I'm gonna make a data center with thousands of servers containing exabytes of data for the sole purpose of building a...

I'm gonna make a data center with thousands of servers containing exabytes of data for the sole purpose of building a gigantic neural network that will eventually learn to flush the toilet automatically for me after taking a shit and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

those toilets already exist you dingus

But they use censors. I want AI doing it.

sensors*

the ai would need sensors too

No it wouldn't. It would learn my time schedule for shitting and flatten any anomalies over time.

Intel beat you to it.

>It would learn my time schedule
it needs sensors for that

>teach toilet to flush whenever a solid object falls in
>accidentally drop in your phone
>FWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSHHHHHHH-

It will have motors that flush the toilet, and I will click a little 1 or 0 if it successfully flushed the toilet before me, but not before I finished shitting.

>
>No it wouldn't. It would learn my time schedule for shitting and flatten any anomalies over time.
You will find anomolies shall remain. Most of the time, it is up to you to choose whether you want to take a shit or not.

If my brain can develop a neural network that knows when to flush a toilet after shitting then so can AI

people can forget how to flush the toilet

Machines don't forget

If you ever release it you better make it free software.

No because everyone would have to adopt my shitting schedule and any of my irregularities.

Couldn't you just release the AI to the public that learns you shitting schedule?

The future will be an interesting place.

>make one simple typo
>get a dirty water enema

The AI itself is just a set of basic functions that use a neural network to make decisions. The neural network is what's special about it.

But sure, I already have a prototype
if flush_successful {
fitness++
}
if flush_unsuccessful {
do_nothing
}
if previous_generation_better {
rollback_shitter
}

I should call fitness shitness too

So you are just inputting data to program this "AI"?
Sounds like the same kind of AI everybody is marketing nowadays

Your brain uses nerves and stimuli to know that you have shit
You think Antsinmyeyes Johnson flushes after shitting?

so the sensor is operated manually by you?

Well that's why I need the exabytes of storage. It would probably take me millions of shits, maybe billions to get an accurate guess-flushing-AI system.

After being burned alive I doubt he even shits.

The 1 will increase fitness, or the 0 will rollback to a previous generation depending on how successful it was. I will probably need more middle-ground when giving it ratings, so a 1-10 rating would be good.