There is any AI that can really break re/Captcha? Why don't Sup Forums try to create one?

There is any AI that can really break re/Captcha? Why don't Sup Forums try to create one?

>Will Sup Forums make my life easier?

If you want to make your life easier, get a job and buy a pass.
Otherwise, fuck off.

I have an idea for how to, but I'm not quite sure what I would do with it. As much as I would like to see reCaptcha die, I don't know if it would be conscionable to release a software that could be used to break all text based captchas on the internet. (Google obviously doesn't care about conscionable however that is their advantage in life)

It's not the concept of not having to pass the captcha, it's because I like to break "unbreakable" things

There is a definite method of reading text recaptchas, as if humans can be reasonably expected to recognize text images then so can a computer be programmed to do so.

Good idea, I'll go make a logo for the project right now

No.
YOU don't like to break unbreakable things.
YOU want someone else to do it for YOU.
You're just skiddie scum.

Yeah, you're right, I'm just curious how could anyone break this thing, and why anyone haven't did it yet. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>YOU don't like to break unbreakable things.
>YOU want someone else to do it for YOU.
Isn't that the whole purpose of reCaptcha?

It's already broken.

t. Enterprise SW developer that sold a Ticketmaster instant buyer to a reselling agency.

You cant really make an ai to interact with something that is so broken that itself cant even recognize the right answers.

or just use the text captcha, idiot.

Because there is no right answer on a lot of them.

>Sup Forums creating anything worthwhile

Because every time Sup Forums tries to make something it never happens. The only people here with the skill and motivation to create things have jobs. The rest who have lots of time are severely lacking in both skill and motivation.

Just in case Sup Forums does attempt this, ill make the logo.

Any decent deep learning network should easily do the trick for at least 70% of cases.

>select all cars
>*selects all cars*
>try again

No it wont work in this case because 50% of the time not even humans can solve it.

Some of them are literally impossible.
Even so, why waste precious time trying to solve a captcha when you're going to have a 60 second delay after posting anyway

stupid

Maybe you're getting different captcha than me, then. Mine are always simple street signs or cars, and skipping the "impossible" ones counts as solving them, by the way.

when you mistake one of the images, you get another one, and after a while, you get images that are not really easy to understand

Well the google ai can
thats how it knows you are wrong

>reCaptcha
>Made by Gooooooogleeeee
>Sup Forums
>All the posters complain about shit and jerks off to cartoon girls

yeah no. Jokes on you for even thinking Sup Forums is capable of doing something

Would be pretty fun if there were a solution that used Google's Vision API.

Just use the legacy captcha like a normal person.