Redpill me on NFC/RFID hand implants

Redpill me on NFC/RFID hand implants.

Who has either? Both? What are they useful for? How risky are they? Are they really as useful as they seem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REAL_ID_Act
cntraveler.com/story/under-real-id-act-licenses-may-not-work-at-airports
realnightmare.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=8XObbEwI6P4
csoonline.com/article/2228703/microsoft-subnet/real-id--dhs-national-id-nightmare-that-won-t-die-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NWO meme to drive you willingly to be tracked

Literally mark of the beast
Revelation 13
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

This
Reminder the company who makes rfid chips is (((cohencidentally))) located at 666 5th ave.
Some saturnian shit going on here boys.

>installing the botnet to your body
wew

>being retarded

you realize the range is like 3 feet tops, and you need to mod a garage door opener to get that far.

t. satan

Just cut it out if they're tracking you for the wrong reasons :^)

Might as well stick a biocoated magnet under there. At least you can do bar tricks with it.

based, going to get my satanic buddies to get in on it with me.

>Redpill me on NFC/RFID hand implants.
It's the same as RFIDs in cards and objects
>What are they useful for?
If you don't have pockets and don't want RFIDs stuck to your watch or something.
>How risky are they?
Pretty risky, it's a medical operation and it's expensive.
>Are they really as useful as they seem?
Not if you have a wallet or a mobile phone and just can get the RFID stuck on a card or mobile case or a sticker on your mobile phone or something. It is much cheaper to get it on a card.

Animals get RFID chips in their skin because they usually don't wear pants and if they do wear pants they don't have any photo ID.

You could easily place radio receivers around the city that collected information. It's not totally implausible.

Regardless, who the fuck wants an RFID chip? These are just retarded hipsters that want to pretend the future is now... Kind of like how the virtual boy brought an immersive 3d gaming experience and wasn't a gimmick to sell a product that wasn't reasonable for the time.

Literally never seen a useful application of this.
The closest I've heard of was someone implanting the guts of a transport card. It got into the news, and then the card got deactivated remotely.

20 years later and VR is still a gimmick

but why do I want it inside me when I can embed it on my phone, watch, clothes, card in wallet, keyring, etc. ?

>What are they useful for?
nothing, you can get that crap into your phone's NFC or get a NFC/RFID ring or card so you can leave it anytime instead of having your location logged everytime you pass some nfc/rfid reader, this is not transhumanism, this is bullshit

>ITT cattle begging to chipped
A certain 2000 year old book told me all about this. I'm not going to take the mark of the beast. Fuck the beast, it can shove its shitty implants up its dick hole.

I have had them both for over a year now. Implanted xEM and xNT from Dangerous Things, I user the 125kHz at work and local Hackerspace - to enter the office and access to restricted areas (cloned my work ID onto it). NFC tag has been pretty much useless for me - I keep my black hour bitcoin private key on it (yes, encrypted).

The procedure hurts, don't let them tell you it doesn't, but it only takes literally a couple of seconds - getting my tattoo was more painful. As to the risks, there are some cancer concerns, but who gives a fuck. On paper, it's completely safe - biosafe glass, can even go into MRI with them.

>Are they really as useful as they seem?
How the hell do they seem useful?
I see zero use for one.

keep forgetting this is a God-fearing website now, unironically

i'd be willing to get one if i knew that i had any severe medical allergies
i've already suffered permanent damage from some medication in the past so i'm a worrywart like that

You're a fool for ignoring the advice of an ancient text that matches today's events exactly. The chips will eventually be used to buy and sell things. They'll become mandatory and probably implanted under the skull when people try to cut them out. And all people will be forced to take them.

I tried to stop this. You didn't listen.

Religousfag vs Atheistfag threads were a norm on every Sup Forums board since the beginning, the site was always divided you stupid newfag.

2003 here
no

god isn't real

You implant them to brand yourself as niggercattle, and mark yourself as submissive slave material.

these implants will be used to track people. they dont respect your freedoms and on the top of that they are useless as it would be safer to just carry your phone or a keycard. and RF corrupts your precious bodily fluids

i have one, it is nfc/rfid
It was put in my hand by a friend 3 years ago, I bought it myself, opted for it myself. I use mine for unlocking my car, computer, and when traveling my phone. I also have my contact data stored on there, in case of an emergency or for easily adding myself to android phones. They are not very risky, the implant does hurt a bit though. They're pretty cool and usefull
all this shit about tracking and reading info, stealing shit is crazy. If it was a problem we would already see it with phones, all modern android phones carry the same capability. The reading range on the implants is 3 inches at most with an incredibly powerful reader, more realistically an inch or less, for example my phone cant read it unless pressed against my hand
dont listen to the Sup Forums idiots

>niggercattle lying to itself as well as other people on the Internet
Cliche.

oh wow, thanks for that, really good input mate.

