Do you like your neighbours?

Your country, do you like or dislike your neighbours, what are your views on them?

>Your country
UK

>Ireland
Generally nice people considering all the shit we gave them, no problems with them except RIRA and shit. Decent culture, good pubs.

>France
Nice looking country, great history, food, architecture and language. Based on the French I've met they're friendly and good fun to hang around with.

All in all, I like my neighbours.

>Italy

>France
Meh,ok

>Switzerland
Fuck them

>Austria
Meh

>Slovakia
Fuck them

No, except for Uruguay and Brazil.
The rest of LatAM is filled with resentful cunts consumed by hate.

I like Norway
I like Funland
But i HATE Denmark

>flag
>Germoney
No.
>Belgium
Great architecture. much better pop culture than us. they're pretty cool desu. just speaking about the Dutch parts tho obviously. the French parts can fuck right off.

only spain
they can be good and bad but they're the only ones we got so

>Flag
>Russia
Putin a shit and the russians playing online games are cancerous bunch but every russian/half-russian I've actually met was based
>Sweden
Cucked caliphate of swemalia. Makes me almost sad seeing them like this.

Iceland: pretty fun guys and unexpectedly good at football

>Jordan
Alright
>Egypt
Sex criminals/10
>Lebanon
Nice country but a mess
>Syria

What about cyprus?

Canuckians are pretty cool. Only seen a group of them once, personally.

Mexicans can be pretty friendly, but chicanos should be put in concentration camps

>canada
yes, I like them

>mexico
I only like their food

Surrounded by goat fuckers on all sides.

>UK
Yes
>Belgium
Yes
>Germany
Not really
>Switzerland
Yes
>Italy
No
>Spain
I Don't know.

Best neighbor if they count

>East Ireland
>West Netherlands
Is it opposite day today?

Looked online and apparently Netherlands and Belgium aren't our neighbours, only France is because of the tunnel.

>Canada
Basically America but with better healthcare. Seems more sensitive, with no tolerance for the occasional racist/sexist joke. Just seems like that one friend that's usually chill but has a serious "that was over the line" streak to cover for an internal insincerity over morals and ethics. Like that one guy that wants to front an "edgy" public personality while imagining he maintains strong internal ethics & respect for others, when in reality he has neither.

>Mexico
Extremely diverse, with some areas being better than most parts of America. Overall a worse country because of its rigid race-based class history. It's hard to form a sense of nation when your history is about white & Mesito people (& the Catholic Church) exploiting the country for personal gain. Tolerating political factionism and corruption undues countries.

where do I begin

>France
yes, i'm half french half flemish but fuck all the africans
>UK
no, can't stand your bad teeth
>Netherlands
great country, greedy people and always say "lekker gezellig joh" too laidback
>Luxembourg
no opinion
>Germany
terrible country ruining EU

>Croatia

>Slovenia
Mostly stick to themselves. Good workers, intelligent. Sometimes have their heads up their ass, but overall good people. Definitely a fresh breath of air compared to other Balkan countries.
>Serbia
We definitely have our differences, but to say they're bad people would be a lie. They're hospitable, funny and generally bros. There are plenty of Serbs where I live and they've mostly never been a problem after the war. Serbs in eastern Croatia are a different story. Still good people on average.
>Bosnia
Very warm and welcoming. Witty and laid back. Good people in general. I tend to be somewhat vary of their muslims, but I had a muslim friend once and he was a total bro.
Their numbers are increasing in our major cities. It's something I'm not really happy about, not because I don't like them, but because I'd like my country, especially Zagreb, to stay mostly Croatian.
>Hungary
Haven't had much contact with them even though our countries shared a lot of history. I've only ever heard good things about them.
>Montenegro
Again, haven't had much contact with them, but they're generally known to be very lazy and laid back.

Ireland

>UK
They're not bad lads. They hide their arrogance under a very thin veil of self-deprecation but you can just fucking tell they don't believe any of it and still think they're an empire.

Tend to get on well with them abroad but a lot of the older fuckers hate us because of the IRA but I suppose it's mutual.

Aren't you forgetting someone?

