Google is insane comunist internet monopoly that sells your data to the goverment

>google is insane comunist internet monopoly that sells your data to the goverment
>mozilla is in bed with Soros and will block you from viewing """""fake news""""
>even tor went full sjw,fighting against "evil nazies" all the while covering actual terrorist,pedophiles and drug dealers
>meanwhile based opera stands defiant defending free speech and western values
Come home,white man!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LU7H-JI8Hh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I used Opera for years after Netscape died, but it's just Chrome with Chinese botnet now.

This.

There is no good reason to use Opera now.

Just use Firefox fork like Icecat

Are there earth and wind variants too?

Probably

>google
>communist
lrn2ideology
lrn2history

Yet to witness firefox blocking anything, elaborate.

>mozilla is in bed with Soros
How did you learn this?

Firefox uses easy to disable telemetry not unlike Chrome, people like to complain but it's not that hard to get rid of if you know what to look for

>but it's just Chrome with Chinese botnet now.

agreed, but China is no threat to me unlike the US govrnment. I will also never visit China in my life and have nothing to do with China.

US government has Chang's information too but that doesn't matter to him because he is not an US citizen and never plans to visit US.

To me, china is more trustworthy than CIA/NSA.

Personally, I use Tor Browser for literally everything because I am not a normie and I have no use for Jewtube/gle.

>mozilla is in bed with Soros
literally what

>will block you from viewing """""fake news""""
the fuck?

they're just self righteous SJWs that need to feel morally superior to fuel their egos. and most importantly they don't run the planet like google

What do you people think about Palemoon?
To me it seams like a clean Firefox fork - I use it for years and like it.

>defending free speech
>with proprietary software
kek

>owned by china
Yeah fucking right, go home to what?

>We will attack the heretics for the king and purity of our race.
>The heretics attack for same reason.
>The kings of both are best buds.

Intolerance of others is the first step to being effectively governed.

>Tor
Wrooong

Tor isn't fighting against evil Nazis you idiot, they just tweeted out that they don't like Nazis, but they will continue to serve them because it's literally not technologically possible to exclude them from using Tor.

Is Vivaldi any decent or is it owned by Shlomo Incorporated?

when you are a fat basement dwelling loser who does nothing but go on /r/pol, /r/the_donald and watch youtube "feminist sjw freakout" compilations, it may actually feel like your web browser is indeed the entire world

Vivaldi was founded by an Opera co-founder.

>I used Opera for years after Netscape died, but it's just Chrome with Chinese botnet now.
Owned by the chinks but their offices and devs are in Norway.

Using it right now but how are they "defending" the free speech and western values?

What the actual fuck do you mean with """"fake news"""""
It is fake fucking news. Nothing else.

>>mozilla is in bed with Soros
>How did you learn this?
youtube.com/watch?v=LU7H-JI8Hh0

>google is insane comunist internet monopoly that sells your data to the goverment
This makes no fucking sense. It's clear that you haven't been in the school because your English sucks and don't know anything about history or society.

Their statement was very chaotic. Some PR shmuck tried to get as many brownie points from the general public by implying "we are literally banking nazis" and putting a nice little diverse picture along with it. He clearly wasn't someone working on Tor because a suggestion to do what the tweet implied was later denied with the statement that it's not technologically feasible and they're not going to attempt because it's not the right thing to do and muh slippery slope. It looks like the developers are not made up of diversity hires (yet).

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY NETRUNNER

it's a meme. the more """""""""""""""""""""""""""" you add the funnier you appear.

wish i could filter this shit. instead i'm browsing Sup Forums less, which is a win i suppose.

I wonder which is the jewer browser, Chrome or Firefox.

>>even tor went full sjw,fighting against "evil nazies" all the while covering actual terrorist,pedophiles and drug dealers
>making a blog post is the same as shutting down websites
They even said IN THAT POST that they wouldn't do anything to the Daily Stormer because it would fundamentally break Tor.

they're not defending it, but at least they are not anti-free-speech like Mozilla and Google

>terrorist, pedophiles and drug dealers
ah yes, the unholy trinity that will 100% intoxicate, rape and decapitate your children. that is, unless you vote Republican, of course.

Switching one proprietary browser for another isn't a solution.

PALE MOON
A
L
E

M
O
O
N

what's your point?
it's meant to be an alternative to Opera because the employee's had their differences and decided to do their own thing.

So it's probably not owned by "da j00s" or whoever that user is afraid of.

This, any entity is entitled to its opinion.
If anything, the fact that they voice their opinion without acting on it in this particular situation is a proof of their integrity.