Mfw my Finnish neighbor is hitting on my little sister again

>mfw my Finnish neighbor is hitting on my little sister again

Wtf?! Why don't you stupid fucking Finns stay in your own country?!?!?! FUCK OFF!!! LEAVE MY LITTLE SISTER ALONE!!! SHE'S ONLY 18!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If it's indeed true do something, you cunt

KHAND

Who cares he'll take care of her at least he ain't a nigger.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW YOUR LITTLE SISTER IS ABOUT TO BE KHAN'D AMERIKEK

>she's only 18
so three years past her prime ;)

You think this is a fucking joke? Do you really think I'm okay with this fucking Finnish guy basically eye fucking my little sister every time he sees her? It's bad enough she dresses like a fucking whore in this Cali heat, I don't need this guy complementing her on her "cute shorts :P" or asking her to come over and "hang out"

FINNISH GENOCIDE WHEN?!?!?!
FUUUUUUUUUUCK OOOFFFFF

Fuck off she's 18 mate you'll never fuck her ahahaha

There's no way you're American AND a pure blood so it doesn't matter. She's already tainted

t. Nigel Cho

Atleast he's not arab.

Of course you Aussie cunts side with the Finns on this

LEAVE MY FUCKING THREAD NOW
REEEEEEEEEE

>mfw I know this crazy gun nut who has a similar problem and deals with it in a mature, big brother fashion (with guns)

Dude this isn't r9k. Your sister is a whore like almost everyone else in this sin infested world.

Tell her how you feel. But first tell us why does it bother you so much?

Little sisters?

Finns love incest.

Would you let your little sister date some Yuropoor pretty boy?

I would date a yuropoor pretty boy.

Pekka please leave

>SHE'S ONLY 18
Two years of legal age. If you shelter her until 30, she will get daft.

I couldn't force her not to. I'd be opposed to it, surely, since you imply he just wants to use her for sex.

I'd be more upset at my family, at my parents for letting her be a slut. It saddens me but a big percentage of little sisters are being ducked by a big percentage of man who promote this. Or are you telling me you wouldn't fuck other girls, who have brothers if you had the chance?

Russia-kun, pls come and kill this Finn faggot.

He is obivously not a faggot.

Delet this

I once made out with a dude's sister in front of his own eyes. I still find it amusing that I kind of cucked a guy I didn't like

In America you'd get asked to be taken outside for that just saying.

I swear this exact thread has happened several times before, is this some elaborate copy paste

pics or it didn't happen.

protip: you can't

>SHE'S ONLY 18!!!
It's legal for him to fuck her.
Actually, she's 18, she's fucked twice as many times as you have
>inb4 0x2 is still 0
What I'm saying is that the goods are probably used at this point.