Why do Europeans whine so much about gypsies?

Why do Europeans whine so much about gypsies?
I've met two gypsies in my life and they were both good White Americans.

I get why you may not like Moslems due to all the terrorism and what not, but why'd you ever hate gypsies? They're a very romantic type of folk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xx2fLFZxsdc
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Panhandling-Women-Streets-New-York-City-Baby-Children-Mother-Police-Midtown-Sidewalk-Beg-282332001.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fK0Rk77y0Aw
google.cz/search?q=cigani&rlz=1C1GIWA_enCZ578CZ578&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=979&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiIsZaO1PDNAhXLWBQKHQjHCYwQ_AUIBigB
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqaXHSE7gY
stirileprotv.ro/stiri/actualitate/batuti-cu-biciul-si-obligati-sa-cerseasca-perchezitii-in-arges-dupa-ce-mai-multi-indivizi-ar-fi-rapit-40-de-persoane.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I've met two gypsies in my life
>they were both good White Americans.

Then you didn't meat *gypsies* you dim american fuck

Yes, the ones you met were White Americans.The real gypsies we have here in Europe would never be able to afford to travel to the US in the first place.

You know nothing Johny

are gypsys roman?

Yeah sure they just pretend to be authentic gypsies to seem exotic
guess you europoors are just racists for no reason

This is gypsy
youtube.com/watch?v=Xx2fLFZxsdc

I don't know they seem American to me, but I guess they might have some Roman heritage since all the europoors call them Romans instead of gypsies

You may not believe it but they're worse than niggers

Why do Burgers whine so much about blacks?
I've met two blacks in my life and they were both good White Europeans.

I get why you may not like Spics due to all the gang violence and what not, but why'd you ever hate blacks? They're a very romantic type of folk.

desperate to be immortalised in an american bear screencap are we?

i genuinely know nothing about gypsys and i've never even seen one before

Roma =/= roman

Romas are indians deported from ancient Poolania for loitering and stealing thousands of year ago.

Romans can refer to modern day denizens of the city of Rome, the citizens of the past Roman Empires or the tribesmen of the city state of Rome in ancient Latinium.

oh that makes more sense, thanks

spot on

What a good chuckle for the morning

T H I C C

>I've met two gypsies in my life and they were both good White Americans.
then you didn't meet gypsies, you dumb fat fuck

These are your average gypsies.

Fucking gypsy hag came up to me and my friends while we were outside having a BBQ party in the park.

Shithead kept pointing towards a friend's beer can that she wanted, the can was half full and wouldn't leave us until he drank it all. When he was done he crushed it and she got so mad and started yelling. Probably cursing us with gypsy magic.

Ten ogień
Z dna piekieł
W mych żyłach czuję, drżąc
Czy może
Człowiekiem
Najgorsza władać z żądz?
Ach, nie wiń mnie
To nie ja, nie
Cygańska dziewka
To nieszczęście na mnie śle
Ach, nie wiń mnie
Jeżeli Bóg
Silniejszym od człowieka
Diabła zrobić mógł

>white
>americans
>

>they just pretend to be authentic gypsies to seem exotic
actually yes that is EXACTLY what they do just like every other white american who pretends not to be white

>they were both good White Americans.
No on both counts. These are Gypsies
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Panhandling-Women-Streets-New-York-City-Baby-Children-Mother-Police-Midtown-Sidewalk-Beg-282332001.html

and Irish Travellers are notorious con men.

That may have been the case but I think the shit-cunts arrived.

gypsies are scum

Gypsies are subhumans. Lying, thieving, violent scum.

They used to some honest work, usually metallurgy and regular entertainment stuff. Now they just reproduce like cockroaches and then exploit their children making them beg and prostituting, and participate in drug and weapon trafficking.

Literally no one likes gypsies. Not even the most braindead leftist wants to protect them.

>Not even the most braindead leftist wants to protect them
oh yes they do

That's as stupid as I would say"why do you complainte about Mexicains" while mexicans are like .1% of the population
That's retarded

Do they ? Because here I've only heard of the Greens defending them, and they got like less than 5% last elections, with a former leader of the party admitting that they are just "the party of Palestine and Romas nowadays"

>I've met two """gypsies"""
>Why do Europeans who live with millions of real gypsies whine LMAO
0/5 bait or American stupidity.

If you want you can have them.
The only reason they are stuck in europe is the atlantic, anyway.
Maybe you can even give them a state and we'll see how things turn out in the next 10 years :^)

What should I do to defend myself against gypsies?

Think about the worst ethnic group of the usa, now make it worsa by 10 time, those are the gypsy in europe

I don't call them gypsies, I call them pack.

They live in Trainstation toilettes and harrass you for change.
Sometimes they occupy parking lots and try to force you to pay them to use the lot.
They also feed themselves from the garbage of grocery stores.

youtube.com/watch?v=fK0Rk77y0Aw

There's fucking beggar gypsies occupying places outside stores and shit, and trashing parking lots and stuff. Everyone except the commies hates them.

