Can you legally own a gun in your cunt

can you legally own a gun in your cunt

Yes but everyone (rightfully) thinks you really shouldn't be allowed to.

ye

Yes.
Very difficult, limited variety, and expensive but yes.

Yes, but you must be over 24 and pay a lot for the licence and gun. It's probably cheaper to buy an old car in the USA than buying an 9mm handgun here.

Gross dude. Are you ethnically Californian?

Stupid question. You can own a gun in pretty much every country.

Should be asking about the laws/regulations

>can you legally

Curious, can you conceal carry here? I'm thinking about getting gun, but if I can't take it with me out of the house, it's useless.

Yeah, you can legally own a gun in pretty much every country. That's what I'm saying.

Better question would be "What are the laws and regulations regarding guns like in your country?" or "How easy is it to own a gun in your country?"

Yeah, as long as you're a regular in a shooting range

aint as easy as in the US though

Only hunting rifles. No pistols for a century.

If it's concealed, how will you get in trouble?

Surely, the penalty for carrying an illegally concealed weapon is preferable to being stabbed/shot.

The problem is not getting caught with the gun, the problem is having to use it.

If I have a concealed gun with me without permission and I shoot someone, even in self-defence, that's 100% jail time.

And I rather get stabbed or shot than serve time here.

What about based SKS?

Not a gun pro but I heard they're mutilated to fit anal government requirements. They take rifles from 1890s-1940s and fuck them up a bit. Commie gun laws are still intact. Putin is against concealed carry and self-defence.

SKS's are pretty much our gun now. We have so fucking many of them and they are dirt cheap.

In fact we have tons of Russian surplus. I feel bad for Russians. They can't even own all the good shit their country made

Oh. I understand then. Here, prison might be better than knife/gun wounds.

You could run/drive away and throw the gun in a river? I guess that wouldn't work in urban areas with a lot of witnesses. Or just open carry, but maybe that is inviting violence there.

That sounds shitty. I'm lucky that most (white) people here can easily afford to live in nonviolent areas and can choose to conceal a handgun if they feel the need.

You can only get a conceal carry licence if you can prove you need it for work or personal protection (it's almost impossible to convince the state to give you the licence for personal protection). Politicians also get the licence too.

Same here

There's a lengthy process you have to go through too where they check everything about you

Yes