>1997
>mom says not to talk to strangers

>2017
>prepubescent girls all across the world are taking sexualized pictures of themselves while getting compliments from pedophiles who also have access to their personal information should they get tired of simply masturbating and instead want to fulfill their fantasy of having sex

Other urls found in this thread:

disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm
youtu.be/2BlOaCzUtys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was there more or less rape in 97?

There were underaged sluts in 1997 as well, you just didn't know about them because they didn't have the same level of exposure they have now.

>taking sexualized pictures of themselves while getting compliments from pedophiles
they literally aren't and you can't prove it

0/10

disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

even with all the SJW shit they seem to be going down. Curiously it says forcible rape but whatever.

Yes, society has become totally demoralised over the course of 2 decades. What is your point ?

except it wasn't normalized back then

Uh, yeah it was. It's just that you were never invited.

>grow up in 90s
>number one rule is you dont tell your age or location
>number two rule is you get a cool handle moniker

what happened

>teh joos

>>number two rule is you get a cool handle moniker
>everyone just uses their first name + last name now
>you look like a dork

"Forcible rape" is basically legalese for "rape" in common parlance, as opposed to statutory rape.
Violent crime in general has gone down a ton in the last 20 years or so and keeps going down. People who are afraid of crime are retards.

My favourite thing is to collect videos of kids from YouTube, Instagram, YouNow and Musicaly.

youtu.be/2BlOaCzUtys

These sexy little idiots have no concept of what a pervert is and it's great.

I still wish death on anybody who uses selfies for profile pictures for games/steam

Oh I remember the fun back in the days. Beer weed, girls, no responsibilities and an assload of money to spend. Damn, i miss it.

Get off the internet grandpa :)

Sure, user. It wasn't normalised back then

mods!!!!

her parents failed at raising her. Sad!

>scan school photo to send to internet friend
>grounded for 6 weeks

>brother posts 114 pictures on facebook
>dad likes them all

I'd love to see the analytics for that video.

underage spotted

Really?

kek, that shit is tame compared to now. Remember when Christina Aguilera's Dirrty was scandalous because she wore chaps and panties? Now we're celebrating 12 year old trannies and drag queens.

See

They always talk loudly in the game chat about their personal lives with their other normie friends. Get a discord or something for that shit

tfw I still do this

I only discuss personal shit with trusted bros, people I've known for years, randoms are a no-go.

Damn, rape was correlated to the internet becoming mainstream.