>resorts to Sup Forums tier racial slurs
you can do better

>niggercattle thinks he deservers more
KEK
Chipped cow, go produce milk for your masters and be quiet.

the Sup Forums posting really is getting out of control
but for real, explain to me how me purchasing this of my own accord, implanting this on my own accord, in my own home, is somehow betrothing me to some governmental master

>niggercattle chipping itself for its masters is different from other niggercattle
It ain't.

1973 fag here
yes

>looks at issue of who is chipping over the "problem"
explain to me how this matters in any way in terms of anyone tracking me or using me, etc. in any way
>watch him fail

Ignoring the retards, why not just use a card or hell, put it on your glove.
Sounds like way less of a hassle to remove.

its about the convenience of ALWAYS having it
never need anything to unlock your house, car, start your vehicle, get into a place of work or gym, always have contact data, etc. etc.
its not very practical for a lot of people, where cards or gloves or whatever would be much better, i agree
what is interesting though it the project the company is working on for an implantable encryption key, that would have potentially huge use cases

>injecting your body with foreign matter just because you're a lazy cunt

This is how mankind will destroy itself.

>but for real, explain to me how me purchasing this of my own accord, implanting this on my own accord, in my own home, is somehow betrothing me to some governmental master
Well, even without going 100% tinfoil, there is some window of opportunity for abuse, as there is with RFID cards and phones, of course, but unlike a phone or card, you can not simply remove, upgrade or deactivate your chip, without going through some pain and cost.

>They're pretty cool and usefull
OK, cool is debatable, But you listed nothing that is useful, unless you are that fat and lazy that not having to grab a key or card or your phone is worth the negatives for you, in which case: KYS

That whole
>I bought it myself, opted for it myself
seems quite similar to some sub girl who has
>fuck me, daddy
tattooed above her pussy, or some chastity piercings. Sure, you CAN do that, if that is your thing, but really, SHOULD you do it?

ill take it. like i said it really isnt that useful for most cases and there is a window for abuse, but not end of days botnet global scale tracking like the Sup Forums posters are trying to FUD it up about
so yeah, ill take the "it really isnt that practical, but the window for abuse or misuse is small" over
>fucking cattle
>niggers get cucked by big goverment
>cucks get cucking cuked

Biggest problem with operation like this is that you are inserting outside object into your hand, with means your body will reject it and try to get rid of it.

>so yeah, ill take the "it really isnt that practical, but the window for abuse or misuse is small" over
I see, and yes, you are right that there is a difference between getting this for yourself and getting forced to get one, but still, I think you are underestimating the implications.
However >you are inserting outside object into your hand, with means your body will reject it
seems to be a non issue, from what I have read. Just look at all the various piercings folks have. Seldomly do they just plop out. But I still wouldn't want to have one.

You are niggercattle, your chips can be manipulated by anyone in many ways more easily than phones, or even easily rendered useless thereby purging everything on it.
Except a normal person can just rid of their phone while you have to dig into your flesh.
Not only are you niggercattle, you are dumb niggercattle.

>manipulated in many more ways
name 3

People have artificial hips, staples in cracked bones, artificial teeth, glass eyes, and whatever else in their bodies that seems to do just fine.

The main problem is you're required to wear a fedora.

Find me a man who's done this and doesn't look like an insufferable fedora wearer. I'll wait.

Goy chip yourself! it's much more convenient than using your phone

>their bodies that seems to do just fine
It would seem to you, most of the people who have some kind of organ replacement have to visit doctor every week to check blood viscosity and keep it as certain level so that their implant wouldn't be pushed away.

Yeah, *burps* God isn't real Morty. Gotta pull that band-aid off now. Oh, an- *burps* -d guess what, I'M PICKLE RIIIIIICK!

this
if you will still get one you're doomed

>artificial chips
Are a mechanical device with a mechanical purpose.
>staples
Are a mechanical device with a structural purpose.
>artificial teetch
Are a mechanical device with a structural purpose.
>glass eyes
Are a mechanical device with an aesthetic and/or hygienic (plug) purpose.

>chips
Are electronic devices which become debris in your body once their function is rendered useless from breaking via various ways not limited to magnetic fields, or being hacked.
Also can't be just thrown aside when you need to be stuffed through an MRI unlike a phone or smartwatch.

You are retarded m8.

they're good for making your body one with the botnet

It's useless and stupid. Why put something INSIDE your hand when you can wear it as a ring or a bracelet?

Plus, there isn't much you can do with it ATM.

The future isn't 1984 but Brave New World people willingly giving away their freedom and independence and stepping into slavery just so they can play with the shiniest new toys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REAL_ID_Act
cntraveler.com/story/under-real-id-act-licenses-may-not-work-at-airports
realnightmare.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=8XObbEwI6P4
csoonline.com/article/2228703/microsoft-subnet/real-id--dhs-national-id-nightmare-that-won-t-die-.html

The US government has been trying to push RFID Chip identification for years even though security experts keep trying to explain how dangerous it is.

Bible says the Mark will be on your right hand or forehead, right? Put it in your left hand. Problem solved.

>RFID implant
Are you a cat?

Domesticated, at least.

They are good for you, goy, get one asap.

and likely castrated