What is French Canadian culture...

What is French Canadian culture? I've only been to Quebec once and everything there pretty much seemed the same to me except for some different foods and TV shows (and the language of course).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvFLvvo_9Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=DvR6-SQzqO8
youtube.com/watch?v=dF1wl3Gw474
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-12990911
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

refusing to learn english, being rude to anything that doesnt speak french, stuff like that

French Canadian culture is like metis culture but with more french in it.

drinking shitty bear on Wal-Marts parking lot
talk out loud in the neighborhood at night
go camping during awful weather
zombie apocalypse
etc

youtube.com/watch?v=gvFLvvo_9Bs

in a nutshell

Where is the hate coming from though?
Canada is becoming the new china, I dont see you motherfuckers peep about it.

don't bother, just enjoy the never-ending butthurt

they don't even have any Québécois posters to whom to direct their butthurt (well, now they do, but in most of these threads they don't), and yet their anal pain just keeps going on and on. It's a fun thing to watch.

China is a fantastic culture, and unlike Quebec we are learning the language of our conquerors (mandarin)

this

fucking Gweilos, when will they learn?

Québec is a pretty based province !

yes indeed... except for the south. Fuck the south

Québec is best Canada. Anglo Canada fuck off south of the border.

don't forget the west

Outaouais is probably the worst region of all

Bump for interest (going to study in Boston, considering visiting Quebec)

Sounds like a...drunk...germanic lad.

i heard they can transform themselves into owls, but that's jsut what a guy in a pub told me

Fuck off France you have no idea.

They literally are so arrogant almost all deals by major companies in Canada come with a " not valid in Quebec " because Quebec is a special flower and must be appeased at their own local level and can't accept what everyone else considers fine without needless oversight.

They change basic laws to consider themselves more European but in reality it makes them closer to Americans, ie cheaper smokes, beer in as stations, special food requirements/non-requirements.

Fuck them for real, threaten to leave us and kill yourselves (they expected Canada to front the bill on national stuff while Quebec sepersted LOL fuck your pensions plastic frogs) or stay and pretend your different in some way other than some bastardized French language.

Ontario should just annex Gatineau, it's literally an extension of Ottawa. Soulless shithole

Technically it's Canadian culture because it's mostly been taken from us.

Almost all maple syrup is made here.

The Anthem was originally in French and meant to be an anthem for French canadians

Poutine is a Quebec invention

Canadian stereotypes are mostly based on New France history, with the lumberjacks and beavers and shit.

A long while ago English Canada was in dire need of a cultural identity, so it claimed ours as theirs.

The only true English Canadian things are the mounties and tim hortons. Great additions though to be fair.

Also Nanaimo Bars.

Are you talking about Quebec the city or Quebec the province? I've heard the citizens from Quebec tend to be as arrogant as you described, but people from Montreal tend to be chill (for example: nice to non-French speakers)

You're probably high on some shit
fuck you and everyone in your family holding such hateful views.
Where's the arrogance coming from?
Man I wonder, you're a piece of shit, beta fag who will get a fresh of the boat chinese wife just to have some sexual interaction.

>this sheer amount of butthurt
jesus lad, are there saliva droplets on your computer screen too?

People form Qcity have been brainwashed by trash radio and seen by many as xenophobic, which they are. I wouldn't be surprised if a civil war happened there one day

>I wouldn't be surprised if a civil war happened there one day
lel, are you high?

civil war between who and who? Team Labeaumegrad against Team Lévis?

>xenophobic

Ha ! Fantastic ! See you soon, then

themselves vs themselves
they're a bunch of snowniggers on heroin, anything can happen, even the unexpected

bunch of weirdos I swear

>it makes them closer to Americans, ie cheaper smokes, beer in as stations, special food requirements/non-requirements

wew lad

>literally a city full of fonctionnaires
>heroin
pick one

Someone has never been in Beauport.

Is there any significant difference between the average Quebec girl and the average Canadian girl? Both in looks or behavior?

Drinking beer in walmart parking lots.

I live here. It's a fucking special snowflake shithole.

quebec girls are like our latinas. sassy and brunette.

Quebec girls are the hottest in both North and South America
Nothing compares, man

I have actually, though I'll admit it was only very briefly

Québécois have more autochtone admixture, which is surprisingly noticeable physically in terms of facial features

otherwise, there are far fewer blondes in Québec than in the rest of Canada

>brunette

>Québécois have more autochtone admixture, which is surprisingly noticeable physically in terms of facial features

Heh, noice

Ariel Rebel makes much more sense now.
Is there any city or the Quebec girls are more promiscuous or into latino looking guys? I look like your average latino guy btw (brown hair and brown eyes, tanned white, 6" tall)

aren't french french people like that too?

or did you just refuse to ship over any blondes/redheads?

