LMAO

LMAO

>running nightly
Why would you do that, it's stupid and there's no good reason to

hahaha epic xD xD

a fairly matured meme for mature people such as myself. chromelets only wish they could experience such a thing
goattower.jpg

screenshots are hard u guise

Say what you will, I've always found doge to be one of the less annoying memes.

>Not "such speeds" and "so fast"
they even fail at memeing with decade old material

i think it's a cynical response to the criticism which was directed at the previous phoenix logo.

I'm just surprised it's stayed around for as long as it has really. The other icons had a much quicker turn around time, it seemed.

Nightly is based on the upcoming 57 release, which changes a lot and has much better performance.

But using a pre-alpha build during such a major overhaul seems like a hassle. Old addons start to no longer work, and not all alternatives are available.

HAHA OP TOOK A PICTURE OF THEIR MONITOR WITH A PHONE HAHAHA

>Sup Forums cant even take screenshots

Yeah, there's some warts for sure. Most of my addons work fine or there were replacements ready, but there are occasional stability warts. Still, you said there's "no good reason" to use it. Not really true right now. It feels like a much different and faster browser than vanilla Firefox right now.

Someone modify the logo and replace doge with this fine gentleman

This disables multi-process which means you're back to square-one in terms of performance.

Then again, Sup Forums is full of 12 year old mexicans and pajeets shills so it's no surrpise you'd do this.

>tfw one of the new things in nightly is a screenshot util

>Still, you said there's "no good reason" to use it.
Different user

Its funny because when testing browser speed my Firefox 56 version never actually lost to Chrome in any benchmark unless the benchmark involved shitty flash games (which have no relevance to me).

>how do you do fellow meme aware youths

Linux Nightly does not have this problem.

>i'm gonna use a bleeding-edge dev build that breaks all the time and features obnoxiously old memes because Sup Forums told me it's faster