neither

There has to be one.

stallman then

Elon is not just our guy

He is humanity's guy, mankind's guy, the messiah

Elon. Zuckerberg is satan.

hero worship is a sign of lack of independant thought

The A.I. Will be our guy

neither. both are fucking assholes. one on right is also an evil motherfucker.

Elon's doing what we really should be doing as a species. Throwing government money into experimental high-tech projects.

Zuckerberg is a louse.

Two losers that got lucky

Fagbook is a SJW hugbox which bans for opinions other than far left. Zeckerberg is a shame and disgrace who dishonours the superiority of Jews.

>Zucc spies on everyone
>Hasnt done one good thing ever
>Musk
>Good builds rockets and Open AI
>Bad grabbing cash from enviromentalists global scam, sucking taxpayer subsidies for his solar panels and cars

At least Musk did something good.
Co-operating witn (((green))) nwo agenda is a big minus though.

The general AI that they build together in the future that brings us the singularity

Not true though.

A completely useless endeavor

fpbp

Elon wants to set up his own regulation authority for shekles and faceberg wants ai for advertising/propaganda.

I don't like neither of them. But at least Elon Musk knows what he's talking about.

>Musk
An absolute fucking wacko spending his days worrying sick about AI / robot rebellion killing us in the next 5-10 years. At the same time he's convinced that we're living in a simulation and has hired programmers to try to hack it. Clinical case.

>Zuckerberg
A disgusting, greedy fuck with no moral spine. A shit PHP script he wrote to comment on chicks' tits has became a multi-billion-dollar company that milks and sells people's data.

Fuck'em both.

Lol Zuckerberg is a botnet king why would he be there?

Fucking nu-Sup Forums

>businessman who only buys shit but doesn't do actual work besides PR
>vs
>retard who made a normie website that is written like shit and the botnetiest botnet of all web botnets
if one then elon at least he invests in interesting things unlike shitberg

bow down to the one true king

T H E Z U C C

that's two people and a brain

what's ourguy supposed to be

retard

PayPal is useful and that is how Musk got started. Zuckerberg is a complete piece of crap.

Out of the two? Elon is probably closer? But still not /ourguy/.

cheez.. is that what it comes down
>ultra autist
>ultra jew
really makes you think

He's a public relations guy, with a lot of money... he can do wathever anyone can imagine and hire a bunch of engineers to brain his crazy idea, then, if it fails nobody will give a fuck, otherwise, we think he a hero or something like that...

why would it be the zucc

Musk has shifty chameleon eyes

Lol k, anyone that stutters like that could not possibly be a PR guy but hey this is Sup Forums everyones an expert especially you

There is a movie in this somewhere.

>One wants to bring about the robot apocalypse
>The other will stop at nothing to prevent it.

Louis rossmann is our guy

the dichotomy of the cia nigger cattle

>he's convinced that we're living in a simulation and has hired programmers to try to hack it. Clinical case.

Really?

>so fat his shirt can't contain it
Somebody have that picture of young rms?

This.

Listening to him stuttering and reformulating everything he just said 0.75 seconds ago gives me a crippling autistic headache. He's the worst guy ever for PR.

But I do appreciate what he wants for our species and he sounds really genuine about what he does. He's our biggest visionary right now that actually does what he dreams about, not just talk about it.

i wish i had elons brain

Gonna have to be more specific there, friendo

Elon is the chosen one.

Elon would probably be cooler to hang out with, but he still is a shill for his own shity, yet creative.. tech ventures.

Zuckerberg thinks he is a god because he built a shity php blog with a invite wall.

Neither is /ourguy/ , both would probably be happy to see all of us die to decrease carbon emissions.

Zuckercuck was a memedev (webdev) that got insanely lucky. He's not intelligent and yet he thinks his intelligence even comes close to Elon's.

Zuckerberg is literally evil incarnate who wants to turn mankind into a rootless blob of consumers.

Gotta go Elon on this one.

You just described R&D.

>Elon Musk

Thank god for Sup Forums then

Musk
>his companies build spaceships and electric cars
>wants to develop an interface with the human brain
>has a vision of a Star trek future
Zuck
>makes money by selling user data to the highest bidder
>enemy of privacy
Hmm really makes me think

Yeah, who started that gene thing anyway.

Nice 33 get, but Sup Forums bans wrongthink too.