Why do asians (native americans) from America are red and asians from Asia are yellow ?

Why do asians (native americans) from America are red and asians from Asia are yellow ?

Are they, really? Or are they just perceived that way?

they're not particularly close genetically

Aboriginal Americans are much closer to people such as Chukchis, Koryats, Itelmens, Yakuts, heck even people such as Nganasans and Kazakhs, than they are to East Asians.

>What made the red man red?
>What made the red man red?

>Let's go back a million years
>To the very first Injun prince
>He kissed a maid and start to blush
>And we've all been blushin' since

>You've got it right from the headman
>The real true story of the red man
>No matter what's been written or said
>Now you know why the red man's red!

I thought natives from America were asains who passed the detroid thousands years ago

Why are nords pink while meds are brown?

Native Americans were happy chasing game, fucking pussy, and connecting with nature but then le white man brought laws, taxes, and drugs smdh

"asians" is a very loose term

Siberian Asians aren't as close to Chinese Asians are you might think

They from Russia so it's natural.

Because native americans aren't asians.

I think "yellow" and "red" skin are just memes. No one actually looks yellow or red, we're all just shades between white and dark brown.

this

honestly Japanase skin looks pretty white. If it weren't for hair and faces, I don't see how one would easily tell whites and Japanese apart

They should have tried not dying from smallpox.

>tfw mestizo
>no asians or native traits but skin is brown as fuck
why ;_;

God had some leftover pieces.

Because yellow asians are a different breed.

They were a bunch of violent warring scum just like everyone else, they just weren't as good at it as Euros, just like everyone else.
The whole peaceful pothead Indians thing is a myth.

The Aztecs were metal as fuck.

>metal as fuck.
i love this frase

Yeah but they should have invested some of that human sacrificing time into creating weapons better than big sticks with obsidian glued to them.
I like the story of the one dude from a smaller tribal group who they were going to sacrifice but he killed a whole bunch of their guards at the top of the pyramid in front of everybody. The king was so impressed by him that he said he'd make the guy one of his generals, but the guy said he would rather be sacrificed than join them so that's what he did.
They have the rock they killed him on in the big museum in Mexico City, I'm sure some of the spics in here know who I'm talking about.

They brought that too!
I never said they were peaceful but they were definitely happy

eww

Of course red skin exists. Why do you think that europeans named indians "red skins" ?
And east asians have yellow shade.

>metal as fuck
hi fa/tg/uy, how is it rolling?

Nice spanish propaganda

>implications
the incas also made human sacrifices, but by freezing instead of shanking. several remains were found

Don't know

White skin developed to synthesize vitamin D.

Canadian/Alaskan natives derive vitamin D from the foods they eat -- virtually nothing but the mammals and fish that they obtain from the ocean.

Dark skin protects from harsh light which reflects from the snow. Outside the endless winter midnight, it's bright as hell.

That is all.

native americans are called copperskins here

obsidian weapons were good for what they needed, obsidian is sharper than steel. maybe if you didnthave the attention span of a niger youd have heard it from the tour guide at the museum

incan wool armors were also praised by spaniards and defended well against swords. they had good war tech just not suited for the war that came about

the yellow skin is a meme, east asians either have whiteish skin or brown, however american indians kind of look red

el peruANO

my mom looks reddish when she gets a tan
i thought t he redskin was for US natives not mexican ones

because you watch too much cartoon op

>tfw mestizo
>round head
> shit facial and body hair
> weak chin
>fat nose
>chink eyes
all that but light skinned so oppsoite of you and brown mestizas love me just for being light skinned kek

Native Americans are mostly NEETs that get drunk and play vidya off taxpayer money.

Good for them.

I was friends with an eskimo in NE who was a lumberjack and all around badass. One of the cooler people I've ever met

Because "asians from Asia" have a bunch of different skin colour tones, AMONG THEM reddish.

Pic related, buryats. It's worth mentioning Amerindians are probably more related to buryats and other Siberian Asians than to Chinese and such.

It might be the case but they have different faces because whatever common ancestors they had lived 20k years ago. Almost half of the time since the ancestors of Europeans and East Asians diverged somewhere in Central Asia.

Japanese skin is not so yellow

Sure. 20ky is more than enough time for selective pressure to warmer climates select the individuals with redder skin... also, the three "waves" that composed the Amerindians were relatively small, so founder effect plays a role too.

If anything, the tone I got from a Han Chinese average face is only slightly yellowed compared with the French face.

Are you seriously using some edited-as-fuck model photo to prove your point?

Average face