>Germany
I don't like the people, but we get nice stuff from them so yeah
>Czechia, Slovenia
yes!
>Ukraine
mad for Wołyń >:( but other than that, they're good people (I got some family that lives there)
>Belarus
sorry, no. our relationship is pretty bad
>Russia / Kaliningrad
rude people, but I don't dislike them like I dislike Germans, again bad political relationship
>Lithuania
Wilno Nasze xD. 2bh I don't know anything about then other than that they we had a union (and that the posters here reeeaaally like anime), but they seem to hate us. It's like your autistic younger brother that throws poop at you but you still ain't mad, cuz they your little retarted brother

I love Spain & the spanish. We're brotherly nations, whose time-tested hardships have culminated into a vigorous bond, which shall soon materialize into a de facto union, God willing.

lol you've said enough

>France
Nobody likes french faggots, come on
>Swiss
funny autistic guys
>Austria
Little Germany
>Slovenia
Who?
>Croazia
that rhymes with dalmazia amirite
>Albania
rocks and mafia 2: electric boogaloo
>Greece
una faza una raza
>Montenegro
that's a liquor
>Malta
Pirates
>San Marino
Who?
>Holy See
We were Jeebus and shit
>Monaco
Nuke it

Southern are shit, except Ossetians. Armenians and Georgians - no idea, people say they're butthurt and Medieval as fuck. Mongols, Chinese I don't care, others are good lads. Even paranoid hateful Balts are ok, I've never experienced hostility from them in real life so I won't judge whole nations from Sup Forums freaks.

>flag

NORWAY is probably the most Nordic and is rich too so can't hate

DENMARK is pretty much Sweden with more alcohol and no immigrants so all good

FINLAND is brother forever, no more needs to be said

BALTICS I don't care so much about but eesti is cute so I'll be sad if putin takes it

pretty much love all nordic brethren (iceland too) and like the balts as well, oh yeah and FUCK RUSSIA 24/7 MUST NEVER INTO FINN BROTHER AGAIN

I liek evryone xcept France 2bh

Ireland isn't a real country. Way to ruin the union that would've benefited both islands in the long run, all because you couldn't get over a 17th century "genocide" and 19th century "famine". Both of which you somehow still haven't recovered from.

Bet you guys are regretting that rash Dublin uprising right now. Enjoy irrelevance, economic instability, a dead language, mass emigration, continued Catholic pedophilia, and African immigrants fucking all your women.

>Skåneland

>Cuckistan
Illegally occupying our lands since 1658 and they conduct experiments here. Like forcing the population to switch languages, force feeding mentally ill people and recently flooded the area with immigrants. Naturally I fucking hate Sweden. They are the worst people of Scandinavia and have tried to enslave anyone living close to them for pretty much the entirety of their existence. It really ought to be dived up between the Nordic countries.

>Denmark
Closest brethren we got. Hopefully we will be able to rejoin Denmark sometime in the future.

>Norway
Good lads though some of them can get awfully arrogant at times. Good on them for leaving Sweden though. Really warms my heart.

>Finland
Got saved by the Russians tbqh. It was hard of course, no question about it, but better that than being part of Sweden. Who no doubt would've crushed any Finnish national identity and forced their """"language"""" on them like they did to the Sami and Finns living in Sweden proper. The Swedes really pioneered ethnic cleansing and race based politics. Fucking disgusting.

>Germany, Sweden, Norway
I like them all to be honest faм

>Sweden
>I like them
Why? Besides Skåne (which isn't really Swedish at all) no one likes Danes here and they treated the Danes that lived here like absolute filth and it still shows to this very day.

literally 300 years ago...

>Cornwall

>England
Fuck hate them for rapeing Cornwall

>Wales
Fucking love them they will fuck the Limeys to

>Scotland
awesome too

>Ireland
Ok I guess

The Danes are far superior then you

I like the Scandinavian countries. Government-wise and culturally you are not all that far from us either.
There is nothing wrong with some banter, I don't get triggered by someone saying danskjävel. Also I don't take Sup Forums memes as objective facts.

I wouldn't mind a unified Scandinavia or at least some more cooperation between our countries. I would much prefer that to our position in EU right now.

