Root

>root
>Resurrection Remix
>Custom Kernel
>Xposed
>TWRP
Can you believe there are people on Sup Forums that don't use Android?

>thank you for using Resurrection Remix from PajeetSoft
>Working: touchscreen
>Not working (yet!):NFC, GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi, SMS, calls
>Bugs? You tell me ;)

Or, just use an iPhone that works without shitty third party ROMs, and get on with your life

Werks on my machine

retard

Is rooting hard?

>root
>twrp
>adaway
Can you believe there are people on Sup Forums without a nexus/pixel with vanilla Android?

Depends. If you know what firmware is and can update it you can root.

Whats resurrection remix?

For 3x the price, shitty specs, shitty OS and no customization ? Don't think so.

Resurrection Remix is actually a very stable and polished ROM, the stuff you listed only happens on very badly executed and experimental transplant attempts for unsupported devices.

The most customizable ROM out there, features are supposed to be a compilation of a few golden-age ROMs that are now dead, like SlimROM or OmniROM. I consider it a straight upgrade from LineageOS.

why the fuck is omnirom dead? I use omni and get weekly updates

I use Lineage OS on a Nexus 5 with TWRP MultiROM. I could actually dual boot my phone with it.

What are some good xposed mods? Personally, I can't find anything I think would be worth installing.

Depends on what device you rock buddeh

Moto G first gen.

Nigga you golden af.
Type
>original moto g xda
into internet search go on xda and have a look at your options. Pretty sure there will be lineage for your phone.
t. Happy moto g4p lineage no gapps user

Thanks man. Have a good day.

android without root or custom rom works much, much better than unjailbroken ios.

Oh, a babbyaplel. Why am I not surprised? And nope, the devs for RR are not entirely pajeets. Heck even if they do, they are actually doing a much better work than stock chinese phones OS filled with backdoors.

>pajeet Remix
Kys

tell me, can I make a samsung galaxy s2 a viable phone again?
I had it run slimkat no gapps last time I've taken it out of the drawer and my daily driver broke just days ago, thinking about giving this android thing another try on this old thing before I decide to purchase a new phone altogether.

I use Windows Phone

I can't say that s2 is enough, but when I broke my s5, I had to revive my s3 with LOS running android 7.1.2 to survive the following days. Until I get another cheap s5. Trust me, the s2 is a good temporary phone. Plus you're running kitkat so there's a lot of support from the apps still. Different matter if you're running jellybean. Oh, and s3 running nougat is a bit sluggish, so expect some miserable exp using the s2 in a while.

>Bugs? You tell me ;)
This is way too accurate