>Nanaimo Bars
>Quebec

They're named for the fucking city of Nanaimo in BC and you think they're from Quebec?

what is it with anglo canadians that make them act like complete babies

afaik, in terms of promiscuity, grills here are exactly the same as anywhere else. Basically, they're all whores.

>reading comprehension

Reading comprehension my good man.

>Canadian education

I comprehend what I read just fine. I just don't waste my time reading the entirety of posts from Quebecfags.

Yea

But I prefer blondes, desu

>jokes on them, I was only pretending !!!!

the lack of maturity of anglo canadians summed up in one post right here

>average cancerous Anglo-Canadian on Sup Forums

Quebec is every negative French stereotype.
The Northernfriends hate them because they are ungrateful and bitch about almost anything. Imagine Tumblr but as a province and less "Death to all cis white men".

Don't come to Sup Forums expecting maturity or viewpoints that reflect the majority of citizens in a country.
Most Canadians have no opinion one way or another about Quebec unless they've been there. Then they think its awesome.

>Quebec is every negative French stereotype.
that's how we know that you don't know shit

and you're american

Same for me

I can tell you've never been there.

I visited quebec after highschool and some fat neckbeard behind the counter of the corner store where I bought beer made a snide remark about paying with change. It was a 6 dollar beer and he was like "what, you don't have paper money in english Canada?". Fuck you you fat 30 year old french faggot working at a corner store. The beer tasted like homeless person piss too.

funny when I buy beer in quebec I often find qts working the cash who speak adorable broken english :3

>can't handle the bantz

>it's ''quebecois are brown mutts'' angloslav shitpost

Man, Anglo butthurt is the sweetest thing.

Pretty much this.
The basis of Canadian culture is French-canadian culture. If you remove the French out of Canada, all you get is a wanna-be USA.

youtube.com/watch?v=DvR6-SQzqO8

youtube.com/watch?v=dF1wl3Gw474
>not this

it is natural for the anglo to be mad and butthurt at anyone who speaks french(or a form of it teheheh). they will try to convince aeverybody to hate us. It is a tradition of wanting allies against us.

nah lad we love the Queen. we'll never be american

Jesus christ. It sure was another time.

but americans love the ''royal'' family

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-12990911

>We'll never be American
You already are.

>nah lad we love the Queen
this will never not make me laugh lmao

i dont like to use this word, but you guys are literally cucked

plume's whole shtick was always to offend

didn't he take a shit on a stage once?

Anglo-Canadian identity is pretty much dead, senpai. The whole anglosphere, and increasingly western Europe also, have melded into a bland cultural mélange of common trends, music, fashion, food, idioms. I'm born and raised in Ontario but it could have just as easily been Essex, Vermont, Berlin, New South Wales. Quebec is the cultural centre of Canada and our beating heart.

They have the holy trinity of Celine Dion, P.K. Subban, and Ricardo.

I don't know. Even though I'm 100% Québécois, I have no interest in us, so I'm completely ignorant about anything related to our past or our present.

this, it was great

libshit detected

lol

nice comment, pajeet

rofl

poutine and truck pulling competitions

>P.K. Subban
le what my mane
he's a toronto nigger, burgerkek

Les thread sur le Québec sont tellement fond de baril...en plus qui a jamais un cuck qui ose parler en Francais...

Quebec isn't as different from the rest of Canada as some people think but its also much nicer in general
my only issue here is how much of the land is private property and how anal people can get if you tread on their land, usually its urban yuppies with cottages/investment properties in the country who are the worst, locals are pretty open if you ask them first.

>Anglos talking about being arrogant
>when aglos are THE most arrogant useless cunts here who do everything they can to ruin the place
meanwhile every Quebecois knows some english more or less but anglos wont even attempt to try

>it's another anglotrash trying to make us look retarded episode

i know right
>oh no i have to learn another language which is proven to be good for you!
literally every anglo canadian i've spoken to on the internet fucking HATE me because they had to learn french in school (and didn't even learn anything from it)

>my only issue here is how much of the land is private property and how anal people can get if you tread on their land

Tabarnak d'attarder...on n'est pas au Yukon ou tu peux chasser des caliss d'ourses quand tu veux ou tu veux...

la raison qu'on fait ça c'est pour que les anglos plein de marde peuvent comprendre pourquoi qu'on les haïs, parce qu'ils sont trop cons pour apprendre une deuxième langue

mais je suis en train de répondre au bouchardposteur, donc je perds probablement mon temps

>mais je suis en train de répondre au bouchardposteur

Ma réputation et ma célébrité n'arrete point de grandir...

>n'arrete point

Brrrrt brrrt péter leurs chevilles

What a bunch of arrogant pussies

Not a liberal, sorry.
I'm a disgusting weeaboo, tho.

Learn something new everyday

Very similar to American culture actually. They just speak french.

Bumping for interest

canadians dont sell beer in gas stations?

wat