I am from North Korea. Today I am in Vladivostok, Russia on holiday. Disregard what my flag will display...

I am from North Korea. Today I am in Vladivostok, Russia on holiday. Disregard what my flag will display. I need to use a VPN because Sup Forums is blocked.

I am paying a Russian guy to smuggle me to Moscow. From there who knows where I will go. Germany would be good. Ask me everything I suppose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYnH-3vidzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good bait, try again.

why do you need to be smuggled? can't you just get the train? pretty sure you'll blend in with the mongolians/traders etc.

this, also the eyes and ears of north korea dont extend much further than china so he shouldnt really be worried at this point
but its bait so this is all hypothetical

nigga: pics or it didn't happen. simple as that.

How can I prove this without showing my identity?

Russia checks passports inside the country. I need to have a fake passport or be smuggled. North Korea borders Russia stupid Canadian.

>North Korea allows its citizens to go to Vladivostok

Guys, I'm from Poland. Disregard what my flag will desplay. I need to use a VPN because Sup Forums in blocked.

you are allowed to join my girls group for pleasure

>How can I prove this without showing my identity?
It's 6:35 in Vladivostok atm, we know you're lying, plus North Koreans don't know any English you silly.
If not, the easiest way to show it would be to write something in Korean and perhaps someone who actually knows the language will shit on you.
I am greek

>Speaks English
>Knows about chan
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH nice try..

>stupid Canadian
atleast im not north korean lmao

Believe what you want

A south African calling me nigger imagine that!

Good trips but they will never remove nip stink

Do you like K-pop?

North Korean High School teachs English stupids. Unless you are a peasant lmao.

구구단

noice repeaters btw

OP just post dickpics, if it's as small as a north korean we'll know you're legit. kek :'D

is this supposed to be funny? because you made me chuckle.

Reterded burger, BK peoples don't have internet and they doubtly know any English. If you were a student you'd have access to Russian internet therefore a Russian flag. Oh, and your family as hostages by Korean KGB too.

If you want to bait, at least be an Asian to post eyes with a timestamp and get a fucking free Russian proxy.

Pathetic and boring. I like even a HAHAHAHAHAH-Pole better.

Magic brought to you by communism.

Never heard of them 2bh.

>go to Germany

Finland is better but you can't cross the Russian land border to ask for asylum anymore. If you fly in it's easier.

Just today I saw a Korean guy/Finnish wife couple with their kid in a mall.

North Korea allows it's males to work in Russia, yes, but under heavy supervision in closed camps. It's not like they can leave and fuck Russian girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=EYnH-3vidzE

>Sup Forums is blocked
Lies. Filthy american tries to kickstart thread by pretending being a korean.

>Just today I saw a Korean guy/Finnish wife couple with their kid in a mall.

If you have North Korean papers to prove your identity, then you should come here.

Our asylum procedure is shit, but I'm sure our media would love a good North Korean story.

>being a Nork
Relly makes u think

t. Chink spammer