Just imagine you're a Japanese man who has never seen anything beyond his village, especially not white people...

Just imagine you're a Japanese man who has never seen anything beyond his village, especially not white people, and then you are forced to fight with these big-nosed, big-eyed demons from a huge country north-west to you with red stars on their hats, shouting Russian and piloting monsters made of steel.

This is as close as to an alien invasion as you can get, if we ignores African tribes who fought with spears against tanks, but it was definitely not the same scope and white people are probably not so terrifying to black people as to Asians.

Another example would be Eastern European illiterate peasants who were swallowed by the technologically most advanced army on earth in WW2. They too must have felt as if they were invaded by aliens.

Do you know other examples of battles where one side is disproportionately stronger/different?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzer_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matilda_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Char_B1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-34
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably when the Brits colonized Australia imagine seeing all this new technology a lot of Aboriginals would have thought they were the only people in the world imagine seeing these White folks rock up with guns, ships all different kind of technology and food as well.

eastern europe in ww2 is shit example of this

Probably make more sense if it was a Chinese peasant fighting the Japs

Why? Outside of huge Russian industrial centers, especially in Belarus and Ukraine there were many villages where peasants lived for generations in total poverty together with their cows and were weary of anything related to the government or state. There was maybe one telephone in the entire village if they were wealthy enough.

And then suddenly they are overrun by meth-addicted, disciplined super soldiers with the latest communication and radio technology.

This is an alien invasion.

wary* fixed

>these big-nosed, big-eyed demons

our ancestors in edo era who ever met you people at first from the west described as animals with hairy men they named them 毛唐人ke toujin which means hairy savages

Do Japanese men think white women are attractive? Is this a thing? To fap to them?

Sasuga germany

I would say basically no. Some say okay if he has some kind of fetishism towards western women but actually they don't sexually meet our sense of beauty in general, of course we all deem western women are beautiful though.

>Eastern European illiterate peasants who were swallowed by the technologically most advanced army on earth in WW2

Germany was not the most tech advanced. Only tactically advanced, especially in full use of radio communication to synchronise the various military arms. Throughout the war, majority of German troops and supplies were transported on horses or on foot. The late war Soviet Armies on the other hand were heavily mechanised with a preponderance of American made trucks.

For example, here is the main German tank early war: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzer_II

Compare with the Anglo: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matilda_II

French: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Char_B1

Soviet: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-34

>be naked native just chillin
>big ass fish coming through beach
>fish spits bunch of white animals that talk weird

>be jap citizen just going about your day
>all of a sudden you're basked in a blinding glow emanating from the distance
>a mighty wind collapses buildings and throws cars against walls
>everything bursts into flames
>your skin boils and you scream in agony and astonishment at the hell on earth which has been wrought upon your people
>alive, but severely burned you witness a cloud extending from heaven to far out of view into the sky as flame and debris rain down around you
>you spend the next few weeks in the hospital as you suffer incredible pain constantly while your skin, muscle and organs begin to deteriorate

I imagine that was pretty surreal for them.

the POWs were well treated tho

What do you think of black people? What was your first reaction when you first saw one?

Would a black person get weird looks or even beatings in Japan?

two buildings is not enough.

Spanish conquest of Aztecs, in fact they literally thought Hernán Cortés was a god when they met him.

Guess they should have taken the pamphlets seriously.

wew mngombo

>What was your first reaction when you first saw one?
I tried my best to not look surprised or stare at him

Yeah the Napalm stuff too.

Jesus Christ America you are humane in some aspects and literally Genghis Khan in other aspects.

But I guess this is part of the plan.

>Another example would be Eastern European illiterate peasants who were swallowed by the technologically most advanced army on earth in WW2. They too must have felt as if they were invaded by aliens.

>most advanced army on earth
>still relied massively

The russians had tanks, planes, radios... like germany. I don't see what they could have considered alien

*on horses

Shut up loser. Your country is going to remain supremely cucked by mine until your death. Neither of us will live to see your country have any hope of having the true freedom of being able to invade shithole countries basically independently and for almost no reason.

In 1582, it is said that the black man called yasuke who was the first black man we met domestically, and he came with Alessandro Valignano as of his one of servants became a samurai and served for Nobunaga Oda. There was no discrimination against him and he fought several wars.

He is on this picture.

Sorry to lose my cool like that, but you must remind these nips of their eternally castrated state to prevent them from becoming too uppity.

Napalm and just pure gasoline were very effective. In the Philippines they captured a few of our prewar fortifications and forts. We simply pumped thousands of gallons of fuel into forts and set them on fire. The forts burned for a week.

and we became bros directly as well

this is the wiki link for him
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

I feel like being raped by a Japanese man would not be as bad as being raped by a man from any other country.

>remind these nips of their eternally castrated state to prevent them from becoming too uppity

I believe that's for their own good.

Thank you murica for pacifying nips they are better off making games and anime for me to enjoy than waging wars.

On cool, I thought was mocking me for talking shit to my starter Pokemon.

Thanks for being there to cuck Japan so soon after your refractory period from destroying Germany. I'm sure that you would've been a great help in defeating them if they didn't puss out so soon after being nuked.

tl;dr

except russians were subhuman white monkeys and japs had planes and one of the most powerful navies on the planet, muhammed.

Man don't you know about the russo-japanese war 1906? Japan WRECKED the russian armada back then

bullshit. Japan did not treat POWs with any respect. Have you ever heard of the Bataan death march? You should probably Google that shit.

Also the Thai-Burma Death (hint hint) Railway.

He learned your way of living, so that's fair i guess

Come on, I'll be gentle

tldr

ITT PRO CCP CHINKS get together maybe

>Do you know other examples of battles where one side is disproportionately stronger/different?
Yes.
I do.

No country in the world is able to invade shitholes for conquering in this day and age. As for the army thing. Abe has promised to work towards revoking the paragraph that prevents Japan from having it's own army and not researching nuclear weaponery. They will be just as free as you in every sense of the word.

Japan treated German POWs relatively well after WW1. But no sympathy for evil allies!

I was a little kid so I yelled "MAMO MURZYN"

My mom told me that i was 4 years old and minding my own meme business at our yard when i saw 2 nigga girls walking down the street and i yelled "MOM! PIRATES!"