Install google chrome

>install google chrome
>fast, stable but eats at on of ram
>install firefox
>literally almost chrome at this point
>eats almost as much ram, uses more cpu and is losing extension support (only reason to use it)
>try edge
>install ublock origin from the m*crosoft store
>it's extremely fast
>it has unparalleled smooth scrolling
>it only uses 250mb of ram
>it has a built-in dark-mode
>the tab management is far superior to anything else

Sup Forums can shit on microsoft as much as they want, but when they want to design something, they always knock it out of the park. visual code studio, microsoft office, edge.

>inb4 botnet

every browser is a botnet.

>tfw you realize browsers are competing between each other only for your personal information and that's the only reason microsoft has begun to care about making edge a good browser

Firefox lets you disable what you want for privacy. chrome and edge dont. Firefox is not losing extension support. it is becoming faster and more secure. Its still in the early phase and will only get better with new api's.

webm

edge supports vp9

>visual studio
Stop right there user. VS is a fat pile of bloatware

Winfags are the worst kind of shills.

Edge uses much more than 250mb, actually. But shared libraries it use are bundled into windows itself, sou you can't see them in task manager.
Faggot.

what the hell are you doing in the background that makes chrome's resource use have a tangible effect on your user experience? You wouldn't even know if you didn't pull up the stats

But I guess if you want a slower browser so you can free up RAM to do nothing that's your business

vs code isnt visual studio you dumb fuck

>Implying that Edge is better and Chrome(and Parents/Children) and Firefox 57+
You're right.
>Implying that Edge is better than Pale Moon
Wrong.

wut

That applies to anything really.

>Not using Inox
shiggy diggy micropajeets

>hiroshimoot still didnt implement vp9
when microsoft overtakes you in tech you should really start to ask yourself what the fuck you are doing.

I would use Edge if it supported VP8 or if gookmoot would get off his ass and add VP9 support like literally every other site has. I didn't notice that it was particularly faster than FF or Chrome but its' memory usage is magical, literally 5x less than FF and Chrome.

If the program doesn't load the resources into its' address space then the resources do not belong to that program.

i might use EDGE one day , but for now chromes "let me carry all your bookmarks and settings passwords and extensions across all devices you have chrome on" Feature is way to useful to me

>visual code studio

reminder safari doesnt even support webm

What are you talking about? No other IDE even comes close to Visual Studio. It's something I really miss when I'm on Linux.

I want to fuck Kuroneko!

>kuroneko
Stopped right there, I don't need to read the rest of your post to know you're a fucking retard.

Kuroneko is great.

Kuroneko is the epitome of shit taste, only retards like her.

no reason to go around spreading lies, user

>visual code studio, microsoft office, edge
trash, stupid trash that is responsible for god knows how much time wasted on cumbersome as fuck text formatting and utterly shit programming over decades, average browser

No loss at all if it all disappears, even if idiot monkey users would never get over their habits.

install palemoon, it's like firefox except it's not turning into a chrome clone and it's less botnet

Why do poorfags talk about ram so much?

I get not being egregiously wasteful i.e. a web browser being hundreds of MB rather than GB, but beyond that unless you're nursing an old netbook type device it's not that big of a deal.

No other IDE would dare to be 32 bit in the current year. It truly is superior.

>not using safari
Heh

Imagine being a Safari developer.

this

why would we want a botnet that eats several GBs of RAM for absolutely nothing

>for absolutely nothing
it's for the botnet, obviously

delet this rn

found the k*rino nerd