Be French

>be French
>surrender

It's in their blood

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uocQ8t9K9FA
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italian-man-suffers-brain-damage-and-now-speaks-french-and-france-compulsive-foreign-language-a7061001.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God I love that fucking show

>mfw vorenus was to white to run for a magister position

And still, France has always been the greatest country in Europe, and it will remain the best. FUNNY ISN'T IT

Being Lucius is suffering

>and it will remain the best

Truly, Allah has blessed you, Mamadou al Diarrhea

Greatest country at what?

Certainly not football

That's pretty cheap from a country that was liberated from the Muslims by the French.

>Greatest country at what?

At praysing Allah and killing kuffars. They will make Islam great again.

Would've been funny if your country hadn't been under muslim domination for hundreds of years, while we wuz Charles Martel n shit.
There's more to life than football, João

>It's another "n-no one cares about France I swear but lemme make a thread about it" episode

>from the Muslims by the French.

kek, Mamadou, show some pride in your ancestors or your brothers will slaughter you like the kuffar pigs for being a traitor

>Tfw love both France and Portugal

Can't we just get along?

Like what Ahmed?

Germany is richer than you
Britain has the better armed forces

What are you the "best" at?

>Would've been funny if your country hadn't been under muslim domination for hundreds of years, while we wuz Charles Martel n shit.

Karl der Grosse was BTFO by spanish muslims and had to run away like a little bitch, starting a great frog tradition.

Also, muslims spent 200 years to turn Al-Andalus into a majority of muslims (by forcing christians to pay a tax anyway) while in France they will need merely 50 years at most.

>What are you the "best" at?
Making the other european countries butthurt/obsessed, seeing the amount of thread created daily
>Karl der Grosse
What the fuck are you on about I'm telling you about Charles Martel

>Karl der Grosse
>Charles Martel

Sorry I had forgotten reading isn't a thing yet in your country

What an impressive display of pure inferiority complex. Thank God, Mary and Joan that we're not such cucks.

we are the best, loser

What is the show?
No you bastard traitor, go fuck a sheep.

LOL

I love you most of all Daddy ;)

>sandfrogs believe we are jelly of their islamic nation

They still think they are like in the 18th century, a powerful and proud nation. We, if anything, envy Germany or Switzerland.

>charles martel

pic related, this what he fought for

if by that you mean being overshadowed by germany or UK since the end of the napoleonic era then yeah

Rome by HBO

>inferority complex towards sandfrogs

nope, you are not Germany, Mamadou

>Gets a little attention after euro cup >starts crying like a baby.
You'd probably surrender if you were as bullied as us or the Greeks

Sorry we refused to submit to the US, we prefered to remain free.
>You'd probably surrender if you were as bullied as us or the Greeks
If only you knew how much people try to bully us everyday, most of the time it's just ridiculous so it doesn't really hurt.

>starts crying like a baby

It's just called replying to the thread but you wouldn't know tbf since Indians have disapeared of this board, unable to handle the bantz

Our technology is way better than yours
Our special forces are way better than yours
>French
>men
BAE
A
E

>Wales

ah, maybe you should have disabled regional flags to make this post, cwfryjfgh

XIII

>Sorry we refused to submit to the US, we prefered to remain free.
>EU country
kek

>Britain has the better armed forces

Lmaao

Hmmm.... Oh well you do make great fighter jets.

>germany

You mean the country that lost half of its territories and never had a proper colonial empire ? Kek

>Our technology is way better than yours
RAFALE
A
F
A
L
E

They submited to Germany (and Allah). Even worse considering that at least the US is the most powerful country that have ever existed.

Is this what they call denial

Yet we refuse many of the US order, such as the Iraq war in 2003, where our european allies turned into good little ameripuppets and went against us. I wasn't suprised for the UK doing it tho

>Our technology is way better than yours
US tech yes, yours no
>Our special forces are way better than yours
french special forces are #1, even us special forces get btfo in Cayenne camps
>englo men
>perfide
>liars
>cowards
>butthurted
have a nice day nigel

Nice argument

whats this show?

>Sorry we refused to submit to the US, we prefered to remain free.
what
the only reason you country exists is because of US, if you look at polls, most french think US contributed the most to ww2

i second this
no wonder we kicked their ass 50 years ago
#neverbaguette

francophobia is a mental illness

Same goes for all Europe. Also history doesn't start in 1945.

