy shows off the Jumper EZBook Pro 3 >Old News
• user reviews the James Donkey 112
• user gets a wall mount to hang his headphones on
• user in search of NASA spaceships gets gets recommended a Yotsuba&! resin kit in need of painting metal puzzles and LEPIN sets
• The new KZ bluetooth cable makes user's ZS5 sound crisper, rates it fantastic so far
• user gets the Redmi Note 4x but it lags a little for him on some games like Fate Grand Order and Shadowverse
• user wonders why he keeps getting yellow stickers on his package
• user's new SD2Vita adapters show up

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSGLA9heboY
youtube.com/watch?v=oNss6h0Zu98&t=319
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Want to get the BM-800. Banggood version costs half as much as amazon one. What's the catch?

>banggood
meant gearbest, whoops

They may or may not actually have it in stock and you'll have to wait several weeks to get it even after they get it in and ship it. Also their customer service a shit.

>banggood declares the items as $10, $6 and $4 respectively.

I asked gearbest and they wont do it tho

Sucks because they have better prices and more stuff than banggood

Any other chink sites that reduce the price?

Most Ali sellers will do that when you ask them to.

Did you try ebay

/marked/

I also asked Gearbest because I ordered a MiPad 3 (more than 200 bucks) and they refused. Two months later when the order arrived it was declared as $20.

what are some recommended edc related items to be copped from chink land besides the recommended blades in the wiki and infographic.
I ordered a sanrenmu 7010 and a carabiner for my keys.

1 dollar cheaper there, thanks!
Now I need to decide between the black and white versions.
My setup will be mostly grey/black and I like the black mic but the gold grill makes it look like something a 90s rapper would use

OnePlus 5, I saw the launch a few months ago and all, is it good? Better than my current OnePlus 3?

The stock BM800 comes with a foam cap that covers the nigger rapper grill

link please

you can get an entry level (aka not autismo) flashlight, if you don't like the flash on your phone

get an iPhone SE

See No idea but I'm not risking it

Customs here are the biggest cunts in the universe

Fucking consumer slut
Do you need it or not? Do you experience lag or anything?

>they declare a low value
>customs stops it anyway for undervaluation, re-evaluates at full price and adds on a fine
They know who gearbest are. Don't think they don't.

I saw that, but would you always want to use the foam cap?
Also, best cheap way to power it?

>you can get an entry level (aka not autismo) flashlight

what's the best place to get one and avoid getting chinked with a fake

nevermind, just realized it's right there in the infographic next to the mic

Didn't see thread died sorry someone pls respond

Can't gearbest not put their name? dealextreme does that they simply put chink-chong-ding-dong Ltd using moonrunes on the label

can someone point me on how to get the tada 68 for 59$ + shipping from taobao
it's selling for 96$ on AE

>a picture of a laptop is worth including in the news if it's from comfy
could you seriously suck off your fellow tripfag any harder, regularop?

Perhaps a keychain crowbar/prybar, small LED flaslight, keychain pill container, tritium vial

I've had this happen with an order from Japan.
In my case it was probably because the box was too big compared to what was declared, even though the stuff I bought wasn't worth a lot.

I forgot to add that I didn't get fined, I just had to pay tax on what the order was really worth.

KZ ATE vs KZ ZS3 vs KZ ZST?

ATE

Why would you do that when you can get other mech keyboards for much cheaper on TB?

Senfer XBA
Remax RM-800MD

>60%
Might as well just kill yourself now and save the money

why pay this much for chink shit?
you could get a quality brand for around that same price

>mfw buying chinkshit in AIT

pls respond

Time to make plans for a backup platform in case generals get banned from Sup Forums. Is there a shenzhen /csg/ on 八chan?

They don't have to. You see enough packages from the same shipper and you can ID them by their appearance alone, and the consignor info will confirm it even if they didn't slap their brand name on it.
For example banggood uses those grey pouches always with the same label size/format and only a couple of warehouse addresses.

t. Dock worker

Still looking for a good phone for $120. Any recommendations? No SD625 please, I heard bad things about it.

What's bad about the 625? All I hear is good things about it.

Also, anyone tried the Bluedio T4s? Bluetooth with noise cancelling and an actually okay sound signature, looks like its only flaw is latency.

Guys from another forum say it is lacking in power and is actually a downgrade from the SD650 of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro. It's actually slower in overall speed, from web browsing to picture taking (in low light/indoors).

Well, it is positioned below 650, no wonder it performs worse

but for $120, 625 is actually okay, with that price you will get even slower 435

or mediakek, in that case, enjoy your shitty bloatware chinkphone with nonexistent non-pajeet vanilla android alternative

Note 3 has a aids display though

What mouse chink mouse should I get motospeed v30 or deathadder?

There's nothing wrong with Mediatech, I've used good phones that had Mediatech and I was able to live with it comfortably.

>Dad owns mediakek powered lenovo
>Sluggy as fuck after upgrade
>Want to fix it by installing vanilla android
>No one bothers to unlock the bootloader
>Ends up getting memedragon powered xiaomeme mi5

How do additional purchase deals work on gearbest?

The last phones I've had were iNew V3 about 4 years ago(?) and then I have a Jiayu S3, both have Mediateck processors. I didn't find any problems with both.

Are gift cards safe for gearbest?

get a nice cute and comfy lil chink mouse user

what about 2*4 chan?

someone help me pick out IEMs for me to listen to ambient music, i hate using my massive audio technicas in public.

mic would be nice, but mostly care about sturdy braided cables or replaceable cables, replaceable is better consider thats how all earbuds die

Chotto fucking matte guys!
Apparently, Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5A are getting unveiled today.
It may be worth a wait! That and Jewbest "discount" on the Redmi Note 4 is the same price as it is on Ali.

>Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Specs (Expected)

>Design
>Speculation has it that the Redmi Note 5 is likely to feature the same old candy-bar design like its predecessor. However, Redmi Note 5 could be be significantly thinner in comparison to the previous generation Redmi Notes at around 7.5mm, theandroidsoul.com reports.

>Display
>The display department is most likely to feature a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD. The gaming and multimedia consumption on the phone are expected to be decent, theandroidsoul.com reports.
>Processor
>Redmi Note 5 may boast Snapdragon 630 SoC which comes as a slight improvement over the Snapdragon 625 chipset, theandroidsoul.com reports.

>Battery
>The 4000 mAh battery has been a big reason for Xiaomi Note 4’s huge success. The company has launched another phone, Mi Max 2, with 5,000 mAh battery. In Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, one may expect a better battery as that would be boasting a class apart feature by the company.

>RAM and Storage
>The company is likely to do away with the base 2GB RAM variant this time. Note 5 may only be made available only in 3GB and 4GB RAM variants. It can be recalled that Note 4 came in three memory options: 2GB, 3GB, and 4GB. On the storage part, the base variant of the smartphone will get 32GB while the high-end one is likely to get 64GB of onboard storage.

>Software
>The Chinese tech giant has only recently launched Android Nougat-based MIUI 9. Redmi Note 5 is likely to be launched with the latest MIUI 9 pre-installed. theandroidsoul.com reports that Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price will start at CNY 1200 (approximately USD 180) for the base variant (3GB + 32GB). For the high variant, it can be around CNY 1,500 (approximately USD 220) for the high-end variant (4GB + 64GB).

Where the fuck is the Redmi 5?

I don't want a huge ass screen.

think it will have USB-C?
audio jack?

Change your aliexpress passwords, some fucker from Kosovo got into My account and started ordering shit

>rn5
>630

>mi5x
>625

way to go xiaomeme, mi5s/mi5 is still best buy then

Like what

Mouses, keyboards, cheap laptops

Cancel orders and get the shekels to your account

Chink the dirty Slav

Where's it shipping to?

Everything in your post is wrong.

Kosovo. The fucker was dumb enough to leave his own info

Order some shit for this guy, he needed it

>Italy
Kek

>saving your payment details

FYI for those of you considering the AN8002/8 meters: youtube.com/watch?v=TSGLA9heboY
Each has a few features the other doesn't, and the higher count of the 8008 does come at the cost of the range ceiling and response time.

Would it be inappropriate to order him a whole lot of pizza?

Whats the difference between unregistered and registered mailing on gearbest and is insurance worth it?

There's nothing wrong with the sd625

If you pay with PayPal, you can just dispute or threaten a dispute on PayPal if they lose your package. No need for insurance.

Well i have a visa gift card so i can dispute through that can't i? Never had paypal before.

Oppo/Vivo ate all the SD660.

use paypal it takes a minute to register. Its probably harder to dispute with visa.
And insurance is only good if you buy expensive shit and want to be sure you can get your money back faster.

can you help me with some links and tips on how to buy from there
I need something with a small build for my laptop
examples?

You sound perturbed

James Donkey 125

Mr Chinky said it needs 30-90 days for package to reach my country, which is bullshit, since normally I get my package in 12-18 days.

It has been 35 days now

Open dispute?

Pls Drumpf don't nuke Russia

who /m(dot)/ here?

Hi Sup Forums, what's your opinion on OPPO phones? They are rarely talked about in /csg/.

Anyway, these and Huawei are the only Chinese phones that they sell in store, I am not confident enough to buy from some random websites and more comfortable buying from a reputable store.

Delete these pictures of zambz, slib and dappleface, lithu

Over priced. Quality is good but over priced. Oppo is made by BKK which is also the parent company of OnePlus. They're killing OnePlus and replacing it with Oppo once Oppo has enough clay in the West.

become my sugar daddy lithu

>likely
>most likely
>may boast
>may expect
>likely
>likely

Nice shilling you're site. And it didn't even have any valuable input.

telegram is bloat

Take this autism back to your sekrit club

>secret
>invite link right in the OP
really makes you :thonk:

ultra secret, at least we're on the general and not being autistic with an anything goes chatroom instead of an actual on topic one

>telegram gets removed from OP because its leader was too autistic
>throws autistic fit in the thread

Coolpad recently released their Coolpad Cool Play 6 in India, it only has an SD653 with 6GB RAM plus 64GB and external storage and sells in Banggood for $218. It comes with JUI Android 7.1 out of the box and Coolpad promises Android 8 in December 2017.

Is this ok? It looks a lot like the Coolpad Cool 1 Dual but the biggest difference is that SD653 supports dual camera and the SD652 of Cool 1 Dual does not. This makes faster HDR photos and better low light shots for the Cool Play 6.

Got chinkd, they sent me the wrong product and they refunded me 0.00€

isn't "Chink" a racist term?

PayPal that shit. Oh, wait... You can't do that on AliExpress. Sucks to order from sites that don't get your ass covered.

>muh rayyy-cism
>on Sup Forums

Really, user?

babby's first chink shit shopping

did the changs release a RockBox capable DAP yet?

650 dollars for a piece of shit

thats a pretty decent video, only thing i have to note is that there is indeed a manual range switch in the 8002, its just not available without opening the unit up since there are only contacts on the pcb, but any /diy/ can add a simple dome/contact switch and a little hole on the back for it (like a tuck away reset switch, tahts what i did anyway)
youtube.com/watch?v=oNss6h0Zu98&t=319