Would smash and steal stuff with/ 10

although not subhuman, not many people in Europe like Gypsies, mostly because they steal shit.

Fuckers stole from me when I was in Paris, and I wound up tracking the fucker back to his house and breaking in to reclaim what was mine.

What is she doing, stealing flowers and candles?

The Roma thing is because people asociated them with Romania. Just like gypsy is because people asociated them with Egypt.

But actually they come from India.

excellent post

Carry a knife, have buttoned pockets, don't travel alone, prepare to brawl, and stay from the shadier parts of town

>and I wound up tracking the fucker back to his house and breaking in to reclaim what was mine.
Things that never happened.
If you followed a gypo to the whole he crawled from you'd be surrounded and stabbed to death before you'd know whats happening,

I look pretty swarthy so I passed for a gyppo.

Run t.b.h.

For a grown man they're mostly harmless unless they're armed, but they will return with the whole gang if you slap one to make him fuck off.

You know gypsies used to be a way bigger thing on Sup Forums (and off Sup Forums tbf).

I guess the hate for them has been completely replaced by refugees. How times change.

I wonder what gypsies think of all the immigrants stealing their thunder

very happy desu now the gypsy lords can ride around in the BMWs without the police ever bothering them

He was probably just moroccan. Although you would've been stabbed by the moroccans too.

Like the pole says your story is hard to believe.

>gypsies
>white

kek

how Murricans think gypsies look like

how they actually look like

this
they are literal goblins

>tfw gypsy
>tfw my mere presence anywhere causes extreme discomfort and butthurt

Because there are two types of gypsies, those from Western Europe who are white and human, and the subhuman slav gypsies who are uneducated disgusting brown niggers.

Good for you, most Gypsies I met (more than two) were beggar and trickster scum.

Listen to my brother Pierre.

Also,
Don't forget how they fucking touch your car with their filthy fingers, or even knock on your window at every fucking stopping lights !

t. Djacky Lopez from 63

just for you op.

google.cz/search?q=cigani&rlz=1C1GIWA_enCZ578CZ578&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=979&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiIsZaO1PDNAhXLWBQKHQjHCYwQ_AUIBigB

>I've met two gypsies in my life and they were both good White Americans.
Oh okay.
They're good people then.
The case is closed.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqaXHSE7gY

Our gypsy population has been here for like 500 years and they've not changed at all.
They do nothing but steal, beg and have shady business'. They shit out kids non-stop, their women are loud and obnoxious and kids are troublemakers.
Hell I'd rather have abos, at least those would stay in their little areas and be on high on petrol, gypsies actively do harm.

You like dawgs?

I got dawgs.

I'm told we used to have somewhat respectable gypsies, but those were absorbed into the population and had their culture thoroughly destroyed.
I went to elementary school with a kid who was 1/4th gypsy and he was alright a,d his parents and grandparents had steady jobs.
The story seems to kinda check out.

Nowadays there are ""Romanians"" who are every bit as bad as people say.

Gypsies are the worst. They are worse than niggers, spics and mudslimes combined. They're not as dumb as niggers, but just as violent and lazy. They have extremely tight-knit groups, all dedicated to being a disgusting subhuman parasite criminal. Just today 400 police officers raided a gypsy village where they kept lots of people effectively as slaves. They all should be gassed: men, women, children.
Source (in romanian): stirileprotv.ro/stiri/actualitate/batuti-cu-biciul-si-obligati-sa-cerseasca-perchezitii-in-arges-dupa-ce-mai-multi-indivizi-ar-fi-rapit-40-de-persoane.html

>They're not as dumb as niggers

what?They are way waaay more dumb.

Have you ever seen famous gypsy actor ? or doctor ? lawyer ? no but they exist among niggers

Banderas is gypsy i think

>gypsy doctor
Don't even joke about that. What a nightmare.

Gypsies are from india

Thank you again India

>They're a very romantic type of folk.

what?

Yes, I have seen way too many. Yes, they are retarded in many ways, but they are extremely cunning. You can't find any gypsy doctor or lawyer, because the smarter ones can exploit their retarded brethren in more lucrative ways.

No he looks like gypsy because he is from Spain

>On a never-ending journey beneath the stars, the noble gypsies roam freely to wherever the wind takes them. Young and old are delighted when they arrive near their village for gypsies bring with them their music, performance and stories from faraway lands. They have no need for money as they live off the land and the many gifts the hospitable townspeople offer them. - CIA world factbbook on cultures

I'm seriously surprised that you speak english.

Romania bro knows what's up, he probably has to deal with them regularly.
>Just today 400 police officers raided a gypsy village where they kept lots of people effectively as slaves.
Not even surprised, they are legitimately subhuman and live in a different world compared to normal people. A Gypsie woman would sell her children to a known pedophile if you gave her enough money, they're that kind of terrible.

go back to india

I can't. I have blonde fetish

I speak 5 languages