Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/5360053316001/?#sp=show-clips
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>base64 encoded passwords
Jesus christ.

is that rust?

Nah this looks like dumb burger code
You usually find pajeets writing JDBC code

Why do people not know about hash tables?

what the fuck?

where did you find this fucking trash?

Atleast it isn't plaintext.

might as well be, you dumb fuck

this is very secure app lol

probably this pajeet wants to hack your users later on lol and blackmail them, thats why he doesnt hash passwords

>t. Sanjay Gupta

Op wrote it himself to mock poor pajeets. I don't think pajeets can even write something like that

no, it's C#

It's only a school project you faggot
Go kill yourself

>d-delet this

>else if
>empty

Why do people do this?

because the compiler is to smart and don't punish bad code with warnings or errors

I remember reading that the CEO of reddit said that they used to store the passwords in plan text.

I can't code for shit and no nothing about encryption but even I know it would be retarded to iterate through the entire file and not even fucking break when you've found the right index.

Nah. Just a poor guy who has to manage 10 pajeet monkeys.

Idk why Indians are looked at as the worst thing in tech. White liberals literally hire people for being niggers or transgender Muslim refugee women among other forms of deep faggotry like political correct speech

Thanks Pao

Are you stupid?

The Google CEO is a fucking pajeet, and he was the one that cucked the fuck out after Damore's memo.

>get hired for political correct speech

video.foxnews.com/v/5360053316001/?#sp=show-clips

How does moot store the Sup Forums passwords?

Who's moot

//do the needful

guaranteed (You)s

how do you guys deal with difficult pajeets in the workplace? there is vital information that i need to continue my work and everytime i ask them questions about it, they give vague or incorrect answers that are not what i asked for. i have no resources and no one to go to but them. afraid of my career getting fucked by this

Speak with HR or your boss

Company I used to dev at created network management software with a fucked up mix of plain text, base64, md5 pwds among many other disastrous (lack of) security implementations. One of the largest banks in the world use it as well as British army. They went bankrupt recently, not surprised.

What theme is that? Pajeet has good taste.

They're fucking with you, white boy. Befriend another Indian and have him ask the same questions. I bet they'll answer accurately then.

Pajeets only look out for Pajeets. Remember that. Their only goal is to open up opportunities for their kind.

Also they probably can't answer your question to begin with because their original solution was probably pulled straight from Rosetta Code 6 years ago by another Pajeet who had no idea what it was doing either.

These people are the epitome of shit.

Women wont ever push any code beyond a COC and they'll probably fuck that PR up and have to be hand held by some goony beard "reluctantly white" male manager

Pajeet will actually ship code with all the dangers that has