Are there parts of your country that are uninhabited?

Other urls found in this thread:

eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps/figures/wilderness-quality-index#tab-hard-copy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unincorporated_area?oldformat=true#Germany
theguardian.com/news/datablog/interactive/2013/aug/01/every-person-in-england-wales-dot-map
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Molise

Define uninhabited.

By humans?
Then like 80% of Jutland except for Århus + a few islands.

Our mountain ridge as well as Vänern and Vättern are pretty empty of permanently living people,

Some parts, I don't realy know why.

The vast majority of Sweden is uninhabited. If we had the same population density as Germany we'd have over 100 million inhabitants.

No, I live in middle of yellow part and it's cool

Only a matter of time until it's the case

Spain has some of the most populated per km square places in the world.
Regardless of being 6 times smaller than Madrid, Barcelona has half the population.

Unsurprisingly, most Canadian land is entirely uninhabited

If climate change ramps up, in 100 years Canada is going to be the largest food exporter

The Amazon rainforest is almost completely uninhabited, which is like half of the country

Are Sub Saharan type Africans living in Algeria literal sand niggers?

80%

May the fertility come to Sweden inshallah

No, having uninhabited places is too 3rd world.

national parks?

Yes

Amazonian jungle.

French Guiana because it's 98% rainforest.
In metroplitan France too, but smaller and less really empty areas
The Lozère (15 people/km2) mountainous area with large plateau above 1200m high is the least populated part of the country
Then the Landes forest in the south west, and Corsica has some pretty deserted places too

why dont you cut that shit down

>birds
Are you a bird?

Oh and the Alps/Pyrenees of course, but obviously less people live in high mountains so it's not a surprise

Kek

I'm confused, it says birds but it seems pretty accurate for the people density as well

Most of the north and the south is uninhabited

???

BECAUSE DOING SO WILL DOOM HUMANITY.

Half are mountains, the rest is full

We need trees to live, mate.

Where else would i sleep and throw my own shit at gringos?

Left pic: density in 1866
Right pic: density in 1999

Interesting, but why is corsica so uninhabited?

Really mountainous and quite poor.

Mountains

>Jefferson Davis County

Only in the middle of swamps

Not to forget that up until 150-200 years ago, Corsicans lived by an eye for an eye.

Most of the soil is shit except for southern Ontario (not used for farmland) and parts of the prairies

People living on small islands are always crazy for some reason

so did we Sardinians, the old way of the great warlords

>Not to forget that up until 150-200 years ago
>until 150-200 years ago

what's this? why are they so violent?

>sardinians
>great for anything but sheepfucking

We invaded Egypt you retarded fuck

Vast majority of it is.

I don't think we're all that crazy.

I don't know, my dad is corsican and he tll me that it was even worse in the 60's.
Also corsicans love to bomb things: government buildings, rich non-corsican people houses, arabs houses, etc...

delet this italiANO

no, even in the most deserted parts you can always find an old saami shaman or a serial killer

Fun fact the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black

Thsi is interesting.

The main city in North East Sardinian, Olbia, is also notorious for bombs, but the rest of Sardinia isn't, interestingly enough both Corsicans and the inhabitants of north East Sardinia were known as Corsi by the Romans.

I bet the swedes did this

mmh really make u think

crazy genetics

Do you also have "mafias" like in corsica ?

And to shoot signalisation

why do they hate street signs?

I don't know what signalisation did to us but they don't seems to like it

Pic related. Literally nobody lives in most of Spain. It's the third biggest nation in Europe but only the 5th in population (not counting Russia in any of the lists).

goddammit

*did to them

They don't like italian names of the villages and prefer corsican ones

the whole north basically, 80% live in the dark area

>implying US and greedy canadian lobbies won't strip the land bare for oil and gas and fresh water

>glasscock

I still don't know how north and South Dakota scraped enough ppl together to apply for state membership

is that big one a fucking cannon

It's nationalists mad at the bilingual signs, French and Corsican (well as the other user said, Italian and Corsican since most of the names haven't been "Frenchified")

yeah we call it Galway nobody wants to go there anyways

No

They classify homicide differently.

I'm guessing western europe doesn't count abortions or euthanasia as homicide.

Everything north of the grand canyon is pretty much empty and is easier to access from Utah than the rest of AZ

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Keep it that way
Europe is already too crowded

Come on, it's 2016

In the Amazon rain forrest, there is quite a bunch of cities and towns. There are villages scattered all arround here and there but aside from that it's the wild jungle.

Why is that, isn't north Arizona a more forgiving climate?

Manaus must be a special city, it looks almost as isolated as Perth on this map

>black next to white
What is this even?

You're an asshole.

found this weird map

it's from the european environment agency
source:
eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps/figures/wilderness-quality-index#tab-hard-copy

but I've no idea what they're basing it on

wtf I hate England now

we have 5000+ islands that are uninhabited

I found the explanation en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unincorporated_area?oldformat=true#Germany
Pic related, it's written gemeindefreies Gebiet on the map

There's a few of those. The one in Georgia is called "Jeff" Davis County for some reason.

I've lived there. I'd call it uninhabited desert, but it's not really either of those.

shit, the ruhr area is immense, I didn't know it was that densely populated. still, it could always be worse, you could be bangladesh

This map lost a lot of it's detail trying to shrink it from 24mb.

Also this is pretty cool theguardian.com/news/datablog/interactive/2013/aug/01/every-person-in-england-wales-dot-map

this is the quality we deserve, nice

the rhine ruhr area has more population and gdp than sweden. its really fascinating how few people know about europes industrial heart

Many places

Is it a nice place to live ?
Whzt's the best and worst cities in it ?

it depends. the ruhr part is the poorest area of western germany, yet it is safe and the people are very friendly and open minded. the rhine part is richer, especially Cologne and most importantly Düsseldorf, which is one of the most expensive cities to live in Germany

Most of the country besides the coast and a few cities in the interior.

tfw when i live in Val Verde county

Jesus CHRIST how horrifying

to be perfectly honest with you, my family member

Not really. Every piece of land here has an owner and is inhabited by someone. Even some smaller islands we have are inhabited by bird watchers.

Disgusting

nearly everything

Nah we're full

fuck off