What are your opinions on the Rio Olympics. Do you think it will be a disaster, or is the fear overblown?

What are your opinions on the Rio Olympics. Do you think it will be a disaster, or is the fear overblown?

I think it will be a disaster, everything leading up to the Olympics has been going wrong. I don't think things will start going right once the games kick off.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
youtube.com/watch?v=1W_zM7koJy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just want terrorists to blow something up.

simbley ebin ahmed

What about favelados?

I went on /spuh/ a couple of times recently to check out some thoughts

Most Huezilians think it's going to be a diZaZter (capital z's added for emphasis)

I would love ISIS bombing a favela.

Olympics are fun. Nothing can compare with London 2012 (on a serious level) but they're a good thing! Seriously anxious/interested as to how well GB (as we're known Olympicallly) does. Hopefully there's some legacy and we finish 3rd-6th position.

Your best golfer decided not to come because hes a literal faggot desu

Literally nothing will happen

everyone freaked before athens and sochi as well

it will probably be alright but the athletes village and stadiums may be shit

This desu, the biggest happening that could happen would be an ISIS suicide attack

www.wewflag.org

wat
(on many levels)

Third world dumpster. It will embarrass Brazilians by showing the world how they live.

Loads of golfers dropped out because of zika

20+ so far

A bunch of golfers decided not to come because of zika of all things thats literally mental retardation desu
Just like with the Cup eh

Athletes all die from being electrocuted in the shower

Olympics should be held in Greece every year

Build nice stadiums once, maintain them - no more mad dash of if they'll be finished or not etc.

Keeps the Olympics In it's homeland, will help out the shitty Greek economy and Greece is a decently stable country with not much chance of happenings

Either not so motivated or not so interested

theguardian com/sport/2016/jul/11/jordan-spieth-rio-withdrawal-golf-olympic-future

>because of zika of all things
They decided not to come because they don't want to breath this country's air, zika was a mere excuse.

Great idea senpai.

If those retards said the wouldnt come because of violence or something it would be fine, but fucking zika come on
You probably have more chances of being shot in london than catching zika
Than hes even more of a faggot desu

It's a world communing event, m8. It's fair to be hosted worldwide

This. I live in Rio and virtually no one that I know has had zyka. Not even my family's maid nor her family

What about their maid?

The Cup kinda worked so this will work too

That thunderbolt coming out of their gas-driven 5 star hotel steam showers, right?

The difference is Brazil already has loads of football stadiums in place

Less so all the vast array of top quality stadiums you need for the Olympics

This one isn't even finished yet and the games are in like 3 weeks

Maids don't have maids here

Don't be so sure. We were not as economically or politically fucked back then as we're now. The mayor recently declared state of economic calamity, as a good chunk of Rio's economy is based on oil and the world is facing an oil crisis now

How do I get a qt brit girl... chap? 20 years in this scorching city and I've never pulled a gringa, so I've never made the proper Carioca rite of passage. H-help me lad

>How do I get a qt brit girl

Go to Britain.

kys uesley

Minha empregada tem empregada

Eu acho que nao vai dar tanta merda, mas se der também ótimo mostra pra todo mundo a merda que o país ta

It will lead to a worldwide Zika outbreak. Maybe it was rigged like this to fulfill the NWO's goal of a world population under 500 million.
Google "Georgia Guidestones".

É proxy ou está no Japão? Ou é japonês mesmo?

Estou no Japão
Sou do rio btw

O que faz tão longe de casa? Morava onde no Rio?
Ipanema reportando dentro btw

Sou da zona sul também (Tijuca)
Turismo, surgiu a oportunidade e eu nunca sai do país então eu vim

>Tijuca
> zona sul
user i..

>Zona sul
>Tijuca
... Nice memeing my friend. I'm pretty sure you're not Brazilian now

É uma piada de tijucano achei que era conhecida

Os japas estão te tratando bem? Já shipou com alguma japinha aí?

Estou na casa de um casal de brasileiros e eles disseram que os japoneses são super amigáveis se tu for estrangeiro mas souber japones
Uma menina me chamou de kawaii na rua na minha cara mas eu não estava apto pra responder na hora, e ela devia ser ilegalmente mais nova
Não consigo nenhum match no tinder, a ponto de ser meio depressivo

>Não consigo nenhum match no tinder, a ponto de ser meio depressivo
Wow lad. Está em qual cidade?

Voce foi no pokemon center?
pls no bully

Fiquei 14 dias em Osaka agora vou ficar 5 em Tokyo e depois mais uns 10 dias em Osaka de novo
A questão do tinder deve ser que eu seja mais feio do que pensava, acho que se tu se parecer mais americano e fingir ser vc consegue bastante

w8 m8... golfing is an olympic spurt???

Sim eu sou um weeabo

>A questão do tinder deve ser que eu seja mais feio do que pensava, acho que se tu se parecer mais americano e fingir ser vc consegue bastante
Ou talvez a razão seja

Eu não tenho cara de weeb
E eu não boto que sou na bio

Also, infelizmente eu não vou ter tempo, mas aqui em Tokyo tem muita prostituição, eu achava que teria 0 ou teriam apenas soaplands

:3

Não consegue fingir que é americano? Ou americano de procedência Latina?

They're building walls and redirecting public transit to hide the slums.

youtube.com/watch?v=1W_zM7koJy8

We will hide everything bad and there is nothing you can do, pig.

You can go there if you want

Hope it goes well

It will be exactly the same as the world cup. The fact is all of your miserable little lives are so boring and uneventful that you are forever expecting an happening. Here is what will happen: feijoada.

>They're building walls

Don't see what's wrong with that desu, if Americans want to build a wall so can we tbqh