UK has been superior to France for two centuries m8, the whole time with fewer people as well.

you didn't have an argument yourself so

the only reason your contry exist is because of France and napoleon, so kek at you being a so weak nation you were under control another weak nation like us

Wales is the best country in Europe

>lost a war again Ethiopia

It's called inferiority complex.

>expecting a brit reject to be objective lmao

By this logic Pakistan has better armed forces than Israel. Nukes are irrelevant if you already have more than a handful.

Marshall plan, friendini. Marshall plan. You have it too. Any non communist country in Europe that suffered WWII (hence, not Spain rolfmao) got the Marshall plan. And what came with Marshall plan? US culture quotas. Everywhere. Read it up. And stop hating on us ffs, Italy and France should not be so far appart. Italy shouldnt hate on France so much.

>the only reason you country exists is because of US
England actually.
The Americans wanted to kill France for good, Churchill convinced them otherwise

sp what about that :

we only attract retards' hatred.

irrelevant, French have already submited to the US

>France vs the World
Why does it has to be like that all the time ?
>The Americans wanted to kill France for good
Man we've been going around since 481, pretty much everyone tried to "kill us for good" and yet we're here in 2016.

What I said was true, dry your tears Hans Pizzanetti

irrelevant, mr ching chong

The Brits are going to have 2 new state of the art carriers soon. I wouldn't doubt your armed forces are better at present since the UK cut their defence budget a lot, but they will eclipse you in a few years.

We love France mon frere

french people are literally italians with brain damage
hahahahahhahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahha
can't make this shit up

yeah but it was irrelevant to what we were talking about, so pick up your pants and take that baugette out your ass Pierre

so come at me in a few years and shut the fuck up for now

>2 new state of the art carriers

jesus this shit doesn't even have nuclear reactors.

HBO Rome

youtu.be/uocQ8t9K9FA
It's Pretty good

algerians are literally goats fuckers hahahahahaha

>Why does it has to be like that all the time ?
maybe when you stop goading that you're the best but then you get your ass beaten to a pulp

>11 days

>Britain didn't profit from the war
You're just a puppet of a puppet to the united states which is even worse
Yes our technology is better prove me wrong if you can (Oh wait you wont because you can't)

>SAS
>Not the best special force in the world

>getting called a coward
>By a frog

Have fun in your 9% muslim country Pierre I'm sure Hollande will fix it kek

go back to the UK or the usa

is that jesus?

When Sup Forums stops being obsessed and making threads about our country*
Fixed it for you

you just jelly you never tasted the superior goat pussy stay mad pierre and go prep your arab bull

Algerians are Italians with brain damage? Don't be so harsh on yourself mate.

>all the people we bullied now try to buly us

lmao, you're just exposing your scars

I never claimed they were superior. Take it out on the Australian. I just pointed out that the size of the nuclear arsenal is less important than having one

> Doesn't have nuclear reactors.
Not ideal for fueling. They already have global nuclear power projection with Trident

Ah yeah, as we can all see with those arrogant frenchmen on Sup Forums who keep creating threads like this one to show how much our country is the best

>EU state
>country
>we

Not ideal for fueling

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

You said Germany (outside of the fact that Germany wasn't even a thing back then) overshadowed us ever since the end of Napoléon
Which is wrong, because even if they do now and kicked our asses in 1870 we were still far more relevant on a global scale for a long time

>get told the truth according to history
>"N-NO, YOU'RE SHIT"
It's okay France, we still love you

You're obsessed.

French women are ugly whores who smell like cheese

your insecurity is showing pierre al faransi

there is literally nothing wrong with stating the facts as ugly as they may seem
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italian-man-suffers-brain-damage-and-now-speaks-french-and-france-compulsive-foreign-language-a7061001.html

>People vote leave
>Still haven't left

>"HAHA IF I TELL YOU YOU'RE OBSEESED I'LL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL"
Just stop France, let's go home

That union Jack above your post somewhat degradates the validity of your comment, in my most humble opinion that is.

(you)

>an anglo calling anything ugly
look in a mirror

>he keeps replying to my posts
I think you're the one obsessed here Pierre

>"y-you're obsessed here. the proof is that thread made to bash the italians, you keep posting in it!"

Tres Royale :DDDD

THIRTEENTH