Philippines president calls for drug addicts to be killed

Hello, do you support Filipino president Rodrigo Duterte, who has called for the indiscriminate killing of drug dealers and thugs?? I think he is the hero that Mexico needs desu.

>Speaking to a crowd of 500 in a Manila slum, Duterte said: “If you know of any addicts, go ahead and kill them yourself as getting their parents to do it would be too painful.” The former Davao city mayor said medals would be given to citizens who shot and killed drug dealers.
asiancorrespondent.com/2016/07/philippines-duterte-drug-addicts/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-36423329
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Duterte
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

D U T E R T E
U
T
E
R
T
E

but its you niggers that are addicted and create the biggest drug demand in the world

if phillipines remained an american state, and duterte had become usa president, he would have killed every one of you useless fatyfucks

this

So he's advocating and giving license to the killing of drug consumers while continuing to take massive kickbacks ignore domestic drug production and the systemic corruption it creates?
I thought the Philippines was a semi-civilized jungle Asian country. Literally sounds more insanely corrupt than anywhere in Africa.

That guy is a hero indeed. I wish we had someone who would wipe degenerate scum (drug addicts and weeaboos) out our streets in charge.

>I think he is the hero that Mexico needs desu
You need him more than mexico, though.

Your degenerate society elevates to the altars of fame drug addicts and other kinds of scum (like those celebrities that go around undisturbed even if it's of public domain that they do drugs and that have died because of it)

USA is the only place in which a random twat records a video of himself saying things like "Dude weed lmao I'm so high right now after smoking this weed, 420 dude" to post it on youtube and will get thousands of views.

Glad to see he'll be getting rid of all those alcohol and cigarette addicts as well.

>thousands of views
>he doesn't know that people have made careers out of youtube videos because schlomo wanted to push drug culture to make money

people went crazy when the indonesian government execute drug smuggler,
and here come this Duterete guy.

He's based. The Philippines needs an authoritarian government to function properly and get out of their shit.

to make it easy to spot druggies,
he should execute the chink drug smugglers first.
druggies will be out wandering in the open.

I stand with du30, the people's last hope

>why did you kill this man?

>uh he was a drug addict your honor

>ah, right then, case closed, you're free to go

> remained an American state
That would require them to have statehood in the first place, user.

> Comparing the average American to the few that are addicted to drugs in major cities
Idiot that doesn't understand geographic distribution of crime detected

Apparently drug lords have put a $20 million bounty on his head.

They're going to have to prove it in court, you idiot
Are you the same idiot that thinks castle law leads to guys just murdering guests?

plenty of innocent people live shitty lives in the philippines as it is, and will continue to do so if there's no change. the loss of innocent lives is unfortunate, but it's a small price to pay in order to advance society, in comparison to sticking to the status quo.

>5 wongs don't make a wright

This desu.

80% of the coke that comes out of Colombia goes to US. It's your country's fault too.

Kill them, kill them all

It's still illegal in the Philippines to kill people, you dumbfuck.

There will be no time in court because police won't charge them in the first place

This guy, Duterte, was a major in one Southern Filipino city where he encouraged creation of death squads that killed thousands of people

He's also talking about killing critical journalists because, apparently, only corrupt journalists get killed

He's a democratically elected tyrant

How the fuck is a total breakdown of the rule of law good for ordinary people?

This won't make the crime come down and it's a return to the middle ages

*mayor

bbc.com/news/world-asia-36423329

That's democracy's weakness, and dictatorship's strength.
Dictatorship forces democracy to become what it tries to refuse.

I for one am glad about this Philippine development, I just hope we get anti-junkie death squads in Europe aswell.

t. Swede under proxy

I'm all for stomping out degeneracy, but indiscriminately killing drug addicts is pretty shitty. Most of these people are just unfortunate victims of addiction and shitty lives

But by all means, kill the drug dealers and thugs though

Sounds like a diversion tactic desu

>Nicknamed "The Punisher" by Time, an alleged vigilante group called the Davao Death Squad has been tied to Duterte by human rights organizations and are responsible for the extrajudicial killings of petty criminals and drug dealers.[15][16] Over a period of 20 years, he turned Davao City from the "murder capital of the Philippines" to what tourism organisations now describe as "the most peaceful city in southeast Asia," and what numbeo.com ranks as the world's fourth safest place.[17][18][19]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Duterte

>Over a period of 20 years, he turned Davao City from the "murder capital of the Philippines" to what tourism organisations now describe as "the most peaceful city in southeast Asia," and what numbeo.com ranks as the world's fourth safest place.
That's according to their official statistics.

Statistics compliled by the police force that has done nothing about extrajudicial killings and that is loyal to Durte.

do it

Alcohol is drug too.

define denegracy or else I agree with you.

The freakout was a compulsory gesture because they thought we're turning into a caliphate (fortunately we're not Malayshit).

Now we need Jokowi and Ahok to win second round for their respective positions to make Indonesia great again.

Degeneracy is a buzzword for things I'd secretly love to do but I am too pussy to try.

I think that was because you executed Westerners. Nobody cares what you do with the natives.

He's a weird one.

He's got super progressive ideals when it comes to many social and economic areas, but then on the other hand, he's like fucking Reagan on steroids and super nationalist.

>Unlike traditional politicians, Duterte is known for his outspoken anticlerical views, opposing the strong influence of the Church and its clergy and espousing birth control and gay rights (he has revealed that he was one of the many students who was sexually abused by a priest from his previous school, Ateneo de Davao University (AdDU) during circa late 1950s).

Could Philippines ever become as advanced as Japan?

Yes

ew