Brazil = South Africa

Here's a redpill for you guys: being a white in Brazil is the same thing as being a white in South Africa. There's literally no difference. South Africa has a similar level of development, a few regions that aren't shit due to the whites being concentrated there, similar crime rates and the percentage of real white people in both countries is probably the same as well.

The rare times I see a South African posting here I assume he's of course white and Brazilians who are educated enough to be fluent in English like me are probably mostly white too.

Nuh huh im a proud latino, i just happen to have some wh*te genes

Are all the whites in those German-looking towns?

but that is simply not true

>Argentina is 90%+ white

Do you really believe that?

Mostly in the regions which received recent European immigration in the 20th century, that is the south and São Paulo. I'd say they're still a minority there though, because you can't trust our census to know for sure, it's just what people self-identify as.

The only thing I believe is God.
Everything else is just matter of fact.
For example, it is a fact that Argentina is white, and it also is fact that "Argentina is not white" is just a meme.
It's also fact that if you can't tell the difference between simple statistics you can reach out in 5 seconds of Google and silly memes originated in a website created for asocial NEETs who waste their time by watching Japanese cartoons of cute girls drinking tea, you are very stupid.

These are white Brazilians from Santa Catarina, a state that had the most German immigration so it's the most German state of Brazil.

Thats the most autistic reply ive read in this site

Hahaha that's an excellent cherry picked image my friend. I'm very confident that these 4 people represent a territory with 6 200 000 inhabitants. Hahahaha, very good indeed!

>similar crime rates and the percentage of real white people
People don't die here as much as in South Africa. And, considering white Africans are also of mixed ancestry, we have way more whites than they do.

Do me a favor

Latino is just someone born in latin american isn't it? You can be a white latino...

Oh boy here we go again...

DELETE THIS

This, there are some brown people claiming they're white here. Funny tb.h

>Brazilians believe they are 50% white.

You have a different definition of white then we do, officially. Yours is based on skin color, so anyone who looks remotely not-black can claim to be white. Ours is based on genetic, biological heritage.

These are average Catarinas. Average German-Brazilians.

Too bad white American women of pure Scandinavian ancestry love brown dick these days. The next generation of Americans will be 90% brown and then Brazil will be whiter.

We are much better at defining race than you are.

45% of these people have white skin.
45% are pardo
Some 10% are brown
They match up for , rather than the contrasting idea that white Brazilians barely exist.
Your point being?

Typical person who reports himself as "white" in the Brazilian census.

Ronaldo defines himself as mixed, and his father defines themselves as black.

Ronaldo never said he was white, and I've never met someone with a black father saying they were white.

You're just a fag making up bullshit.

The margin for error in that Census is at most 5%

But he did.

You have to genuinely retarded to think that 50% of Brazilians are truly white.

Fine you win... Fucking Ronaldo.

brazilian people are pathetic self-hating dogs. even russians fucking LOOOOOOVE themselves, their country and every other nationality in the world compared to brazil. brazilians on Sup Forums are the most pathetic, toxic, useless donkey shit '''''''''''humans'''''''''''

I don't hate myself, just my country.

Now go shitpost somewhere else leaf.

you do though. your mother is a whore, and your father is a monkey. hopefully you die soon

dirty monkey, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SUBHUMAN BRAZILIAN @H@HHH@H@H@H@H@HH@ how does it feel?

Whites with no nigger or Amerindian ancestry are like 10 or 15% of our population I think judging by the people I meet on a daily basis, but they're everywhere in our media. A similar parallel can be drawn with Jews being overrepresented in American media. Our whites are like the American Jews.

Most shitskins are just too ugly to show up on TV

No Chris Pine is not Jewish, he can't be!

It's sad really. I seen many great Brazilians, but they all say they are educated, which means all of Brazilians are secretly educated, or that only a few Brazilians are educated enough to get away from the rest.

This is a misconception. I'm black and I often post here. Of course, I don't consider myself as a fluent speaker, but I can communicate and this is enough to me.

You're already wrong. I'm fluent on english and I'm black.

I'm black and i post here.

Brazil isn't like South Africa because our Whites get treated like Gods here while they're fucking hunted and heavily discriminated against by the savage African nignogs.

niggers

You can succeed here even if you're poor, I grew up in a favela, barely had money for my school material, shitty public education. Still I got into college, and in 3 years I'll have my degree and can easily leave the country.

Most Brazilians are just stupid and lazy desu, if you work hard here you can improve your situation.

really makes you think

I live in one of those slums, and just allow me to make an addendum

I can't make myself an outstanding person, and higher than the average, my neighborhood is 90% black, and i get to wake up to do my chores and hear those shitty music while they hang their fucking kites all over the place. If i make my self so fine and educated I might get beaten the shit up, so I just fake plain ignorance to pass unnoticed.

It is already hard to be neet and white here. I get the looks every time i go out in the street

African American includes pardos
which means to everyone else 49.7%of Brazil is black

I'm more african than most AAs(85%) but i look more Mulatto which brown-red-blonde hair and smaller features

>45% of these people have white skin.
>45% are pardo
>Some 10% are brown
but Santa Catarina is supposed to be 90% white hurr durr the point is like half of the people who claim white are brown