Anti systemd fags BTFO forever eternally

anti systemd fags BTFO forever eternally.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Puella_Magi_Madoka_Magica_characters#/media/File:Madokacharacters.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

systemd is so overly bloated that it would take centuries for even the best minds to think about all of it

>this shit is free

This is an official RMS email btw

Stallman is literally a nignoggin

BTFO BTFO BTFO

he basically avoided the question.

im still 1000000% glad i uninstalled systemd

source?

not user and maybe im retarded but that looks like madoka from madoka magika in the center

what init system do you use in its place?

ya, im pretty damn sure
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Puella_Magi_Madoka_Magica_characters#/media/File:Madokacharacters.jpg

sysvinit
grew up on it, i love it

What exactly makes him so "busy"?

hes the leader of a pseudo religious movement and feels the need to respond to as many emails as possible

For fuck's sake, stop treating RMS as the infallible be-all and end-all of Free Software. He's done some great things, and has been hugely important to it, but his insistence on software being a specific definition of Free being more important than literally anything else means he lacks the more practical outlook that is necessary.

Now, with that said: I don't think systemd is as terrible as people make it out to be, but there are some problematic aspects to it, most of them attributable to the dickhead running the project and what he decides. A fork of it run by some reasonable people is probably what we need.

is stallman so stuck in the past that he believes people still use skype?
That email signature reads like something from 2006.

Pottering is still an asshole who writes shitty code. The more you shill systemd, the closer I get to installing something without it. Kill yourself.

>The more you shill systemd, the closer I get to installing something without it
just fucking do it already, youll be better off
systemd systemd ssystemd systemd systemd systemd systemd systemdsystemd systemd systemd systemd systemd systemdsystemd systemd systemd systemd systemd systemdystemd systemd systemd systemd

>stalled man likes it
Makes it even worse

Is rms okay with a free survellience software? I don't think so. He probably doesn't know much about systemd because he's too busy swinging dicks in talks.

What the fuck is systemd? Does Ubuntu have it?

Install void user

FOSSfags, everyone

You meant Solus, don't you?

>Unix way
>GNU/Lenooks

Something here is wrong, u'know?

Do you expect the author of Emacs to hate bloat?

It's an init system, web server, and office suite all in one

There are a hell of a lot of similarities between system and emacs when it comes to the amount and scope of features.

Yeah, systemd is a nice OS that lacks a good init.

>office suite
Que?

hilarious and original