What do Americans think about Canadians?

What do Americans think about Canadians?

who is this boy?

I have mixed feelings on that pic

And as for Canadians, alot like Americans (more than they realize), but they don't talk shit to your face, but do behind your back.

They're like us in almost every way but quieter and less relevant.

We generally don't tbqh

It's not a boy

I thought there was some rivalry, just like Brazil and Argentina or something.

in uni it sickens me how many profs make snide and baseless comments about america and the whole class smugly pats themselves on their backs

"americans and their guns, amirite folks?"

HAHHAHAhHAHAHAHAH

"in america litigation is considered the nations second pastime after baseball"

HAHhhHAHhahahAHhhHAh

"Universal. Healthcare"

CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP

I want to speak up but I'd be given dirty looks for not being enlightened like the rest of them.

Funny thing is the worst prof I had in this regard was an american from Colorado.

Shite

t. American

>We may be completely militarily, politically and economically dependent on the United States but WE'RE OUR OWN THING, GUYS! Like, Tim Hortons and stuff!

They're an embarrassment, I don't claim any relation with them anymore. They've outdone anything we've ever done.

ha!

>Brazil and Argentina
>rivalry

u wut?

Overall Americans seem to think of them as somewhere between a meme, bros, and lapdogs, sort of like a favorite protectorate state or a de-facto American state that has greater autonomy. We joke about invading Canada in our shows and cartoons because the thought of them being threatening is ludicrous and we already effectively control them in any way that matters. But we also love the Canadians because they generally have our back at everything, and because most Americans see them as a viable country to escape to if they want to avoid the draft or leave because of political differences. Some Americans think they are super smug and patronizing (and they definitely can be online, but almost never to your face), but it's almost somewhat comical because it's like a child being smug to an adult. Mixed in with this is an inferiority complex for some Americans because they have universal healthcare and are a bit more progressive with labor laws, but it's not too pressing. Overall Americans tend to like Canadians and sort of see them as a wacky extension of America.

There's a very friendly/banteresque rivalry, but very little true animosity or hatred except by teens online, maybe, see above for a more detailed explanation.

it's so annoying, they dont want to see how similar we are to them

Most people like them and think they're "cute", but I'm woke and I know most Canadians are either Chinks or mega-cucks

Not sure

Canadians are alright fellows

Been to Canada 3 times. (Saskatchewan, Yukon and Northwest territories)

It reminded me a lot of Montana. Everyone is white, super nice and friendly.. but they are a bit behind the times. Im sure the big cities wouldnt have been that way though.

They have the best wilderness and fishing, so Im jealous about that.
Overall they are the best friends us Ameriburgers have. 9/10

Pic sums it up perfectly.

Canada is like what we'd be if the entire country was white, kinda boring but sane and stable.

Every canadian person I met has been pretty nice, on average probably nicer than the average american I have met.

As a country, they are more liberal than the United States, which I like, but their economy is significantly weaker than ours. I don't feel like they fully pull their weight defensively.

Canada isn't white anymore, bud

I always liked CADPAT, much better than our shitty UCP.

Though I'm hyped as fuck to finally get OCP gear

If Canada had gun laws on par with say, Ohio or Montana, and more of a defense budget, I'd love to live there. And the waiting time seems a bit odd for healthcare, but ours isn't much better.

If I'm meeming? The only way Canadians seem even remotely relevant to me is when I'm eating breakfast.

If I'm not meeming? Canadians are actually pretty based, as far as international relations go. You're pretty much just our kid brother that we like to fuck with every now and then, but that we truly love, deep down inside ;_;

Justin Trudeau sounds like kind of a hack though, but I don't actually know enough about him to make a fair judgement.

>TFW Canadian soldiers come into the Starbucks I work at during RIMPAC
>One of them literally just talks to me about Hortons, like some sort of living, breathing stereotype
>He's holding up the line
>Think he's just about wrapping up
>"...OH! And I forgot to mention! In Canada, our milk comes in these little bags, you see?"
>You've got to be freaking kidding me

...I mean, I don't walk around Canada starting conversations with other people about burgers and hotdogs. What the fuck was even going on there? Was he rusing me? Was he trying to fling to me some bantz? Did one of you assholes put him up to this? What the fuck was on his mind?

Are you the particular individual known as "Not Sure"?