Why did the screws match up at the bottom but not the top...

Why did the screws match up at the bottom but not the top? I just got my replacement back it's the same exact power supply I had before the case I have is the haf X

What? They're all matching.

There are no place to mount screws at the top left and right

Ignorance is bliss

Those holes are there so you can turn your PSU around. You only need to fit four screws.

What are you talking about there are no screw holes if you will just look, it's like the change the model little or something

I can only fit 2 is what I'm getting on about

There are eight holes in the case, four of which are matching with the ones in the PSU righ now. Use those.

Can you show me what you're talking about because the holes that you were seeing or just air holes I believe not screw holes the holes for the screws are at the the top left and right

OP you are literally retarded. Like "Can't follow Sesame Street" levels of retarded.

Sorry about your crippling retardation, user

Yall postin in a bait thread

Do you not know this there are no screw holes at the very top and left so where am I supposed to put any screws?

I don't know man, I've been this retarded before. He could be for real.

OP the screw holes look fine, just put the four in and done, it's not gonna go walk about. I've got the same case and got the same screw layout

Drill these holes in your PSU. Then you can fit the screws in.

you dense motherfucker

Those are just regular air holes

Yet they're round and not hexagonal like the rest of the "airholes"

Fuck off back to tomshardware

its upside down you shitbreathing pleb

They're not air holes, retard, they're speed holes. Makes the computer go faster.

there are multiple standards for power supply and case holes, so cases have holes for the different power supply standards and power supplies have holes for the different case standards

OP, you purchased the wrong PSU, you're going to have to go and buy a new one now.
>bbut my old one fit
Corsair used to have the extra screwholes for compatiblity, but they've decided to comply with the standards proper now (or they don't get to use 80+ branding!!!!) so you're going to have to buy the correct PSU now instead of just being an idiot and hoping the wrong one will fit.

I'd recommend an Antec High Current Gamer, they're the only universal PSU, even the Top-Notch Seasonic's they're based on aren't universal.