Japan prevented this

Japan prevented this........

sorry Taiwan i still like u and i hope that china fucks off

対不起

Srsly. If you guys stopped at Manchuria and didn't participate in WWII. You guys would not have lost Saipan, Sakhalin, and Kuril at least. Not sure about Taiwan or Korea tho. Korea would have been your Algeria 2bh as Soviet would have wanted to do some proxy war there.

>Blue Turkey
Bullet dodged desu.

korea would be a colony of russia.

that being said 99% of Sup Forums jap posters are netouyos so they always blindly assume you all are pro japan and obey japan or netouyo themselves any time.

please bitch more about japan and get netouyo upset. it would be funny.

manchukuo not manchuria ok

>Manchukuo
2bh it would have been another South Vietnam. I doubt if it would have avoided Soviet backing its independence from Japanese influence. Still Japan would have been much better without WWII as it would have kept Sakhalin, Kuril, Saipan, and possibly Taiwan as Taiwan was much better integrated into Japan than Korea. (Not sure about Kantoushuu but Japan might have been able to keep that as well even if it would have been harder than Taiwan)

Taiwanese position is nearer to Japanese than KMT.
When Japan got Taiwan, there was Manchuria but not KMT.

Manchuria is just a meme get over it.

That's the Uighurs, native of that land before chinks come to existence.

>CCP would have died
on what basis?

If Pearl Harbour never happened, would America have stayed out of Europe? Would Operation Overlord have been a terrible failure and the Nazis shifted all of their Western front troops over to have a crack at Stalingrad again?

Uighurs were immigrants themselves. Han people lived there before the Uighurs came and genocided them away.

Typical of muslims. Go somewhere, genocide the population, claim land to be theirs since antiquity, and cry a lot when the people you thought to be genocided come back to take that land for themselves again.

See Israel/Palestine.

Taiwan is Isle of Man tier.

Fuck off Taiwan isn't a real country. Is like an even more butthurt version of Caledonia except that it was literally founded by war losers

this

>Caledonia
Autocorrect error I meant Catalonia

Nah, Scotland's just as butthurt .

Is Caledonia actually a synonym for Scotland? I thought it was only part of it

Because they are European and you're not.

t. Manfred von Zhang

probably tangut lived there before
always remember mighty Xi Xia nevar forget that genocide. tangut people where not directly han but i think they were closer related to tibetans or yi or something

Its the Latin name for Scotland

Uighurs are muslims user.

Ask yourself when Islam was founded and when China began.

Japan prevented this...

Sorry..

Why didn't China finish them off when they had the chance?

Are you not Japanese or a filthy commust from continental China?

No.
At least about Outer Mongolia, there isn't Japan's fault.
If you hate something by this, hate Soviet Russian commies.

>Would Operation Overlord have been a terrible failure

Not at all. Brits + FFI/FFL were more than enough to engage German occupation forces, they just would have suffer more losses/gone through slower.

>have a crack at Stalingrad again?

The problem was not the strategy or this particular battle, but simply the endless supply of tanks (and men) the USSR was able to produce against an already demoralised, worn out, and increasingly unstable Germany.

Let's try to be objective and realistic here.
Even if we hadn't conquered those continental parts of East Asia and completely stayed away from them, Russia just would have done the same instead of us, especially Korean peninsula and coastal cities of China.

East Asia in the early 20th century almost hopelessly lacked power and capability to stand uncolonized and independent.

wrong flag
korea

flags look boring i want flags to have waifus and unicorns, like how white box and geometric shape is supposed to represent people when its not relatable to anyone

>It is a Taiwan thinks anyone cares about notChina thread
Nobody told you guys to lose the war.