Try to buy a laptop with good thermals that aren't $2000+

>try to buy a laptop with good thermals that aren't $2000+
>they are all gaymen laptops
>finally find one without design that screams "gaymen"
>even the LED keyboard light can be turned off
>realize they literally printed the words "REPUBLIC OF GAYMERS" instead of just slapping on Asus logo
>into the trash

Why can't Taiwanese companies stop doing this? It seems like all of their "good spec, but thicc for good thermals" laptops go through focus group of 14-year old boys who play Cowadoody all day.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/dell-inspiron-15-6-laptop-intel-core-i5-8gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1050-1tb-8gb-hybrid-hard-drive-black/5709801.p?skuId=5709801
amazon.com/MSI-GS63VR-Stealth-Pro-230-i7-7700HQ/dp/B01N5JUPWO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503346112&sr=8-1&keywords=gs63vr 7rf stealth pro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thus continues the dominance of MBPs and ThinkPads.

These two are the only laptops you ever buy.

with gayman laptops all you'll get is constantly overheating slim machines which won't last two hours of web browsing.

>protip: wait for raven ridge laptops
We should have 4GHz 4-core zens with 11 vega CU soon.

Raven ridge will hopefully fix this. intel's (You) series ULV 15W TDP chips draw 30 watts under full load.

The gaymen design trend of computer related shit is awful. Michael Bay took a fat shit in the tech industry and it stinks.

Not only it's ugly, I don't know why anyone but the smallest niche of uncultured teen boys who'd want a laptop that screams "I only use this for games, I don't do anything remotely productive with it" to everyone within 200 ft radius.

autistic

if you're this autistic, you don't deserve anything that fits your criteria

>people who don't want gaming gear are autistic

>people who get upset by the word "gaming" on something aren't autistic
Go back to your thinkpoor

Try taking it to work where you have to sometimes interact with people from other companies and see how professional you look with a laptop that says "Republic of Gaymers -- WE LEGION AND SHIT" and shoots rainbow LED lights out of every hole.

Why? Because people who need a juicy internals in a laptop don't travel a lot.

Those that actually need them get em from a stationary system.

Powerful desktop + laptop with a good battery win every time.

I'd know it, I bought a gaymen laptop for college, and it was a nightmare to use. Lesson learned.

Unless you are a fucking gaymer faggot there is no real reason to want a high spec laptop that I can see. You can do almost everything else you would want on a mid tier chromebook. If your rendering things and shit and that's why you need the spec you'd be better off building a PC that buying one of those overpriced shit tops with poor build quality that will be obsolete or broken in 2 years.

This one's pretty good, cheap and it looks subtle.
bestbuy.com/site/dell-inspiron-15-6-laptop-intel-core-i5-8gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1050-1tb-8gb-hybrid-hard-drive-black/5709801.p?skuId=5709801

amazon.com/MSI-GS63VR-Stealth-Pro-230-i7-7700HQ/dp/B01N5JUPWO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503346112&sr=8-1&keywords=gs63vr 7rf stealth pro

Here you autistic fuck, is it really that hard to search for more than 5 seconds? Turn off the keyboard leds and it looks like any other laptop.

But this isn't really about you finding a laptop, right? You just want to vent your butthurt, isn't that right?

>coil whine

no

>caring about what a laptop looks like
you most likely look like a faggot in real life OP there's no fooling anyone they've already made up their mind

>this is the same faggot who gets mad at Apple shit because the design is gay

Just kill yourself OP nobody likes your anime wallpapers anyways

I shudder to even imagine what your dress like.

>Try taking it to work where you...

How about I not take my personal belongings to use for work. BYOD is short for "We're too fucking cheap to properly equip our employees"
I work at a fucking copier company, and even our techs get HP probooks to use in the field, to do firmware upgrades and shit. Like, they use them 1-2 times a month, and even we still believe it's important for them to have it.
If you're working a job that requires you to have a laptop/computer, and they will not supply you with one, try not working for the cheapest people alive.

>living in the 3rd dimension
FUCKING PLEB

>mfw old M cpus also consumed 30 watts with cpu+gpu workload at full load while preforming better due to high clockspeeds
>Intel literally just underclocked their existing cpus
Raven ridge when?