>Belarus
Nice
>Poland
Nice
>Moldova
Nice
>Slovakia
No opinion
>Russia
Kill it with fire
>Romania
mixed feelings

great and insightful post

How bout use Cornish

Read your fucking history. We've been treated poorly all the way up to the 1980s (our dialect wasn't "good enough" to be used for anything other than mockery). And our dialect is still considered the ugliest and is very frequently made fun off. In the early 1900s there were attempts to forcefully remove our dialect. All this even though Sweden PROMISED we'd be allowed to continue our way of life.

Sweden have been unbelievably authoritarian and intolerant towards anything that was considered non-swedish. To the point of forcefully deporting people and in some cases killing them off.

Fuck off sven.

It's ture when you guys are putting horse in shitty meatballs the Danes are going forward

>Slovenia

>Austria
suka blyat niemcy to fashisti

>Italy
suka blyat lachy to fashisti

>Croatia
they want to be us which is both funny and scary

>Hungary
gypsy eskimos, you say? never heard of such a thing

>The Danes are far superior then you
>then
This triggers me too much.

>celtic nations that aren't part of the British isles
mems, desu

wow, rude

Why do you say Scandinavia and not Nordic? Surely you have nothing against Iceland and Finland is much closer to Denmark in politics than Sweden

>they make fun of our accents
Have you ever been outside of Skåne in your life? Everyone makes fun of all the accents, they're funny because they're a stereotype.

>To the point of forcefully deporting people and in some cases killing them off.
This is just straight up bait senpai

Portugal is nice.
Andorra is a meme country that speaks catalan.
Morocco at least help us to control the border when they don't want something from tje EU.
England is a bad neighbor but I blame Gibraltar being a tax haven.

slovenia dipshit

Because it was a thread about neighbors and we don't border Finland or Iceland. I wouldn't mind a Nordic union either.

Brittany counts but idk about Galicia or basque

But daney

no, we're bordered with an irredeemable shithole with awful people, and Mexico

they're all nice. I could find reasons to "hate" them for geopolitical reasons or for stealing our shrooms but that would be autistic, right?

>Have you ever been outside of Skåne in your life?
Been to Dalarna, Närke, Småland, Västmanland, Halland, Västergötland, Södermanland, Göteborg, Stockholm, Falun, Mora, Jönköping and plenty of other places.

>This is just straight up bait senpai
Are you denying that the Sami were dislocated then?

>Nordic union
Only if Skåneland becomes its own autonomous region or is absorbed by Denmark.

>Latvia
The only other balts left how can we not love them?
>Poland
Tsundere
Pretend to hate, but I know that they actually love us..
>Belarus
Bro tier posters on Sup Forums would love to have better relationship with Belarus, but since they love Russia it's pretty hard
>Russia (Kaliningrad)
Rightful /balt/ land(not the German """Prussians""", but the old ones were Balts)

If everyone in Skåne is as assmad and autistic as you I think I'm going to pull back on that union thing.

Ah ok, my bad
one day we will have our union I'm sure...

>Are you denying that the Sami were dislocated then?
nope, just denying they were killed and deported
also >300 years ago

So, the cradle of the best and the worst, Mexico 2.0 and caribbean Mexico... it's alright, I guess...

Fuck off yank. Ireland is brotier.

Germany
meh, I hope they keep refugees contained
no hard feelings btw
Czechia
qt country, nice beer and Prague ofc
Slovakia
qt country, nice people, we share mountains
Ukraine
pvp zone, we have some bloody history but since I'm one of the least butthurt Poles here I won't say a bad thing, lots of qts
Belarus
the qtest neighbor, only good feelings towards this country and people, I know a few Belarusian irl, good lads
Lithuania
Tsundere, I know they secretly like us, I wish we weren't such assholes towards them
Russia (Kaliningrad)
see Ukraine, I won't be butthurt. Kaliningradians are good people

sorry if I made mistakes, I'm drunk

Fuck off, dago AND TODAY, NOT TOMORROW

Basques are not Celts

>UK
hate the country with all my guts, inviduals are nice, especially tourists
>belgium
literally non-country, fun to go to for beer, should probably be a french department though
>swiss
mountain jews, can't complain though, family works there and money is great
>Italy
North is great, south is shit, economics are shit though, so I don't have much respect for them in things other than culture
>spain
vacation land, not much else
>germany
alright, but I'm alsacian, might not be objective

Cumbria has a better claim in terms of not just being a diasphora.

Bump