Third Worlders on the Internet

Why is there so much subhuman filth on the internet? At what point did the internet become available in Latin America, South East Asia, India, the Middle East, Eastern Europe etc? Is that the reason why the internet has become so shit? I believe it is, just think about it. As soon as the double digit IQ subhumans got their hands on the internet, companies reinvented their software engineering and marketing strategies to specifically target these dumber audiences. Many of them come to Sup Forums and you can know when you're talking to a third worlder from the moment you read their pathetic English mistakes they don't even realize they make. And it goes without saying that, no exception, these apes account for practically all shitposts on Sup Forums. I fucking hate third world subhumans, their shitty English and their miserable shitposts. You are fucking pathetic, miserable, soulless monsters who have no business with tech. The United Nations should declare a ruling that globally forbids illiterate third worlders from internet access, or access to really any other technological apparatus until they learn how to behave like civilized humans.

No, Internet is shit because of Javascript.

Quality post, my American friend. You sure showed us.

Social media was far more harmful. Just look at Sup Forums today.

Subhuman filth exists in every single country of the world, including Switzerland, Finland (ebin :DDDD) and Japan. This has nothing to do with geographical location.

Still, ban India from the Internet.

No, Dragon ball tacos were more harmful, just look at Sup Forums 2 days ago

What's wrong with Eastern Europe, you ADSL-stuck faggot?

East Europeans.

Racism is not okay! God created all men equal!

John 7:24 ESV
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”

I remember when /spa/ happened and all the shitposters revealed themselves to be Philippinos, Brazilians, Mexicans and Poles. All of the "UMARU IS CRYING WHAT DO U DO?" kind of posts, as well as Naruto/Dragon Ball crap, were perpetuated by this third world filth. And on the other hand, also unsurprisingly, Swiss, Austrian, Nordic, German and American posters turned out to be the best.

Stereotypes exist for a reason.
Have you ever witnessed a Brazilian and an Indian debate on the same level of discourse as an American and European do?

At least they have FTTH and fast free Wi-Fi everywhere and you still use amortized phone cables to access the Internet.

The only countries that should be allowed on the Internet are:
>America
>Australia
>Belgium
>Britain
>Canada
>Denmark
>France
>Germany
>Iceland
>Japan
>Netherlands
>New Zealand
>Norway
>South Korea
>Switzerland

Prove me wrong.

who is that tied up hard on harlot

Calling each other names and acting like victims to biased media? Yes, I have.
People are mostly equal because few people have redeeming qualities.

>Canada
>Australia
You managed to miss both of the biggest shitposting shitholes

t. canadian burgerboo

>The only countries that should be allowed on the Internet are:
>America
>Japan
Ftfy

Why not Austria?
Also America is a continent, which includes Canada instead of a country.

You forgot Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Israel, Sweden, Finland, Austria, and probably a few others, but otherwise I agree.

>America

Aussies and Leafs might be serial shitposters but at least you're not subhuman.