You wake up and the world is divided into 22 countries

You wake up and the world is divided into 22 countries.
Approve or disapprove?

>Implying the UK wouldn't have voted to be its own country.

Hmmm, nice.

GOD DAMMIT UK

>Melanesia
>Polynesia
>Micronesia

I think we'd get on very well with our nordic brothers

>Iran
>Southern Asian

>voted

Also I see the Carolingian Empire has been restored so I can't complain

> no Central Europe
Poles on suicide watch

disapprove mexico should be in north america

It makes no sense to have Iran and Afghanistan in different groups, and I can understand why you would want to avoid having Afghanistan outside the middle east. T.b.h. they both should be with central asia in a group, call it whatever you want.

yeah nah

By some stretches of the definiton I've seen Afghanistan be described as south asian before, never Iran though.
Out of interest why does it not make sense to have them in different groups? Neither are Arab?

As long as we don't have the same parties we currently do in the US because our current parties+Canada would be retarded

South America under competent government would steamroll everyone.

Approve if we opress non-Europeans and secure the future for white children.

it's more simple than modern borders so that is a good idea, also the loose cultural and historical ties but
- three nations for the pacific islands is retarded they already have regional cooperation in a number of areas
- a lot of these nations have different systems of government, ie canada and usa, Canadians wouldn't want to use the inferior US presidential system and americans wouldn't admit their system is shit
- eastern europe is both more eastern and western than all of asia combined, it should be split
- why the fuck is iran grouped with india instead of the middle east
- hey lets use the same colour for north america, north europe and west europe, where the fuck is greenland fitting into this?

More like attract everyone.

Iranian Balochistan qualifies them as south asian, Iranian Kurdish provinces & Khuzestan qualify them as middle eastern, and Iranian Khorosan provinces qualify them as central asian. Take your pic

>same colour for north america, north europe
user...

God these maps make me cringe so hard

Make them federations instead of nations

We'd run the Northern Europe "country" we have all the money and people.

At least half these regions, if not more, would be in a state of perpetual civil, if not nuclear, war.

i disaprove because africa is shit and also because eastern europe is shit

>Sharing a country with Bolivi*ns and Parag*ayans
No thanks, give us back The Great Colombia and the whole Caribbean and Costa Rica and i'll be happy

You have 3/5th of the money, certainly not all of it. That being said, I wouldn't mind British rule under those circumstances.

Why do all your countries have one name plus a cardinal direction if needed (2 words at most), except for Australia and New Zealand?
Couldn't you have named it Oceania or something?

They're both iranic (not iranian) and share way more culturally, historically and linguistically with each other than they do with any other neighbour. Actually, add Tayikistan to the formula.

There's no reason to put afghans in India to be honest, except for the fact that pakistan has some Afghans and balochis thanks to the british empire. Of course the cultural influence between Afghanistan and the Subcontinent is there in both directions. But this cannot really be compared to the relationship with Central Asia and Iran to be honest.

I think Pakistan is a better frontier country for south asia. It's already a mix of iranic and indic peoples.

What would you have called it then?

nah in our nordic union we'd all be equals

Up side - We likely hold the reigns in North America
Down side - China likely holds the reigns in East Asia.

The African states would fall apart quicker than anything. As well as would Southern Asia.

>Micronesia, and Melanesia are their own nations.
They wouldn't be able to hold their own in the modern world let alone in this one.

Western Asia would have to go full on Ottoman to hold together.

The rest might work.

I don't really understand what the map is trying to show. Pathans are afghans (pashto) and give the A in the acronym that is Pakistan.

What is marked as afghan makes no distinction between tajik/persian and pashtos. Not to mention that tajiks and persians are basically the same.

For some reason kurds and other iranian and minorities are nowhere to be seen.

Well..yeah. I was thinking the other "countries".

Did you notice US and Canada aren't interested in you?

I like this partial NWO

Not bad but Cyprus belongs to Southern Europe and Albania to Northern Africa since they act worse than them

Dont worry. Half our population are fucking idiots.

"Join our nation with all these really wealthy, well-educated, pleasant people? NEVER!!!!"

And then we'd end up joining anyway, but under way worse terms than originally given.

FUCK YOU, all Arabs should be in 1 nation

lolno

This
It would make it easier to bomb them all to death.

w-why not semapi?

North America looks the same.

We would take danegeld from you pakis, white chavs and Nigerians

So red-blue colour blind?

as if you can afford a bomb

wrecked. Also
>a fucking desert

>Australia not part of Northern America

lad...