If the US and EU had freedom of movement what percentage of the EU would move to the US despite talking shit about the...

If the US and EU had freedom of movement what percentage of the EU would move to the US despite talking shit about the US all the time?

I bet about 15% would move

I emmigrated to America a few years ago. Much better quality of life than in Britain, tbhqhwy.

I'd move to Europe, like many Americans, and many Europeans would do the same
It might actually be a good idea, both economies would have new customers buying shit that they've never had before

All Europe would become the Greece to America's Germany.

Perhaps the naive leftists would move to Europe. I'd be glad to be rid of them.

All German Turks and English Pakis will move. I hope. I personally prefer not to get shot.

>15%
Lowballing it m8.
I'd wager at least 30% would immediately move to the states. There's literally no reason to stay in yuropoor unless you have a good job which very few people have.

> Caring about gang on gang violence

What?

100%. We'd exchange continents.

Well that was weird
I meant it for

California and Florida would be filled with pink skinned Brits

What makes you think you'll get a good paying job in the US? The US is great if you're in the professional fields and don't have health problems. Not so if you're unkilled labour. Mexicans and Asians migrate to the US because (1) High exchange rate so that they can send money home to family and (2) Their countries are shittier than the US. Most of the EU countries except the newer eastern european ones are probably better off.

No, they aren't.

t. former western european

America would get a slav invasion just like you

>inb4 Amerexit

Everyone thinking about USA invaded. Nobody thinks about how many Americans would come in Europe.

Some worlds come but way more Europeans would go to the US

At first millions of Europeans would flood America. Then they would realise that's not the country they had imagined, and so everyone would return.

Already are

You have highly educated engineers with decades of work experience driving taxis here because no one wants to hire them. There is no doubt in my mind they wouldn't flee to the states the minute they could.

about 60% of young eastern europeans would do it immediately

the day that happens is the day america dies

If anything it we be restoring America back to a white country

we don't want most of what whites are left in europe

Yeah because the shitskins in Europe wouldn't move to America if they had the chance

They'd get at least 30% eastern europeans, 10% percent western europeans, the rest would be millions of immigrants and gypsies not originating from Europe to begin with.

They wouldn't all the blacks and hispanics would move here

stop pretending that we aren't cucked just to impress people on Sup Forums you mong

but they have official eu pasports ;^)

and yeah, britian thought it's bad with us, but we'd absolutely swarm usa as well

The non white population in europe is tiny though

i'd move to scandinavia or finland
t. underachiever

Nigger how the fuck would they get the money? I can't even afford to travel outside Europe, let alone the USA.

Need a fat Nazi gf to breed with

Blacks and leftists would go to good Europe. By that I mean Scandinavia because that's what they mean when they refer to "Europe"

We'd get a couple million Romanians and Poles in exchange.

Not really. 10% of a continent of 500 million is pretty decent sized. Still less than us but I'm not comparing

>buy cheap round trip flight to the cheapest airport for 600€
>just stay there
>live comfortably in a country where making money and being successful is a merit and not a sin and jobs are everywhere you look