Why are Americans so obsessed with putting corn in every single thing they eat?

Why are Americans so obsessed with putting corn in every single thing they eat?

Because the government subsidizes corn production, they do the same with dairy, hence why we also put cheese on damn near everything.

The Soviets were obsessed with corn too for some time. But like many, if not all other things, it didn't really work out that well.

how do we stop it

Idk. I think rice is the best carb, followed by potato. Corn isn't too good carb 2bh

they say corn is what makes usa powerful

or something like that

They are all Mexicans

The Midwest is only really good for growing corn.
Thus, if the senator of a Midwestern state wants to advance his constituency's interests, he had to lobby for corn.
This results the the corn lobby being disproportionately represented in the Senate, where low population flyover states have equal representation with high population coastal states.
Thus, corn-favorable policies have an easier time passing compared to any other food.

Eventually this turned into so many stacked up subsities that corn growers can sell in enormous volume for practically nothing, since they aren't responsible for 80% of their expenses.

With corn so cheap, it's easy to put it fucking everywhere.
This increases the perceived demand for corn, and since corn is now so involved in so many industries, it's even easier for the corn like buy to advance their agenda by claiming that hurting corn hurts everybody.

And now tequila will cease to exist within the decade, because the farmers in the tiny patch of Mexico where that species of cactus can grow are burning down their fields to plant corn instead so they can sell it to US biofuel companies for twice the money.

You can't stop it.

It's a method of artificially stimulating the economy (ie: making sure the largest agriculture, meat, and dairy companies generate revenue).

Id say their obsession is cherry, not corn

Americans literally live off of cherry flavoured sweets and fast food

.. and sluts.

the US government subsidises corn
corn can be used in everything (instead of sugar, feed it to cattle, make breakfast cereal, doritos, all sorts of shite)
thats why food is so cheap in ameroca

this makes absolutely no sense
give one single example

Are u Implying americans aren't obsessed with cherry?

Yes

Pretty sure most people think hamburgers, french fries and anything in McDonalds when they think America not cherries.

Cherry is a rare flavour here, when I visited the US it was used in fucking everything like gum, soda, sweets, ice cream etc

yes i am

Because the middle third of America makes millions of tons of the stuff each year and it's cheap as fuck.

I haven't even seen cherry coke in a store for years. It's all lemon-lime and other citrus stuff now.
Hell, I can't even find cherry cough syrup anymore. Just grape and orange.

>gum
its all mint unless youre 5
>soda
you mean cherry coke? exists in europe too
just as rare here as it is there btw
>sweets
well duh theres cherry sweets everywhere
>ice cream
no
youre making shit up

if anything grape flavoured shit is american af
grape jam, grape kool aid, grape candy etc
oh also """""blue""""" flavour (i know its blue rasperry but cmon)

I have literally never seen cherry flavored gum or ice cream outside of an ice cream store, and since their whole selling point is having a shitload to f flavors that doesn't count.
I haven't seen cherry soda in months.
The last time I had a cherry candy was at my grandmother's, and I'm reasonably certain that it had been sitting in that bowl on her coffee table for longer than I've been alive.

>no
>youre making shit up
Black cherry ice cream is pretty common where I am, shit is soooo good.

i see some weird instances of let me tell you about your country on here but this would make the top 5

>Cherry is a rare flavour here
Swedish food having any flavour is a rare occasion.

t. eating cherries and yogurt with cherries in it right now :DD

There is ice cream with cherries btw. Maybe not there, but we have it.

Corn > tequila anyway

only ever had cherry yoghurt tbн
i can imagine the whole cherries in ice cream are nice though
still that swede pissed me off

cherry flavor isn't made from cherry

Why not other corn than mayse? Is it something special about the soil there?

>tiny patch of Mexico where that species of cactus can grow
Agave grows llike in half of the cunt, the thing is that only certain states are allowed to call their brevage "Tequila"

It is.

BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA

tracers in the poo. for reference

Kill the commies.

Its cheap and versatile. Half the country grows it and the government subsidizes it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's the source of our freedom powers.

Don't tell anyone.

I thought that was the collective fat of the USAs population

That's the source of our defense

Don't tell anyone that either

Whats the source of your offense then?

Ar-15's

I thought that was grease.

That's Guidos

So America is powered by corn, fat and AR-15s.
Anything else?

Football

Corn, Fat, AR-15s and Football.
By these powers combined, you are United States of America?

And AIDS.

>Sweden

>handegg

The US has the 9th most AIDS.