Why do Poles keep carp in their bathtubs?

Why do Poles keep carp in their bathtubs?

Well you aren't gonna put it in the toilet

They can't keep getting away with this

>eating the worst fish in the ocean

Are you planning on eating him? I can give you the the perfect carp recipe.

letting it sit in clean water for ages cleans it of its shitty taste apparently.

>ocean

here's your reply

Russians do it too.
I think that is another slav thing, like squats or wearing Adidas.

Is pic related also a Slavic thing?

a e s t h e t i c

Well after redying the chicken for cooking you have to have a match of cs first.

No, that is turkish scum from Hohland. They are not slavs, they are like Croatia, Albania or Bulgaria now.

They wouldn't want to take their work home, would they?

wuhhh

As a pet
Chill, let them have this

This is cute

>Fu
>Fu
>Fuck

How about cuz this keep fish fresh as fcknfck!? I recommend use brian b4 post shiet.

>tfw no carpbro

Two years ago I replaced bathtub with shower. No bathtub Christmas carp for me any more.

we don't squat in Poland, the whole world thinks we do because of you

But it has nothing to do with Slavic.

it swims and eats its shit all day and then people eat this for christmas... this is why i dont eat fish

No, that's Hoholkraine.

slavs do not squat. I never saw a Polish people squatting. I saw A LOT of people squatting in China or in Japan (shit, even anime characters squat). This should be called asiansquat, as russians are actually asians

when people think of typical slavshit behaviour they usually think about Russia and Russians

You are confusing being asian with being dirt poor lad. The two might occasionally overlap but squating is usually do to being too poor to afford chairs.

Where do you keep your carp, weirdo?

>russians
>slavic
Poor bait.
Btw people put fish in a bath to keep it alive and fresh until you are going to cook it.

Are Russians not slavic anymore?

Maybe Poles are so butthurt because they sit on the ground. Squatting could do them some good.

We are not slavic since finno-ugrics, turks and mongols raped the shit out of peoples that lived in historically russian areas. Due to that interbreeding we are not more 'slavic' than mongoloid.

Exactly, squating people are generally shit tier students but some of them who are not students are more terrible stupid (including """women""" without concept of morals)

you could argue that about any ethnic group

What do slav boys smell like?

black mold and wet dirt covered in cigarettes and grain alcohol

That or people who spend a lot of time outside and don't want to sit on their asses.

Cigarettes.

like rotting fish

Don't you know nothing about training magikarps?

>slavs do no squat
There are a lot of squatters in Romania. People usually squat because we, as children, didn't have benches or chairs on our playgrounds. Our parents would say to us not to smear our trousers thus we did sit on our feet. But as our feet had got tired and weary, we sat down, which means squatting. I guess the same can be said about every nation which has those barren buildings called commie blocks. Children played outside in a backyard enclosed by many commie-blocks, and there weren't any benches. There were barely some trees planted by the first inhabitants of the commieblocks, but nobody had invested into building benches since the gypsies would have stolen the planks and iron bars.

In villages, people usually have ditches in front of their yard, in the area between the yard and the street, so they sat in that ditch which is usually filled with grass. But when they went to work on the field, they would squat because there was no other opportunity.

Anyway, nowadays nobody squats because benches have been built all over the towns, but the spirit still lingers deep in our souls and we are ready to do it whenever we are needed to.

>squating is usually do to being too poor to afford chairs
kek, as if people bought chairs to carry them wherever they go

What about public benches, terraces, bars and coffee shops?

Like I said, squatting is for people too poor to afford chairs.

>public benches

The only Eastern country that has them is Finland. Check my foregoing post.

>as if people bought chairs to carry them wherever they go
why not?

>What about public benches, terraces, bars and coffee shops?
it may come to you as a surprise but they do have those in Russia.
The thing is what do people do when there's nothing around to sit on

wanna eat it

steamed carp is nice

there is a German calendar of women holding carps

To get rid of mud and then kill it and eat it

ah, yes, that's the ancient slavic tradition of stuffing chicken before playing CS, passed on from generation to generation it has become an intrinsic part of our slavic identity

Fishing magazines often have them

Denmark has cuter ones

>eating carp
>ever

Northern pike or trout is the way to go in northern lakes. Pike is so fucking cash.

this, gotta take care of my chicks now and then have fun with boys

Ah, childhood memories.

Eating carp is a Christmas tradition here, I will repeat: t r a d i t i o n.
Carp is modest food, baby Jesus approves.

fair enough. Cheers to baby jesus

How do you guys prepare your Christmas carp anyway? We have it pic related.

fried carp is nice too

type Jewish Carp and u will know (i am serious)

usually fried, like you

yeah this
we make a Jewish carp for Christmas

Does putting carps in bathtub for several days actually do its job? Don't carps still taste and smell like mud?

baseball team

It's not for cleaning, it's just to keep it alive until you kill it on the 24th.

I'm so Hungary right now.

So children can keep it as a pet for a few hours, get attached to it and then watch their father kill it.

It teaches them important life lessons about being omnivore.

>deboned
what sort of deviant family do you belong to?

>father
My dad is ded and I had to kill it

dude, I saw nice looking people in the mall squatting on benches in Beijing

I always wanted to be the slayer, but my father didn't let me because he feared I would grow up to be sociopath.

Maybe he was right, I was diagnosed 3 times with antisocial personality disorder

Your people cook dogs the same way?

?

Europe is not even a continent. So is the Eurasian Squat.

I'm actually trying to find out who the blonde is now.

I had it once, don't think I will be again

Chop the head off and turn it into a soup.

The rest is fried in a pan.

My Polish-American colleague told me about the carp. He said he was over in Poland with his grandparents one Christmas when he was a child. Apparently food stores close over the holidays, so people buy live carp in order to have it fresh for Christmas. Of course, you have to keep it somewhere, so why not the bathtub?
For the best part; apparently my colleague named the carp and played with it over the days before Christmas. Then suddenly Christmas came around. My colleague was laughing and having fun when suddenly grandpa showed up with a big club, shoved him outside and locked the door. My colleague shouted: "Pls grandpa don't kill Oscar! PLS!!" outside the door, even as he heard the splashes.

On the other hand, Oscar did taste quite nice apparently.

Its true, can confirm

expired milk, cigarettes and lavender

You fokin wot m8?

>I will never slav squat with my slavic bros at a park to discuss our bathroom carp and rob kids of their phones while they play pokemon go

that's my exact plan for today

Memes aside, basically everyone that isn't rich/first world slavsquats.

It's because our backs and flexibility are shit because of chairs. Gopnik Russians are outside all day with nothing to sit on so they squat.

Not many people enjoy freshwater fishes actually.

Personally, I only use them to cook Ukha (fish soup).

in our village they bought carp for every family and its placed here

A lot of freshwater fish smell and taste like mud.
Trout, pike or zander are god tier though.

it was just released in g*rmany so I'd follow the brown horde to berlin and slav squat in parks to rob kids tbqf

Wow, you finally acknowledged that?

>tfw creator of these dank meme threads
>people taking credit for my work
Ree

Good post

amerikan edukation

cigarettes, gymbag and overused axe deodorant/overdose of cheap aftershave